Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Quidam Viator posted:

Yeah, gently caress the gun derail, bring on the fuckin orange monkey lols, diposhitz!

AHAHAHAHAHA senile dementia worsening because Bonald Jajinga Truimp has not gotten his hourly dosage of applause and loving retard adulation BOO HOO

LOL

EDIT: "It's such an honor to be heee hu hu hu hu *breaks down into pathetic sobbing*" :laffo:

The president is exhibiting signs of serious piss withdrawal, some dedicated patriot (pisstriot??) needs to piss into his mouth and eyes ASAP for the good of the nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
I know other people have said this but holy poo poo is it amusing that Dr Jonald Trump, PhD of Law, and ALL his stupid staff have been living in the reality TV bubble for so long that they can only run the loving White House like it's the set of the god drat loving Bachelorette.

I mean, is the explanation that dumb and simple? Is that... OMFG that is what Fonald Trump's base thinks of this as... it's just an extension of the loving Apprentice reality show set to them!

All Trump can focus on is ratings, Spicey gettin ratings... and the backstage drama is just the same, with everyone compulsively talkin poo poo to the camera in some back hallway. Meanwhile, we have these ridiculous plot twists, like the fuckin certified letter, the trip to New Jersey, the tweets, the tweets, all focused entirely on keeping people watching.

They just think the presidency is a TV reality show.

HOLY gently caress, THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOW A TV REALITY SHOW.

omfg who's running the country lol????

EDIT: QFT

crazy cloud posted:

The president is exhibiting signs of serious piss withdrawal, some dedicated patriot (pisstriot??) needs to piss into his mouth and eyes ASAP for the good of the nation.

I NEED PISS STREAMS STAT

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

I know other people have said this but holy poo poo is it amusing that Dr Jonald Trump, PhD of Law, and ALL his stupid staff have been living in the reality TV bubble for so long that they can only run the loving White House like it's the set of the god drat loving Bachelorette.

I mean, is the explanation that dumb and simple? Is that... OMFG that is what Fonald Trump's base thinks of this as... it's just an extension of the loving Apprentice reality show set to them!

All Trump can focus on is ratings, Spicey gettin ratings... and the backstage drama is just the same, with everyone compulsively talkin poo poo to the camera in some back hallway. Meanwhile, we have these ridiculous plot twists, like the fuckin certified letter, the trip to New Jersey, the tweets, the tweets, all focused entirely on keeping people watching.

HOLY gently caress, THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOW A TV REALITY SHOW.

is the presidency run like a reality tv show, or is all of the coverage of the presidency framed like a reality tv show

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quidam Viator posted:

Pretty much. Most of the arguments in support of him have turned into "lol you mad? Look at how much attention he's getting :smug:"

Like, yeah he's the President of the United States of America lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

COMRADES posted:

Meanwhile, the administration that saw the most private gun sales ever? Obama's. What kind of makes me lol is these people just apparently living in an alternate reality. Trump really could just do anything and they'd justify it somehow.

"Assault rifles are piling up at stores": http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/09/news/companies/sturm-ruger-assault-rifles/ Apparently they were stocking up in anticipation of Hillary's election.

So I guess we can attribute the decline in gun sales to Donald Trump. That's going to make nobody happy.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

nigga crab pollock posted:

is the presidency run like a reality tv show, or is all of the coverage of the presidency framed like a reality tv show

Porque no los dos?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

NotWearingPants posted:

"Assault rifles are piling up at stores": http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/09/news/companies/sturm-ruger-assault-rifles/ Apparently they were stocking up in anticipation of Hillary's election.

So I guess we can attribute the decline in gun sales to Donald Trump. That's going to make nobody happy.

Nice, I can get one for the glorious people's revolution cheaper now.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Groovelord Neato posted:

the biggest lol is we're less than four months in. it feels like it's been years. time has lost all meaning.

I want to loving die lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

NotWearingPants posted:

This year the NRA went from "fear your government" to "fear your neighbour". That's how they want to keep the sales up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.25e3ca768e7f

quote:

The left’s violence against America has taken many forms. For example, left-wing judicial activism can be a form of violence against our constitutional system. Look at judicial efforts to block President Trump’s executive order to take a longer look at people coming from countries that sponsor or harbor terrorists. Yet, the protesters show up, the media amplify their anger and the elites? They go into a total meltdown.

Scary! fucked around with this message at 17:24 on May 14, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I want to loving die lol

i would be crippled with wracking anxiety about how extra boned my children's generation was if i wasn't just relaxing and letting the lols wash over me

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

I occasionally fall into a hole of depression and I've found the best way to claw my way out of it is to browse /r/EDC and suddenly I feel better about my own life decisions.

For instance, I'm glad I've never met a 'techincal recruiter' that feels the need to carry a pistol, extra magazine, two to three knives, hand lotion, "tactical" MAGA and Gadsden flag patches, and, probably worst of all, a Kindle keyboard.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EDC/comments/6b103s/30mtechnical_recruiter_edc_and_bag_dump/

EDIT: Wait, that might be four knives.

:wtc:

we are ~16 years and 2 republican congresses away from these lunatics legally carrying around RPGs and driving BUKs to work.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
So many guns

So tiny penis

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I mean, that's what I did and I guess that makes me a retarded baby but at least I gotta sweet rifle now for super cheap. That's okay though because the state department still doesn't have any leadership and we're gonna bring diplomacy to the world in the form of hot lead instead of letting the quiet dealings of the humble diplomat keep us safe.

Quidam Viator posted:

Well, that's honestly the scariest part of all this stupidity to me. Nobody is really "running" anything on a national level, but red state legislatures are going absolutely bananas over passing some incredibly vile poo poo because the ongoing clowncar is distracting people so effectively.

Edit: PISS.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 17:41 on May 14, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
I would just like to take a moment, to remember that under previous administrations the Holocaust memorial speech would of tarnished the reputation of any other president, but under the current one I wouldn't be surprised if people even forgot about it.

Hell Bush is remembered for doing one Mission Accomplished speech and that's just a typical Tuesday for 2 Scoops.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

MC Hawking posted:

I mean, that's what I did and I guess that makes me a retarded baby but at least I gotta sweet rifle now for super cheap. That's okay though because the state department still doesn't have any leadership and we're gonna bring diplomacy to the world in the form of hot lead instead of letting the quiet dealings of the humble diplomat keep us safe.

Well, that's honestly the scariest part of all this stupidity to me. Nobody is really "running" anything on a national level, but red state legislatures are going absolutely bananas over passing some incredibly vile poo poo.

yea and right now we're not really loving any other countries up in the name of democracy/freedom, gas prices are down, the economy is.... well it's not loving amazing but it's not totally in the shitter like it was a 9 years ago....

so the country is actually kinda doing alright right now, so let's all hope that trump and his administration never stop infighting and loving up so that they can't do any harm to 'Merica.

honestly of all the scenarios that could have happened when Trump got elected, we're lucky that we landed on "He's such a massive fuckup that his damage is limited"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nude posted:

I would just like to take a moment, to remember that under previous administrations the Holocaust memorial speech would of tarnished the reputation of any other president, but under the current one I wouldn't be surprised if people even forgot about it.

Hell Bush is remembered for doing one Mission Accomplished speech and that's just a typical Tuesday for 2 Scoops.

the best part was they doubled down after people called them out for pulling an all lives matter with the holocaust

lol

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 17:56 on May 14, 2017

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tumble posted:

yea and right now we're not really loving any other countries up in the name of democracy/freedom, gas prices are down, the economy is.... well it's not loving amazing but it's not totally in the shitter like it was a 9 years ago....

so the country is actually kinda doing alright right now, so let's all hope that trump and his administration never stop infighting and loving up so that they can't do any harm to 'Merica.

honestly of all the scenarios that could have happened when Trump got elected, we're lucky that we landed on "He's such a massive fuckup that his damage is limited"

Who knew loving up the country was so complex?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

the biggest lol is we're less than four months in. it feels like it's been years. time has lost all meaning.

I'm getting lolexhaustion

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Who knew loving up the country was so complex?

it's probably not that hard if you're not a complete loving idiot as far as leadership goes

trump is just a notoriously horrible leader (theres a couple articles out there about working for Trump Inc and they pretty much say "he sucks big dicks at this") and isn't even really capable of delegating other people to carry through on his ideas, which even the worst managers are capable of doing.

so we're pretty lucky he's exceptionally bad at management tbh

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Took me days to catch up on this thread.

I finally have a return date to head back to Lolmerica in a little over a month (strategically choosen to arrive on the 4th of July). I would be devastated if I missed the entire Trump presidency while I was away.

Lol, I'm putting in all this work to get a master's degree and Trump just gets a free PhD for being president.

That laptop ban had better be overturned before next month or I will throw the goddamn moon into the earth if I have to! (or I guess try to sleep for like 16 hours)

Every time we ban more and more on flights, the terrorists win.

Also, my favorite nickname for Trump remains Idiot Machiavelli.

I still don't understand how giving people less ice cream than you does anything except build resentment. Giving people extra ice cream instead seems like it would do what Trump wants. I mean I know it's some stupid power 80s guy move, but I just can't get over how stupid it is.

Lol, some German girl sitting across from me is wearing an American flag T-shirt. At least some people still like our country. :911:

Now I'm surrounded by Russians, of which one is holding the new American flag. Same colors, very convenient. I wonder if they like their new country too.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 18:34 on May 14, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Machiabigly

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lpzie posted:

easy phD

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

lol 2 Scoops

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Shadow0 posted:

Lol, I'm putting in all this work to get a master's degree and Trump just gets a free PhD for being president.

to be fair, I register my name as Lil_Peeler, PhD when I sign up for superficial poo poo like credit cards, etc

They're really not that hard to get

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Quidam Viator posted:

Yeah, gently caress the gun derail, bring on the fuckin orange monkey lols, diposhitz!

AHAHAHAHAHA senile dementia worsening because Bonald Jajinga Truimp has not gotten his hourly dosage of applause and loving retard adulation BOO HOO

LOL

EDIT: "It's such an honor to be heee hu hu hu hu *breaks down into pathetic sobbing*" :laffo:

That's a hmbol from me!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

JaucheCharly posted:

It's literally what Hitler did, when he changed the oath that soldiers had to take, so that they had to swear loyalty to his person instead of the state. Lol.

HHAha I just had a great thought: what if Donald J Trump had people swear loyalty to his huge rear end.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Quidam Viator posted:

quote:

In conversations with multiple advisers, conducted on condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, officials described to CNN a sense of dejection within the West Wing ranks, where most aides were caught off guard by Trump's decision and had little ability to develop a cogent response.

:iceburn:

I'm not sure if that was their intention or not, but they certainly didn't claim that the white house was lacking the opportunity to craft a response. LOL.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do you think he spoke to her directly today?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863774341921742848

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jose posted:

do you think he spoke to her in person today?

what's going to be the excuse for her living in nyc banging doormen when lil barrons school's out for summer i wonder.

my dad who is a thousand years old and has MAGA CHUD knuckle tats said it was shameful how liberals didn't appreciate what a good mother she was and just focused on the fact we could save the GNP of luxemburg if she could stand to live with her gross sugar daddy husband

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe she'll like his tweet in response

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/BizballMaury/status/863472051809538048

Even bars are getting in on the dunking

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I'm stocking lols for the day that 2 Scoops gets caught doing watersports with an intern.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

It's the latter

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's the latter

Its both. Trump won the presidency because he knew its a reality tv show and he knows that better than most. Unfortunately he's kept it up since becoming president

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Groovelord Neato posted:

Maybe you should learn to relax

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Maybe you should learn to relax

MY man, I am lolling @ trump all day, a machine gun like insane staccato of lols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Me reading this thread every day