Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

failing forward posted:

Also why the gently caress does no one in this thread know wtf a loving vulva looks like when a woman's leg is up like that, and yet somehow feel the need to say it's weird looking. She's loving hot, btw. Anyone saying she isn't is either a liar or needs to turn their monitor on.

Also, I'd bet not a single one of you shaves YOUR rear end in a top hat so shaddap.

Found by GIS'ing "macaroni lover"

Uh those are really big...not judging or anything and some guys like that but she's packing some heat in that respect

Maybe she had a kid recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Bombadilillo posted:

I clicked on this intending to leave a 'would' post.

But I cant even do that ironically. Nms is 'not my style' in this case.

Would.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Uh those are really big...not judging or anything and some guys like that but she's packing some heat in that respect

Maybe she had a kid recently?

I have so many questions and responses----- I just can't do it without making not-jokes in a joke thread.

Wildly NWS. Found by GIS'ing "alt right dildo" because it is midnight that's why

It should be noted that a pic of Gavin McInnes was the first result.

Fyuz
Dec 15, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Whoever "invented" those spinners is a mad genius.

Unfortunately the creator didn't have enough money to renew the patent in 2005.

The Guardian posted:

Hettinger held the patent on finger spinners for eight years, but surrendered it in 2005 because she could not afford the $400 (£310) renewal fee.

“I just didn’t have the money. It’s very simple,” she said.

Rest of article

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

Whoever "invented" those spinners is a mad genius.

They've been a thing in the 3D printing community for a while now. Buy a 500 dollar printer, go to a website like Thingiverse, search spinner and watch it pay for itself in a day.

They take about 45 minutes to print one (or less) and the material you can get for as little as $20 a kilo. Skate bearings are 50c each or less. They're no more than $2.50 in parts and raw material and a 3D printer costs less to run than a mid-range PC.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Megabound posted:

They've been a thing in the 3D printing community for a while now. Buy a 500 dollar printer, go to a website like Thingiverse, search spinner and watch it pay for itself in a day.

A day? Have you ever used a 3D printer? They're slow as hell, man. By the time you could theoretically recoup your 500 dollar losses selling cheap knockoff spinners with rough edges ('cause you bought a poo poo, 500 dollar printer) for 5 bucks apiece, the fidget spinner fad will have been over for months.

If you've got a printer already, sure, print a few and hand them out to friends and stuff. That is cool and good. But you're not going to make a profit doing in your basement what factories in China do 1000x better than you.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Hell, considering China manufacturings propensity for stealing designs and selling on their own, you could probably get a factory there to make you 10,000 of them for free if you just told them outright that they could keep the design and sell without issue once they delivered your small batch. Just enough to make you some beer and walkin' around money.

I've read a couple people have done similar things, in that they wanted X thing for themselves, so they got it manufactured for free in China by letting the manufacturer take full ownership of the design and sales without legal issue once they delivered a few units to the buyer.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

DontMockMySmock posted:

A day? Have you ever used a 3D printer? They're slow as hell, man. By the time you could theoretically recoup your 500 dollar losses selling cheap knockoff spinners with rough edges ('cause you bought a poo poo, 500 dollar printer) for 5 bucks apiece, the fidget spinner fad will have been over for months.

If you've got a printer already, sure, print a few and hand them out to friends and stuff. That is cool and good. But you're not going to make a profit doing in your basement what factories in China do 1000x better than you.

I could print 35 a day, so it would take 6 days on an Inventor 2.

Megabound has a new favorite as of 09:52 on May 15, 2017

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Jesus gently caress. That's some vile filth.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Jerry Cotton posted:

What the hell is it with men who shave meticulously every morning but let their nose hairs hell of grow out?

No idea, but that is also very awkward looking. Lopsided grooming in general is. It's like when you see someone paying $$$ for super nice clothes but they won't brush their drat teeth.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Maybe it's a person talking to another person he perceives as weak, or a "pussy", and saying to him that he licks rape, in the older meaning of lick as in "to beat, or conquer".

So essentially he''s just saying "I will beat, and therefore end, the act of sexually violating women, you weak-spirited milquetoast of a man." Yes, that must be it.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

One oval office Wolf Pack is still the best name for an Aussie one man punk band I've ever heard.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Guy Goodbody posted:

If the hat was yellow, dude would look like a painting of a saint

Okay so this is from like 150 pages ago but I haven't read this thread in ages and felt this was too perfect of a comment to not see how it would actually turn out.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Best use I have seen for those Spinner things is to make teeny tiny animations, apparently they are called Phenakistoscopes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFQmnElOsQ/

I actually want to go buy one and try this.

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib
This is an excellent disclaimer.

https://imgur.com/a/UCTNK

potentiallycool has a new favorite as of 12:38 on May 15, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It definitely tells you everything you'll ever need to know about that person, doesn't it?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

It definitely tells you everything you'll ever need to know about that person, doesn't it?

Yeah he plays dotas that sure as gently caress is all I need to know.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I noticed that people like that tend to be incredibly sore losers.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I don't know why he didn't stop after telling us about his IQ (no Internet test 😎). Seems unnecessary to repeat himself.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://youtu.be/-scMC0gYyvo

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

failing forward posted:

She's loving hot, btw. Anyone saying she isn't is either a liar or needs to turn their monitor on.

Also, I'd bet not a single one of you shaves YOUR rear end in a top hat so shaddap.

1) No she's not. Zoom in on just her face to cut out this while derail and she's definitely not good looking.

2) You'd lose that bet.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nBeG_A6m_zs/hqdefault.jpg

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

rydiafan posted:

1) No she's not. Zoom in on just her face to cut out this while derail and she's definitely not good looking.

Thank God we have goons who understand objective, scientifically verifiable beauty to argue with each other ITT. This is mega cool and not at all the worst.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Elbows too pointy, 2/10

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Thank God we have goons who understand objective, scientifically verifiable beauty to argue with each other ITT. This is mega cool and not at all the worst.

How dare I claim somebody is unattractive in this, the Awkward, UGLY, and Gross thread.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

rydiafan posted:

2) You'd lose that bet.

Whenever a M'lady is posted, the same people who mock men for failing at basic hygiene or personal care will jump to defend the maid's honor.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I feel like that's hairy enough that it's probably a fetish thing and not like the Natural State of the True Woman

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Stop arguing about some strangers vulva. This is literally a thread rule, and no one cares if you are/aren't bothered by someone's hairy snatch.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I feel like this is going to be the genesis of another derail.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

I feel like this is going to be the genesis of another derail.

I feel like I've entered a land of confusion.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Firth of Filth

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Stop arguing about some strangers vulva. This is literally a thread rule, and no one cares if you are/aren't bothered by someone's hairy snatch.

I thought about posting "We need to make it like the hat rule" but then I remembered this was Something Awful.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

cash crab posted:

PYF > AUG: Stop arguing about some strangers vulva. This is literally a thread rule

cnut
May 3, 2016

RZA Encryption posted:

PYF > AUG: Stop arguing about some strangers vulva. This is literally a thread rule

I vote for this one.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ask and ye shall receive

cnut
May 3, 2016

cash crab posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

:worship:

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being AUG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being AUG?

What?

• Locked thread