Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Epcar also voices Raiden doesn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

what even is his ultimate, just a giant laser?

He kicks you into a dimensional hole and you fly into hate space for some reason before your dude gets punched by I guess parademons. One tackles you and pushes you out back into real space and then the two of you get a proton cannon to the face.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ah whoops, looks like I'm the victim of that fake news thing everyone's talking about.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

AndyElusive posted:

He kicks you into a dimensional hole and you fly into hate space for some reason before your dude gets punched by I guess parademons. One tackles you and pushes yiu out back into real space and your new buddy and you get a proton cannon to the face.

Is actually Apokolips :flashfact:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/864171887521169408

So what they will show? First look at the DLC characters?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm hopeful we get to see Cyborg's cellphone, personally.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
New DLC will be all WB Movie guests

Tom Hanks from The Polar Express
LEGO Brand Building Blocks Batman
Tom Hanks from The Green Mile
Harry Potter's Harry Potter
Tom Hanks as Captain Sully
Kong

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

FunkMonkey posted:

I'm hopeful we get to see Cyborg's cellphone, personally.
He probably stole that from someone else, too, like boom tubes.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

New DLC will be all WB Movie guests

Tom Hanks from The Polar Express
LEGO Brand Building Blocks Batman
Tom Hanks from The Green Mile
Tom Hanks as Captain Sully
Kong

LOL

Polar Express super, just a loving ghost train runs you over for 20 seconds.

If WB really wants to gently caress with people they'll put Agent Smith voiced by Hugo Weaving in here

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Daffy Duck premium skin for Green Latern.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

The Green Lanturn skin we should be getting:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

That's a million times better than Hal Jordon, so sign me up.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Mal(lard) Jordon

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
if you guys have not seen the green lantern episode of duck dodgers

you really need to see the green lantern episode of duck dodgers

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

More Vixen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5URn0_eim4

EDIT: And for anyone curious about the voice actors on the game

Steve Blum, Fred Tatasciore and Richard Epcar are all on here twice, lol.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Multiverse versions of them. Obviously.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Epcar, Blum, and Tatasciore are here twice" about sums up video game voice acting.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Earth 1 and Earth 2 versions

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I don' t see Rudy's voice actor, Edward John Boon, anywhere on the list. Is it like one of those weird uncredited things?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Goku is black adam?

I am gonna look at him in a different light now.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Evil Canadian posted:

Goku is black adam?

I am gonna look at him in a different light now.

Goku Black Adam.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Black Adam Baby Goku

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

I don' t see Rudy's voice actor, Edward John Boon, anywhere on the list. Is it like one of those weird uncredited things?

Boon is so humble he doesn't add himself into the voice cast. He was uncredited for his voice role in Funhouse, as well---it's a homage to that

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Goku will be a good DLC character

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please make Iron Chef Morimoto the secret DLC char.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I'm a little disappointed that Vixen is a reskin for Cheetah, but I suppose that's better than Vixen not being in the game at all.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

EDIT: And for anyone curious about the voice actors on the game

Wow. I'm not sure how they managed to avoid Troy Baker being in it.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

They got Matt Mercer, aka Troy Baker but with range

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Wanderer posted:

I'm a little disappointed that Vixen is a reskin for Cheetah, but I suppose that's better than Vixen not being in the game at all.

If anything she should have been a clone alt-of Beast Boy, since her powers are closer to his than they are Cheetah's. If BB was going to turn into different animals to attack, she could just have an animal-glowing-silhouette around her human character model.

If my understanding of Vixen's powers are correct. My only exposure to her comes from Justice League Unlimited. Also, assuming BB was one of those silhouette's from the DLC teaser. I've heard rumors he was one of them, so if I'm wrong ignore this post.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Crowetron posted:

They got Matt Mercer, aka Troy Baker but with range

Troy Baker will voice Vigilante using his Ocelot voice.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Hey, cool. Megalyn Echikunwoke is the same actress who plays Vixen in the "Arrow"-verse.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

If anything she should have been a clone alt-of Beast Boy, since her powers are closer to his than they are Cheetah's. If BB was going to turn into different animals to attack, she could just have an animal-glowing-silhouette around her human character model.

If my understanding of Vixen's powers are correct. My only exposure to her comes from Justice League Unlimited. Also, assuming BB was one of those silhouette's from the DLC teaser. I've heard rumors he was one of them, so if I'm wrong ignore this post.

Beast Boy is dead as hell in the Injustice universe, on-panel and everything, but I suppose the DLC doesn't necessarily have to be story-compliant.

IIRC, Vixen pulls from the morphogenetic field, or the "Red," to acquire animal traits as powers, much in the same way Animal Man does.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Voldemort would be a fuckin' SICK guest character, game needs more wizards too

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea Vixen and Animal Man have the same roots of their powers, which while I would rather have Animal Man, I'll accept Vixen as a substitution.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Vixen is on the list of "Awesome People from Justice League Unlimited" so I'm happy with her.

On a related note, when's The Question going to be released? They have Jeffery Combs already.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Watched a video of all of Joker's intros. I loved how he seriously commits to multiple possible explanations for his presence just to gently caress with people. I'll be interested to see if there's an actual explanation for it once I get my mitts on story mode tomorrow.

Scarecrow v. Scarecrow are currently my favorite intro dialogues - Englund really knocks it out of the park.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Funky Valentine posted:

Vixen is on the list of "Awesome People from Justice League Unlimited" so I'm happy with her.

On a related note, when's The Question going to be released? They have Jeffery Combs already.

Honestly expecting we get Rorschach with a Question premier skin.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Honestly expecting we get Rorschach with a Question premier skin.

DLC doesn't get skins silly.

unless your Zod and in a movie.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

FunkMonkey posted:

Watched a video of all of Joker's intros. I loved how he seriously commits to multiple possible explanations for his presence just to gently caress with people. I'll be interested to see if there's an actual explanation for it once I get my mitts on story mode tomorrow.

And depending on which one (if any) is true, that green gas cloud that he steps out of in one of his intro animations could be Smilex, Scarecrow's fear toxin, miasma from Nekron's deathscape. Just perfect.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://youtu.be/GN9xj3WVvXw

I guess Nightwing's staff is gear after all.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Where the hell's my magilla gorrila grodd premier skin netherrealm, you assholes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Amazon wasn't going to deliver my copy of the game until Thursday, so clearly the smart financial decision was to spend an extra $15 pre-ordering it at Gamestop to get it 3 hours early.

• Locked thread