Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Serf posted:

at least in the future when people try to pretend that american politics are respectable we can point to the trump era and say "lol no"

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It's weird to think that there were whole months where I paid zero attention to what the president was doing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

"we"? You're canadian. You have no say.

:q: we are working on sending another wave of super-lame alt-right people your way!!!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Augus posted:

this is just embarrassing lmao.
the hypothetical next POTUS is gonna have to do an apology tour

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It's weird to think that there were whole months where I paid zero attention to what the president was doing.

I don't think I thought about Obama one single time in 2010

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you think gavin mcinnis is bad just wait till you see what we're workshopping now!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

C-Euro posted:

Mean Girls is an extremely good movie and I'm 100% comfortable saying that.

Also Tina Fey at her MILF-iest IMO

guilty confession, we watched mean girls like 40 times over a deployment. also wedding crashers

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

weed and trump is just too much lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MadJackal posted:

They attacked both Hayes and Krugman. They're off the deep end. Oh, and the think tank patreon they were pushing has raised a whopping $5k/month to take on the entirety of K street.

But what really gets me is they spent about 15 minutes on Comey's firing, declared "nothing matters" and moved on. Pod Save America actually discussed the ramifications of it and who the possible replacements would be.

this guy is so day crew he shits cream cheese

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

july 2016 woops.jpg

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

good idea, send Mitt Romney to do it for us for maximum irony

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/864298818887614467

is e-mails gonna be the popular halloween costume again or what

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Baloogan posted:

you think gavin mcinnis is bad just wait till you see what we're workshopping now!

*camera pans to proud boys shoveling schnitzel and heavy cream into spencer*

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't think I thought about Obama one single time in 2010

I saw Joe Biden speak at a fundraiser that year and did midterm stuff but I have no memory of what Obama was doing. Definitely not hanging on every day to find out.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

weed and trump is just too much lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

a lot of people who have recovered from meth say that it took them years to readjust to regular life because the methamphetamine high was so incredibly intense that living without meth everything felt flavorless and colorless and lifeless, and they really struggled to care about things and to enjoy them

and even once they got back some semblance of normality there was always that thought lurking in the back of their head that the current experience wasn't a tenth as pleasurable as the meth high, let alone doing it while high on meth

this is going to be you once trump is out of politics (by whatever means) and we're back to boring technocrats

i can't imagine not being on this political rollercoaster

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

chicken piccata, roasted rosemary potatoes, and sauteed brussels sprouts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

i can't loving believe that this all is happening. This is just too loving trump.

the happening part is obvious, of course he was gonna be a corrupt dumb incompetent russian puppet we knew that before we elected him. im mostly surprised about how out in the open it's all been.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

How big is it, I've been driving all day

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Serf posted:

at least in the future when people try to pretend that american politics are respectable we can point to the trump era and say "lol no"

If we ever try to invade another country in the name of "regime change" or to remove a head of state we deem unfit, I hope the rest of the world just loving laughs at us. We deserve it.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao what the gently caress hapebed today wow

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

don't blame weed for trumps behavior ffs

i'm just too high to be accelerating this fast!!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Potato Salad posted:

trump gave highly sensitive information to the russians in the oval office lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

*camera pans to proud boys shoveling schnitzel and heavy cream into spencer*

we've got teams working up a "only drinks milk and sings showtunes" group which we think will be a mega hit. We're calling them the Boy Toys.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Potato Salad posted:

Youre gonna wanna put that seatbelt back on

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/864299519143444480

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/864299887483138049

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I give McMaster until the end of the week

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I may or may not be in a hosed up state of mind. Did Trump do something stupid again?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

the happening part is obvious, of course he was gonna be a corrupt dumb incompetent russian puppet we knew that before we elected him. im mostly surprised about how out in the open it's all been.

yeah its just so obvious, its like a molasses explosion.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pollyanna posted:

I may or may not be in a hosed up state of mind. Did Trump do something stupid again?

What does your heart tell you?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

why is the president of the united states of america so staggeringly desperate to impress two wattle-necked russian dignitaries

like, by simple dint of being potus trump is one of the most important people in history, let alone the world, and here he is spewing state secrets to two lumpy nobodies

he literally just wants to be liked by every one

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

E: nothing was here

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/voterdye/status/864294316373618688

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pollyanna posted:

no poo poo lol

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

C-Euro posted:

Also for as much as Trump probably wants to be Putin, he can never and will never be Putin because Vlad at least exercises.

and he plays the piano like an angel

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Robert Plant posted:

Youre gonna wanna put that seatbelt back on

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I saw Joe Biden speak at a fundraiser that year and did midterm stuff but I have no memory of what Obama was doing. Definitely not hanging on every day to find out.

right now we are getting to see what it was like for white supremacists and neo-nazis during the obama presidency

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I give McMaster until the end of the week

I thought he was the leak until the press conference. Who knows, maybe he is. He's definitely not enjoying this peanut gallery bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

• Locked thread