Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

failsons... failsons ruling the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Nichael posted:

I think season 4, ironically, had more character building moments than any other season. I don't know if that's good or bad, but that seems true.

season 4 was the best, being ruthless on all the characters was the best decision they could've made

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

glad nacho is back

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Looks like we have a chance to get a twofer on children of dead terrorists this year.

Lol they stuck him in that stupid turban to make him look more like his dad.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

swampland posted:

So sick of these god drat reboots

if we cant get a new show cant we at least get a new villain come on now america this is getting lame

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is like when comic book writers get lazy when introducing new supervillains

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I watched the 2 seasons of BCS on Netflix and I don't know what it is I'm not getting but I totally Don't Get that show. It's well written and acted and I could not give a single poo poo about any of it.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Has any influential Republican senator said anything about this?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

** is affected by this **

** it's 2020 **

** is in a voting booth **

** thinks for a moment... **

** yanks the TRUMP! lever over and over **

WELL WE DIDN'T GIVE HIM A CHANCE IN ONLY 4 YEARS

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Yinlock posted:

also the pepe squad is out in force tonight trying to run damage control

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

AND HE WAS MURDERED

(...in a D.C. mugging)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I can't wait for Trump's announcement where he walks down the red carpet & announces he killed Osama bin Laden Jr.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i missed this story entirely but it owns

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a helpful bear posted:

** is affected by this **

** it's 2020 **

** is in a voting booth **

** thinks for a moment... **

** yanks the TRUMP! lever over and over **

WELL WE DIDN'T GIVE HIM A CHANCE IN ONLY 4 YEARS

He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. I enjoy wallowing in misery as much as the next man, but there's basically no way he's going to get reelected.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

I can't wait for Trump's announcement where he walks down the red carpet & announces he killed Osama bin Laden Jr.

i hope that whatever the kids actual name is he gets called osama bin laden junior on american media forever

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I'm pretty sure this was a reenactment of The Cuckening.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The gently caress is AD

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. I enjoy wallowing in misery as much as the next man, but there's basically no way he's going to get reelected.

uhm

the man next to you is a drunk duck

are you sure about that??

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
btw i completely understand that non-trump voters are affected by the storm and are probably disproportionally impa-

TRUMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

ScrubLeague posted:

I watched the 2 seasons of BCS on Netflix and I don't know what it is I'm not getting but I totally Don't Get that show. It's well written and acted and I could not give a single poo poo about any of it.

It helps to enjoy the Mike scenes as much as you can and also have a huge crush on the girl that you know is definitely gonna die tragically or disappear at some point

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexpig by night posted:

The gently caress is AD

presumably arrested development

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trump will not get re-elected IF they find some compelling candidate.... who????

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

a helpful bear posted:

trump will not get re-elected IF they find some compelling candidate.... who????

Jeb!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Junkyard Poodle posted:

glad nacho is back

the rate at which they're bringing people back has me worried theyre not getting another season

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the real winner in all of this is, of course, xi yinping.

YINPING

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Business Gorillas posted:

the suburban petit bougeroisie voted trump in, hth

ah poo poo you're right I keep forgetting that fascisms bedrock is always the petit bourgeoisie. my bad.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

sexpig by night posted:

The gently caress is AD

Aspergers disorder

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a helpful bear posted:

theres a pretty good chance itll be clinton again. not even kidding

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sexpig by night posted:

The gently caress is AD

Stands for After Donald. Yeah buddy it seems unrealistic to me too

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

If he continues to dig himself into a giant pisspit for the next two years only to climb halfway out of it by election day, guess who dug that giant pisspit?

Thanks Obama

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

sexpig by night posted:

The gently caress is AD

Arrested Development. It was a comedy show that was good, but then it was cancelled

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Hodgepodge posted:

i have that genetic thing were i gag on tomatoes unless they've been cooked to a certain temperature that eliminates the tannins that drown the sugar in bitterness

i have a close friend with the same issue

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i liked season four of arrested development

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

the rate at which they're bringing people back has me worried theyre not getting another season

I'm only 15 mins in

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Guy Goodbody posted:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

you never know

life comes at you fast, they say

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zas posted:

season 4 was the best, being ruthless on all the characters was the best decision they could've made

I think so too. Season 4 is brutal on everyone, and that was an interesting change.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
helpful hint to the trump thread on how to pronounce "xi", because everyone and their loving mothers calls him "zhee" for some stupid reason:

it's "she". like literally the exact same sound as the english word "she"

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Al-Saqr posted:

The white working class by and large are not only a bunch of idiots they're also chained to religious evangical Calvinism that makes them refuse to take any form of medicine to save themselves unless forced down their throats and always vote against their own interests.

Also they voted for trump who will kill us all along with them. Basically poopoo on them.

Not quite. Each area has their different flavor of belief-interwoven-into-religion. Here's my perspective on the Bible belt:

God lovin black hatin bible belt Christians love to smoke some weed and kill themselves to death with prescription opioids. Others will gladly compartmentalize their fraternal, tailgating, football-loving lifestyles from the asceticism of the verses of the gospel they never bothered to read. A significant portion go home and live a domestic life that would make Paul proud. However, most of them have a pretty mundane understanding of actual Christianity even though they will gladly cite it as an important part of their life.

This group digests media that makes them think that small government is the answer, even though what they really want is invisible government, and they don't realize that they've been supported by the now-invisible public services built on the dead generations before them. Now from a political perspective they want to hack and slash everything away because they don't realize they've been supported up by a safety net this whole time; they think instead it's other races, religions, or illegals taking what is theirs.

I do think when they rip away those safety nets they had and they realize that now they are actively killing themselves, they will start responding in some very interesting and varied ways. It's like watching someone get scammed over and over -- how long will they double down until they break?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

a helpful bear posted:

Al Franken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

jason bateman :swoon:

• Locked thread