Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Everyone keep moving to Denver so the rent market here in the Springs can level out. And holy poo poo the housing prices.

My old house in Memphis would be at least double the price here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Everyone keep moving to Denver so the rent market here in the Springs can level out. And holy poo poo the housing prices.

My old house in Memphis would be at least double the price here.

CT house prices are dropping off again since everyone is moving out

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LongDarkNight posted:

He who walks behind the rows.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

MurderBot posted:

Practicing murder during my skills lab.

Karate chop I learned as a warrior of the KANSAS NATIONAL GUARD.

You seem to have aroused your patient.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Is that a real life pic of you

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i have pictures of his house if you are interested

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I have some information regarding Kansas

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
<-SLUTS

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/bobby/status/864351970248740864

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Zeris posted:

Is that a real life pic of you

I'm the one in the hospital gown.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
nice dilz

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

thankx :bigtran:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
so braeff

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't understand why Manning is considered a hero, though. Sure, transgender out and proud in the military isn't an easy thing to deal with, but at the end of the day, there was no whistleblowing. It was entirely a "gently caress you dad" download and send off gigs of classified poo poo to Assange.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah he's a real big piece of poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Yeah he's a real big piece of poo poo.

Speaking of real pieces of poo poo, Assange is free to herpes rape again after Sweden dropped charges. I wonder if he's still gonna stay holed up in his spider hole or if the Brits still want to nab him for jumping bail.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, CBS was just talking about this. Sounds like the locals are already standing by to snatch him up.

He's probably thinking they'll nab him and we'll send people over to make sure he doesn't make it out of custody ever again.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I don't understand why Manning is considered a hero, though. Sure, transgender out and proud in the military isn't an easy thing to deal with, but at the end of the day, there was no whistleblowing. It was entirely a "gently caress you dad" download and send off gigs of classified poo poo to Assange.

Because a lot of people agree with the "gently caress you dad" sentiment.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I hate to use the term but "millennials" seemed to love Bradley Manning and his great big "gently caress you dad"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Like I can understand snowden to an extent. I can get why people have reverence or respect for him.

I don't get how indiscriminately dumping hundreds of thousands of classified items in a temper tantrum is heroic.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'm WIth PFC Her

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMQBeaDNlc

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

He wasn't out at all when he was in, that poo poo didn't come out until his sentencing iirc

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Booblord Zagats posted:

He wasn't out at all when he was in, that poo poo didn't come out until his sentencing iirc

I know. I'm saying I can get how someone can support someone for transitioning at any point in the military. That's not what Manning's hero worship is ever focused on, though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's a clusterfuck surrounding that moron.

I mentioned it in the gbs thread, but now that manning's out, let's face it, his discharge will eventually be upgraded and he'll be able to use the VA.

We can all take relief in knowing that the VA will take good care of him during his transi... hahahha. That fucker will be dead from infections days after he turns up to have the VA cut his dick off.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Like I can understand snowden to an extent. I can get why people have reverence or respect for him.

I don't get how indiscriminately dumping hundreds of thousands of classified items in a temper tantrum is heroic.
Because the vast majority of people don't understand classification. The bullet point version of the story is: Manning leaks docs, some of which are embarrassing ("COLLATERAL MURDER" :byodame:) and some of which show the U.S. acting contrary to its stated values (diplomatic cables). Since the government hasn't produced any evidence of concrete harm ("this asset was killed by the Taliban due to the leaks") people are happy to excuse it as being a 21st century Pentagon Papers, showing ugly truths the government finds inconvenient or embarrassing.

The fact that it didn't reveal any criminal activity, but irreparably damaged our diplomatic relationships and only avoided killing people through sheer luck, is hard to explain.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 18:31 on May 19, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i'm sorry that was kind of gross have this instead

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
That's some yoga I could get behind

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/Ehmee/status/865339278892707840

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Annnnd, shithoused again! Thanks to Lingcod and Literally Sha... foe helps!

Comical at this point. Had physical therapy assigned as a treatment for cardiovascular distress.

I am copying everything. I don't expect to win these encounter, but I hope someone a few evolutions later; will.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Booger Presley posted:

Comical at this point. Had physical therapy assigned as a treatment for cardiovascular distress.

I am copying everything. I don't expect to win these encounter, but I hope someone a few evolutions later; will.

Man Markov chain bot really on his poo poo tonight :hellyeah:

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

orange juche posted:

Man Markov chain bot really on his poo poo tonight :hellyeah:

Uhh... Don't understand... Splain?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wait, what now? I remember you were bitching about your job and rear end in a top hat coworkers. Bust your knuckles on someone's face?

It's past midnight and I'm stoned to a level of appeasing my dumb back, my memory's about as sharp as a sofa cushion right now.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Booger Presley posted:

I think he's having another stroke.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Quick stuff his wallet in his mouth!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lemme get the money out first

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

screw that gimme the plastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Lol! I suck at posting.

Yeah was working at a place where I was taking a lot of poo poo. Health was inexplicably going to poo poo so I went to the VA. During this process had a dude start cussing me and smashing stuff so I dealt with him. Fast forward and I get some letters from the VA outlining cardiovascular issues (WTF?) and they send me to PT.

As for the stroke I'm sure they'll diagnose that at some point. It'll restock my ibuprofen supply at least.

• Locked thread