Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Tumble posted:

hmmmmmmm you know I'm not a lawyer but I am pretty sure you aren't allowed to ask the FBI director to end an investigation into your own administration

although we are fully into Air Bud rules here so who knows anymore

so far Trump can't seem to get a loving thing done, and it doesn't show any signs of changing so i'm gonna go with Reagan for being the most damaging

Well Trump IS a lawyer, a doctor lawyer, and he's also the president and if the president does it then it's okay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Like Israel are gonna do poo poo besides piss and moan lol

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Tumble posted:

hmmmmmmm you know I'm not a lawyer but I am pretty sure you aren't allowed to ask the FBI director to end an investigation into your own administration

although we are fully into Air Bud rules here so who knows anymore

so far Trump can't seem to get a loving thing done, and it doesn't show any signs of changing so i'm gonna go with Reagan for being the most damaging

It wasn't a request. It was a threat. Trump is going to fire him if he does it lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

*Raises hand*, though my surprise is he did it the day after Flynn resigned rather than the day before.

Mackers posted:

Like Israel are gonna do poo poo besides piss and moan lol

A team of Mossad hookers are right now training to stealthily urinate into all the water bottles in Trump's hotel room.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Everyone pisses and moans until Trump needs them, and then oh welp Israel, Europe, Japan, Australia, probably the CIA and FBI too are all too busy looking the other way to pitch in.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Random Stranger posted:

A team of Mossad hookers are right now training to stealthily urinate into all the water bottles in Trump's hotel room.

Hot intel report, top secret

don't use piss it will only make him stronger

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
campaign fundraising email

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mannerup posted:

read this in Decker's voice

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

mannerup posted:

This but unironically

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
congratualtions, trump: you made my own loving mother say "i miss richard nixon"

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Bad move, low energy. He would fuckin love that. He would welcome it.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

paul_soccer10 posted:

read this in Decker's voice

I read it in Deckard Cain's voice

Stay a while, for treason!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/864608676740554752

can't get enough lols

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Yep that's a lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I read it in Deckard Cain's voice

Stay a while, for treason!

Living Bethesda NPC John McCain will weigh in with the same "This is deeply disturbing" when he's clicked on again tomorrow.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Middle finger > Years of debate training

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tumble posted:

Living Bethesda NPC John McCain will weigh in with the same "This is deeply disturbing" when he's clicked on again tomorrow.

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So over the course of a little more than two weeks Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D., Attorney at Law, has fired the head of the FBI leading an investigation into his campaign colluding with Russia, held a meeting with the Russian MP and, unannounced, with the ambassador accused of being a Russian spy, leaked specifics of top-top secret Israeli intelligence during this meeting, likely had his office bugged, had the Russians leak a photo of the meeting, had it revealed that he had asked Comey for a loyalty oath as well as asking him to stop the FBI investigation, as well as contradicting every single PR push his staff have tried to make.

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

@ing him in the tweet pushes this from heh to lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

So over the course of a little more than two weeks Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D., Attorney at Law, has fired the head of the FBI leading an investigation into his campaign colluding with Russia, held a meeting with the Russian MP and, unannounced, with the ambassador accused of being a Russian spy, leaked specifics of top-top secret Israeli intelligence during this meeting, likely had his office bugged, had the Russians leak a photo of the meeting, had it revealed that he had asked Comey for a loyalty oath as well as asking him to stop the FBI investigation, as well as contradicting every single PR push his staff have tried to make.

lol

But her emails ...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Tumble posted:

lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Sounds about right

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/864606878453706753

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"You're gullible enough to believe those accusations from the MSM about Trump? Where's your critical thinking skills, man?"
"But Trump just admitted it, himself, on Twitter."
"You're really going to believe that idiot?"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

So over the course of a little more than two weeks Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D., Attorney at Law[...]

"Little more than two weeks"? It's been six days.

Edit: Actually, Comey was fired seven days and one hour ago, right now. Donald Trump wants to fund high speed mass transit because it's the only way he can deliver his lols efficiently.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Comey's memos. I want to read them. All of them. Now.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Random Stranger posted:

"Little more than two weeks"? It's been six days.

Edit: Actually, Comey was fired seven days and one hour ago, right now. Donald Trump wants to fund high speed mass transit because it's the only way he can deliver his lols efficiently.

lol I cannot mentally keep pace with the speed at which the trumpsterfire is pumping lols. Trump's right, he really is moving too fast for everyone else.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

*climbs to top of mt. Whitney, throwing laptop open to DJTs twitter page off edge of cliff.
*screams at top of lungs "BUT HER EMAAAIIIILLLLSSSSSSSS"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
hit me with some narcan boys ive had too many hmbols and lols

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

2 scoops international trip should be fun. That stuff about NATO warning people not to talk for more than a few minutes at a time because Dr President has the attention span of a toddler who's just eaten a bag of haribo is an appetiser for what's to come.

Allegedly, the reason Kissinger was sloping about last week was he'd been drafted in to school Trump on how to behave.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Fun thought: what if Trump thinks the memo was leaked by Comey and he decides to release the tapes of the meetings.

I mean, it won't happen because Trump bluffs like a six year old who just asked if having two of the same card was good, but a man can dream. :allears:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

alphabettitouretti posted:

2 scoops international trip should be fun. That stuff about NATO warning people not to talk for more than a few minutes at a time because Dr President has the attention span of a toddler who's just eaten a bag of haribo is an appetiser for what's to come.

Allegedly, the reason Kissinger was sloping about last week was he'd been drafted in to school Trump on how to behave.

Dr. D is going to Israel on his trip.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope funny things happen in saudi and israel

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lolling rn

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

Dr. D is going to Israel on his trip.

He's also going to a NATO thing on the 25th.

Someone told him there might be people who hadn't heard about his election victory.

sfgate.com/politics/amp/NATO-reportedly-worried-about-Trump-not-paying-11150024.php

quote:

NATO is scrambling to tailor its upcoming meeting to avoid taxing President Donald Trump's notoriously short attention span. The alliance is telling heads of state to limit talks to two to four minutes at a time during the discussion, several sources inside NATO and former senior U.S. officials tell Foreign Policy.

it dont matter fucked around with this message at 00:04 on May 17, 2017

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Ok going to play devils advocate here, how is Trunp obstructing justice by just calling someone and asking "hey can you stop investigating this guy? I'd appreciate it" and Comey says "uhh no" how has justice been obstructed?

Like if I'm being investigated for tax fraud and my buddy sees the lead investigator at Panera and my buddy says "hey man can you just please stop investigating" will my buddy be thrown in prison for obstruction of justice?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

alphabettitouretti posted:

He's also going to a NATO thing on the 25th.

Someone told him there might be people who hadn't heard about his election victory.

My birthday is the 25th and I want my present to be the biggest, yugest lmao yet

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tumble posted:

At this rate it's like when you spam click them over and over

ThisThis- This is- This- This is deep- This is deeply disturb- This is- This is deeply disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

935 posted:

Ok going to play devils advocate here, how is Trunp obstructing justice by just calling someone and asking "hey can you stop investigating this guy? I'd appreciate it" and Comey says "uhh no" how has justice been obstructed?

Like if I'm being investigated for tax fraud and my buddy sees the lead investigator at Panera and my buddy says "hey man can you just please stop investigating" will my buddy be thrown in prison for obstruction of justice?

If your buddy is the investigators boss, yes.