Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/saba_h/status/864637574203289600

WE HAVE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

AND IT IS JUSTIFIED AND REAL

never thought of an orgasm as a meltdown but ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

gently caress yes im melting down, you human bowtie

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Fox News is literally gaslighting.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Vertical Lime posted:

i mean, he isn't wrong

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864637513222287360

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Cool and good.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

have they never worked a job where somebody hosed you. i was outright told to do that poo poo so my rear end was always covered in the case of a nutbar boss or petty coworker

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
haha lookit the dumb libs losing their marbles over a fundamental collapse in the functions of government haha triggered much

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

hey goons who died today

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
everyone has a bug up their rear end the last two days about how trump is going to be impeached

i'm out of caring and telling them "lol mitch mcconnell and paul ryan ain't gonna do that" or that its more likely that he's going to keel over or resign. i'm at the point where i'm telling people that i'll do the la beast 5lbs of haribo sugarfree gummy bear challenge if trump gets impeached.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Shear Modulus posted:

just call for impeachment already you cowards

To be completely fair, they need to ensure that they have proper evidence before they impeach

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
your next president of the united states

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk posted:

totally forgot about this, can't wait to see what the questions are!

"Senator Bernie, you stand here accused of speaking heresy against the genius of the free market to provide health care and clean water to all willing to learn to code! You have automatically conceded to Reasonable Conservative Kasich, and your sentence is execution via Juicero"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

haha lookit the dumb libs losing their marbles over a fundamental collapse in the functions of government haha triggered much
*bankrupts federal aid apparatus to fill putin's coffers* umad, liberals :smug:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rear end cobra posted:

mods!! mods! that's not jeb!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Admiral Ray posted:

hey goons who died today

some Israeli dude embedded with isil

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

have they never worked a job where somebody hosed you. i was outright told to do that poo poo so my rear end was always covered in the case of a nutbar boss or petty coworker

comey's only motivation in logging his conversations with trump and the oct 28th letter and his original dressdown-but-nonindictment of HRC was always covering his rear end

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will imprison most Republicans, but your house value will suffer

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
even if chaffetz actually attempts to do a good thing here nobody should ever forget what a poo poo weasel he is

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

didn't he die in the living daylights?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Shear Modulus posted:

just call for impeachment already you cowards

Gotta wait for the memo in their hands. Put a photocopy of that on TV, and impeachment could actually happen. Removal... who knows.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Phone posted:

everyone has a bug up their rear end the last two days about how trump is going to be impeached

i'm out of caring and telling them "lol mitch mcconnell and paul ryan ain't gonna do that" or that its more likely that he's going to keel over or resign. i'm at the point where i'm telling people that i'll do the la beast 5lbs of haribo sugarfree gummy bear challenge if trump gets impeached.

toxx accepted.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bear in mind, this was just ONE memo and Comey wrote one up for every conversation he had with Donald.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OB_Juan posted:

Gotta wait for the memo in their hands. Put a photocopy of that on TV, and impeachment could actually happen. Removal... who knows.

Don't worry, somehow Bill Clinton was worse

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This seems like exactly the wrong person to invite to the White House right now.

https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/864597099714924544

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

toxx accepted.

gently caress yeah that dude's gonna poo poo out his own intestines.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

This seems like exactly the wrong person to invite to the White House right now.

YYYYYYYYYYES!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the yes hahaha obama but its a house and hes looking through every window

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

bill clinton lied about things man, there's no comparison

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum posted:

Maybe he's there for a strategic punching session, or strategically punching sessions?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Corey gonna bust into the press pool swinging a toaster around by the cord and screaming

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

That DICK! posted:

please don't rush this. we need to 100% trump to get the Piss Tape ending

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the one thing that kind of blows my mind about this is that I'm actually just no longer having even a basic emotional response to fox news

like it's pathetic, genuinely pathetic, like in one of those dumb coming of age stories where the protagonist gets bullied all the time and then he comes back to his home town after finishing college and the bully is still going through the same motions just in his mid-20s at a dead-end job and with a few more chips on his shoulder

weird and saccharine and parochial

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

lmfao at this bit from that wapo piece on the oval office meeting...

On May 2, eight days before Lavrov showed up at the White House, Russian President Vladi­mir Putin was on the phone with Trump and made a request. Putin had some “new ideas” about stopping the civil war carnage in Syria, according to a senior U.S. official, and noted that his top diplomat, Lavrov, would soon be visiting the United States for a previously-scheduled meeting with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

“Will you see him?” Putin asked Trump, according to the official, who requested anonymity to describe the private talks.

“Yes,” Trump replied.

Lavrov’s itinerary had him going nowhere near Washington — 4,100 miles away in Fairbanks, Alaska, where he and Tillerson would be attending a meeting of the Arctic Council. Putin glossed over that detail with Trump, however, and once he agreed to a face-to-face meeting with Lavrov, the Russian minister changed his plans to jet first to Washington.

i wonder if some of the really privileged leaks like this one are by pence to force trump out and take the job

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/864640282742181888

oh cool

Iron Crowned posted:

he gave hillary legitimacy

qed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum posted:

:laffo:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

Corey gonna bust into the press pool swinging a toaster around by the cord and screaming
folding

chairs

will

bend

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

That DICK! posted:

please don't rush this. we need to 100% trump to get the Piss Tape ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Dolash posted:

A +7 margin isn't even enough for the Democrats to win the House anymore, so it's not enough to swing an impeachment.

hmmm... when was the last time i heard a demographics as destiny argument

• Locked thread