Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The @____ is the actual account name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
It's a mistake, @donaldtrumpjr (fake, suspended) vs. @donaldjtrumpjr (real, terrible)

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

the correct one is donaldjtrumpjr, the suspended one has no j

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Knight posted:

It's a mistake, @donaldtrumpjr (fake, suspended) vs. @donaldjtrumpjr (real, terrible)

Oh, that makes sense

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Trump just jokingly leaked Israeli intelligence information and jokingly fired Comey.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Fox News contributor apologizes for calling autistic boy a 'snowflake'

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waterbed Wendy posted:

am i dead? how is this timeline so amazing?

We all died a couple of years back when the asteroid hit. The world will seem to get more and more absurd as the psychic echoes of humanity spread out into the uncaring universe and fail to keep our collective memories alive.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

blame the sick parent that gave this child his vaccines

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

Gonna enjoy being the smuggest loving liberal ever while this poo poo burns. lol

:same:

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

IM DIAMOND HARD RIGHT NOW

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

apparently putin offered a transcript of the meeting not a recording and it was a translation error :shrug:

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

he definitely has recordings as well lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

cool new Metroid game posted:

apparently putin offered a transcript of the meeting not a recording and it was a translation error :shrug:

the original tweet said "record", which I didn't take to mean recording

otherwise it would be admitting that all ambassadors and officials are perma-bugged at all times

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

redbackground posted:

This is how Putin releases the pisstape.

I hope one of those Russian trolls sets the tape to Yakkity Sax.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jeeeeeeeezzzz lmaaao

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

I'm pretty sure that Vlad will correct that mistake if they ask him nicely.

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
the WaPo article by the guy who ghostwrote 'Art of the Deal' is an extreme pro click btw

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Holy fuckin JEeeeeezZzZzZzzzz aaaaahagaha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BurkeCNN/status/864848895419056128

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/morningmoneyben/status/864853342903828480

:munch:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Dr Donald J Trump stands in front of a crowd in Saudi Arabia, one of the biggest crowds in history, giving a speech. Somewhere in the crowd, an insidious Muslim man wearing a turban (BAD! and SICK! guy) begins to raise not one, but two shoes! Trump continues to speak, seemingly unaware of his impending assassination --- when suddenly their eyes meet! "... and RADICAL ISLAM ..." Trump says. Suddenly the man is stricken! He grasps his heart, but it's too late. He collapses to the floor and turns to dust. Trump has said it. Trump has said "Radical Islam"! Everywhere in the world, terrorists perish. The war is over. Trump has defeated ISIS. And in only 29 days!
Also the wall is built, and crime in Chicago is forever solved thanks to that secret plan that one police officer told him while he was campaigning.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 17, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

"Iswam...Iswam is what bwings us togethaw today."

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Calm Waters posted:

the WaPo article by the guy who ghostwrote 'Art of the Deal' is an extreme pro click btw

i was expecting some insightful information but this is p much just all stuff you know about trump just from seeing how he acts. this is just a bunch of easy to find and well known information about trump framed in the washington post's standard 'we are experts and you need to read this propaganda RIGHT NOW' despite the fact that the only level of expertise that guy has was writing trump's book thirty fuckin years ago. like i'm sorry but this is loving garbage and being a ghostwriter for a book written in 1985 the author willingly says is entirely fabricated means that the one piece of 'expertise' the guy has is complete bullshit

like lol at calling out trump when you'll still eat up the most egregious and shameful bullshit presented by the opposition

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if by the end of the day that Trump declares a war on some country.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

Trump just jokingly leaked Israeli intelligence information and jokingly fired Comey.

Ah yes, the "just a prank bro" defence, a classic manoeuvre employed by true masters of geopolitics and diplomacy.

Odds on Trump giving a Saudi prince a wedgie?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/864803139966431233

hmbol

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
The news may be fake garbage but Trump is literally doing the poo poo they say he is.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ginroxoBOZU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Reporters discovered that his tie was stapled and his belt was actually an electrical cord.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Latest: Putin pantomimes what he did to Trump

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lol the presidency is a reality tv show to him

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ColinKahl/status/864841703227879424

Good luck!

nigga crab pollock posted:

i was expecting some insightful information but this is p much just all stuff you know about trump just from seeing how he acts. this is just a bunch of easy to find and well known information about trump framed in the washington post's standard 'we are experts and you need to read this propaganda RIGHT NOW' despite the fact that the only level of expertise that guy has was writing trump's book thirty fuckin years ago. like i'm sorry but this is loving garbage and being a ghostwriter for a book written in 1985 the author willingly says is entirely fabricated means that the one piece of 'expertise' the guy has is complete bullshit

like lol at calling out trump when you'll still eat up the most egregious and shameful bullshit presented by the opposition

Pretty hosed up to think that a paper would have a guest contributor write a human interest story.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao what time is Hannity on? I might tune in just to watch him cry.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

This is going to be amazing :allears:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

The news may be fake garbage but Trump is literally doing the poo poo they say he is.

the point of contention isn't that he's actually doing the things its that it's framed so those thing are apocalyptic and quite franky none of us really know the inner machinations of the state department or deep government to really know if the framing in which a bunch of openly biased journalists use is based on reality or some made up crap for ratings

like oh yeah trump is fuckin up. i believe it. but to what degree and to what end is the question, and like hell i'm gonna trust a bunch of morons indulging trump's reality TV fantasy

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Trump is gunna get beheaded and then nothing will come of it because money lol.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

He ain't coming back alive folks

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The other leaders will have prepared for this and will ensure Donalds room has a bouncy bed, a Nintendo, and of course fox news.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
honestly, now that the end of the road is sort of in sight, i kinda don't want trump to leave. currently we have bountiful lols and not much actual damage being done. I'm nervous about pence getting in there with his shark's eyes and just quietly buckling down and doing evil poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

withoutclass posted:

Trump is gunna get beheaded and then nothing will come of it because money lol.

The world is a business, Mr Beale.