Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Technowolf posted:

I like that the first panel is just 'President Trump' and not, say, anything that pile of melting orange wax did.

That's accurate. The decision that it's fake is made before actually hearing what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Internet Webguy posted:

No letters falling off, 3/10

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Please let's not get Bennett a visit from the Secret Service

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trogdos! posted:

no clue who mark dice is but since this is the Ben Garrison fanclub i'll post this commission here

He's a man who poses triumphantly from atop a pile of junk, so he probably lives in a dumpster.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Tomorrow's Bramhall

Nice Xenomorph!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I adore that Payne is desperately trying to bring up the Rice nonstory

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Tomorrow's Bramhall

Nice Xenomorph!

If somehow, some way, it gets proven Trump was born outside of the US, this will become the best cartoon in this entire thread.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Political Cartoons 2017: Hmmm... Troubling

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
trump is a dickhead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/thenib/status/864852285444296705

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah everyone is talking about Seth Rich now. Keep up Payne!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Labour's 2017 manifesto – Among Jeremy Corbyn’s general election pledges are the renationalisation of the railways and Royal Mail and a rise in public-sector pay"

Independent:

General election 2017: 'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour (I assume it's to the old TV theme tune)

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
MAC ON... Labour's election manifesto

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
The Deep Bench

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/864946042583887874

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Internet Webguy posted:

Varvel is shook.

And yet after he contradicts his surrogates, he's followers still call the original story fake news.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Is Corbyn still screwed going in to the election?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

This did not age well.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

You could argue how political it is, but SMBC has a comic today which I thoroughly enjoyed. Shades of Great Moments in Leftism.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sandpuppy posted:

That truck..:psyduck:

But the motion lines clearly show the trash bag is hurtling towards the man's outstretched hand...
Turns out you graduate from a non-accredited school like Xavier's and the only jobs you can get are flipping burgers with your mind or hauling trash.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Odonata posted:

But the motion lines clearly show the trash bag is hurtling towards the man's outstretched hand...
Turns out you graduate from a non-accredited school like Xavier's and the only jobs you can get are flipping burgers with your mind or hauling trash.

That garbage truck is either incredibly tiny or it's on the other side of the street

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Or Rall is poo poo

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Sandpuppy posted:

That truck..:psyduck:

Ted Rall, the modern Cezanne, wages an endless unappreciated battle against the tyranny of perspective.

Here's a comic on Betsy DeVos.

The rest

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
That was a real "THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE" moment in that essay.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shangri-Law School posted:

Ted Rall, the modern Cezanne, wages an endless unappreciated battle against the tyranny of perspective.

Here's a comic on Betsy DeVos.

The rest

"Actual Cartoon by Glenn McCoy"

Sometime I forget that the audience for politoons is wider than just us here in the thread and a vanishingly small margin of the public.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Hey, has anyone done a "i thought libs were against kink-shaming :smug: " comic about Trump's piss fetish

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Apropos of nothing does anyone have a link handy to that First Dog on the Moon comic where he describes Australia's political parties and their stances? I'm sure there are several, but the one I'm searching for lists the policy positions of one party as "A nice cup of tea, smash the state." Ring any bells?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

Hey, has anyone done a "i thought libs were against kink-shaming :smug: " comic about Trump's piss fetish
No, but that's because it was just a wild rumor with nothing to substantiate it....yet.

If the piss tape turns out to be real, then I imagine one of the McCoys or Lester will do a cartoon where two leather daddies are reading a paper about it while muttering "Disgusting!"

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Low Desert Punk posted:

comic? no. multiple think pieces? absolutely

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Rangpur posted:

Apropos of nothing does anyone have a link handy to that First Dog on the Moon comic where he describes Australia's political parties and their stances? I'm sure there are several, but the one I'm searching for lists the policy positions of one party as "A nice cup of tea, smash the state." Ring any bells?

It's not First Dog but that line about tea drinking and state smashing is from this informative comic about the Australian electoral system.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

axolotl farmer posted:

Dees was a lot more fun before he went full Nazi :(

I think it's more that Nazi opinions are less funny now that they have actual power.

Technowolf posted:

I like that the first panel is just 'President Trump' and not, say, anything that pile of melting orange wax did.

That's the point- this template could work for several things, most notably Comey's firing and Trump giving Russian agents classified intel.

Pants Donkey posted:

I had to check the date, because I was sure that must have been from months ago.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Tenebrais posted:

Tyust - Eyeyaoie ieeds d fyaleid shno cdi keer d sesyaeg.

:same:

I hate this dumb​ trope in political cartoons when it comes to anything involving Russia. Whenever I see Cyrillic my brain automatically starts trying to read it in Russian. :psyduck:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So when can I expect depictions of Mueller to be the literal devil?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Lurdiak posted:

Here I was thinking "these are all pretty sensible, maybe this is the kind of fuckup that even the hacks can't defend" but here come Lester and Branco to prove me wrong.
It really stands out when you go down a list of 20 cartoons all going "holy poo poo did you see what Trump said NOW", all touching on the latest scandal, upset, gaffe, or betrayal, and then one or two are just "THE MEDIA IS SO MEAN!!!"
Sticks out like a sore thumb.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Crabtree posted:

So when can I expect depictions of Mueller to be the literal devil?

Soon, I suppose

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/865006330964090881

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Some brutal tweets in that thread.

https://twitter.com/viserov/status/865007250439458816

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

I've never understood this one. If the Republican bench is every Republican running for president, then shouldn't the Democrat bench include Hillary, Bernie, Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb, and Lincoln Chafee? It's still a smaller bench, and he could still draw them as icky girly cheerleaders.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

That's one of Telnaes's better "draw Trump as stuff" jobs.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm gay.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

:eyepop:

That's some fine work

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Selachian posted:

That's one of Telnaes's better "draw Trump as stuff" jobs.

That hourglass Trump eerily reminds me of the Giant Rei face on the cover to End of Evangelion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

:five:

• Locked thread