Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

Wheeler knows some law enforcement agency has the laptop, but not which one or which evidence room.

he said on wednesday he had not seen the emails and knew nothing about the computers. i am sorry for making fun of someone with a learning disability, but you are still v stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know I'm responding to snatch duster and that's a dumb thing to do but I'm pretty sure confiscating and checking devices of communication is pretty standard in a murder or similar crime with no strong leads regardless of whether this did or not actually happen

Yea I know this. But why keep the laptop for over 10 months while the other personal items actually at the murder scene were returned?

There is a bunch of weird poo poo about this story. I don't believe it, still need more evidence, but to dismiss it completely seems premature.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why did the DNC deny the FBI access to their servers

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

those servers contained thousands of nude images of your mother which, if the fbi had seen them, would legally constitute deadly assault against an officer of the law

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know I'm responding to snatch duster and that's a dumb thing to do but I'm pretty sure confiscating and checking devices of communication is pretty standard in a murder or similar crime with no strong leads regardless of whether this did or not actually happen

When the computer contains possible information to the motive of the killer sure.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus christ you are so unbelievably bad at posting and you've been doing it for like 24 hours straight, go to sleep

i worked 10 hours and went to one of my kids soccer games today?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

those servers contained thousands of nude images of your mother which, if the fbi had seen them, would legally constitute deadly assault against an officer of the law

The fact that the DNC did not allow law enforcement access to their hacked servers when claiming intrusion from foreign state actors stinks to high heaven of corruption and lies.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why did the DNC deny the FBI access to their servers

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

I know you love me now that I said I would gently caress you but here's the truth buddy: I'll gently caress just about anything

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The fact that the DNC did not allow law enforcement access to their hacked servers when claiming intrusion from foreign state actors stinks to high heaven of corruption and lies.

that has nothing to do with seth rich and if the servers stink to high heaven of corruption and lies i will refer you to my prior statement about the images of your filthy mother

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

When you feel the need to defend your posting habits with real life updates that's not a great sign

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

When you feel the need to defend your posting habits with real life updates that's not a great sign

it is a good sign though that he can get a day pass from general population to go to a soccer game

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently I am retarded because I don't agree with the particular interpretation of a poorly worded news article from buzzfeed.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know you love me now that I said I would gently caress you but here's the truth buddy: I'll gently caress just about anything

As an alpha male my immediate "protector" instincts turned on for you.

I'm just a nice guy.

And still no one has answered. Checkmates goons.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

you said i was posting for 24 hours straight....you weirdo

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

Apparently I am retarded because I don't agree with the particular interpretation of a poorly worded news article from buzzfeed.

you are slow minded for many, many reasons but your insistence that the dc police have a laptop despite you having no evidence that they do is one of them, yes

the same guy who said the police have the laptop, immediately changed his story two days later. the fact that this doesn't make you suspicious leads me to think that you should keep an extremely close eye on your wife and her comings/goings, and should probably also get a paternity test done on your kids

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

it is a good sign though that he can get a day pass from general population to go to a soccer game

hrc won't get day passes when she is tried for accessory to the murder of seth rich

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mnoba posted:

hrc won't get day passes when she is tried for accessory to the murder of seth rich

That's conspiracy to commit first degree murder

ZZZAP Hill gets the chair

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mnoba posted:

You have kids? What kind of sicko would gently caress a retard?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's conspiracy to commit first degree murder

ZZZAP Hill gets the chair

maybe the chair won't kill her and it will cure whatever causes her to pass out and have to get loaded into a van like a side of beef

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

you are slow minded for many, many reasons but your insistence that the dc police have a laptop despite you having no evidence that they do is one of them, yes

the same guy who said the police have the laptop, immediately changed his story two days later. the fact that this doesn't make you suspicious leads me to think that you should keep an extremely close eye on your wife and her comings/goings, and should probably also get a paternity test done on your kids

Idk if you ever known someone that was murdered before but police departments give the family a list of personal affects that are confiscated as evidence. Its not that big of a leap to think the PI agency that has a contract that states Joel Rich, father of Seth Rich, as a client had a look at that list.

Seems like you're being purposely thick.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Who What Now posted:

You have kids? What kind of sicko would gently caress a retard?

it was the 90's man, crazy times everyone was loving everyone hell there was rape and sexual assault in the white house

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

Idk if you ever known someone that was murdered before but police departments give the family a list of personal affects that are confiscated as evidence. Its not that big of a leap to think the PI agency that has a contract that states Joel Rich, father of Seth Rich, as a client had a look at that list.

Seems like you're being purposely thick.

this would be a good argument if the PI hadn't admitted he had no idea where the computer was

i mean this is very simple, i imagine you often struggle with simple things but it's pretty cut and dry here that the PI lied

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
rod wheeler: "i know where the computer is"

snatch duster: "aha, i knew hillary is evil"

rod wheeler: "actually i do not know where the computer is"

snatch duster: "oh no, this is all moving too fast. this is so complicated. someone please help me understand :("
"

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

It is a known fact acknowledged by both democrats and republicans in congress who have seen the evidence.

I have tablets that bear the word of God. They are inside this hat, and only I may look at them. But they are totally for real.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

What kind of sicko would gently caress a retard?

Your father, for one.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Not knowing where a computer is which was confiscated in a murder investigation when another agency gets involved doesn't equate to ''laptop never existed.''

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

Not knowing where a computer is which was confiscated in a murder investigation when another agency gets involved doesn't equate to ''laptop never existed.''

the man said he knew where it was. then he said he did not know where it was. i can not use simpler words to describe what happened. if you hold on i can get some puppets, to explain it better

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Your father, for one.

pretty gross to accuse his father of molesting you dude

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Your father, for one.

What? What is this even supposed to mean? Are you physically capable of crafting a legitimate joke?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Who What Now posted:

What? What is this even supposed to mean? Are you physically capable of crafting a legitimate joke?

actually no he cant he had a big meltdown in d&d once because it turns out he got heckled off stage at an open mic night and this made him forevermad about freedom of speech. check his rap sheet

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So you basically think that the laptop doesn't exist because a PI said I don't know where it is. While the family and dc police have documents of it existing and being confiscated.

Your argument henges on buzzfeed' s poorly worded article. The same news agency that pumps out articles like 14 ways you know your cat has autism.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Question - since when did Buzzfeed become the frontline of journalism

They seem to have access to a lot of high level sources like spies and poo poo

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Who What Now posted:

I thought it was pretty good. Even better than yours.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

So you basically think that the laptop doesn't exist because a PI said I don't know where it is. While the family and dc police have documents of it existing and being confiscated.

show me these documents. you can't because you haven't seen them, they don't exist, and you're desperately trying not to be wrong in an internet argument, which is super pathetic. you could just stop posting

you have no idea where the laptop is, because it's not relevant to the murder investigation

here's another story but i dont know if it will help since you are functionally illiterate

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/one-last-time-that-seth-rich-story-is-garbage/article/2623382

"Rod Wheeler, an ex-D.C. homicide detective who works now as a private investigator and occasional Fox News contributor, claimed in an interview with the D.C.-based Fox affiliate that the proof resides in Rich's laptop.

"You have sources at the FBI saying that there is information that could link Seth Rich to WikiLeaks?" the Fox 5 reporter asked.

"Absolutely," Wheeler said. "And that's confirmed."

FoxNews.com reported separately that the private investigator said, "My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks."

Wheeler, who was dismissed from the DC Metropolitan Police Department in 1995, has since recanted his story.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

He later told BuzzFeed that he was taken out of context by Fox reporters.

"That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate," Wheeler said. "I don't even know where the computers are."

FBI officials have responded since by telling both Newsweek and NBC News that the bureau is not involved in the Rich case."

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 03:19 on May 18, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Your argument henges on buzzfeed' s poorly worded article. The same news agency that pumps out articles like 14 ways you know your cat has autism.

Your argument relies on an infowars conspiracy theorist not being insane so you're completely retarded, you may as well be talking about space lizards

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hillary clinton laughed like a maniac upon seeing muammar gaddafi raped to death. she knows very well that the office of the president involves ordering the killing hundreds of people, and she wanted it desperately.

definitely not the sort of person that would order an assassination, shes too moral for that

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Your argument relies on an infowars conspiracy theorist not being insane so you're completely retarded, you may as well be talking about space lizards

The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” This contrasts with what DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told Buzzfeed in an email: “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

"That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate," Wheeler said. "I don't even know where the computers are."

They moved fast to scare him into silence. Obviously got a little close to the sun.

The truth is out there.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

show me these documents. you can't because you haven't seen them, they don't exist, and you're desperately trying not to be wrong in an internet argument, which is super pathetic. you could just stop posting

you have no idea where the laptop is, because it's not relevant to the murder investigation

I would assume the dc police have the laptop. I know the dc police have documents saying what items are considered evidence. To suggest that the detective and evidence room bitch didn't keep proper records is pretty dumb.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

8-Bit Scholar posted:

They moved fast to scare him into silence. Obviously got a little close to the sun.

The truth is out there.

well if anybody with any power or relevance can be intimidated by the DNC into silence i'm beginning to understand why /pol wont shut up about it

Snatch Duster posted:

I would assume the dc police have the laptop. I know the dc police have documents saying what items are considered evidence. To suggest that the detective and evidence room bitch didn't keep proper records is pretty dumb.

haha dear god you have reading problems. i'll take this as an apology that you were wrong about the laptop, even if you're too weak to admit it

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

Just start posting links to infowars and stormfront already, they're your real friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

Buzzfeed is garbage.

• Locked thread