Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
public erping is fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
I'd like it to continue getting gayer

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004

jay z's sedan posted:

I'd like it to continue getting gayer

Good thing you are playing STO, it always gets gayer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Hell I'd like to see the gayest possible star treck. Captain Picard eating Riker's booty hole ripe with cum from Worf's big dick, the whole nine yards

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:40 on May 24, 2017

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

nightbae smokewheat posted:

Hell I'd like to see the gayest possible star treck. Captain Picard eating Riker's booty hole ripe with cum from Worf's big dick, the whole nine yards

Close enough? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4fT88EXjsQ

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004

Thats not the gayest. The gayest Trek was that episode of Voyager where Harry Kim was forced to become a lady boy and Paris turned him out to the senior command crew.

----------------

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Thanks for moving the +600 page thread to fyad; looking forward to reading it. Normally you would have to click one of the dozens of forums dedicated to mmo space games in order to read a +600 page long thread about a space game, but now you can read it in fyad. Simply epic.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001
same

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mycophobia posted:

public erping is fail

agreed

----------------

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

I.N.R.I posted:

can u quote the melt down? it sounds funny. anyway I imagine this thread will be moved back to GBS shortly so dont worry

Some goon's kid was playing, took two poo poo tier items from the fleet bank. Turbosperg whose name I can't remember flipped the gently caress out and started a witch hunt. Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping. Turbosperg ended up demoting everyone and kicking a few people from the fleet. End result was the creation of a new chat channel and a memorial waiting room or something.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
captains log: im a massive gay

folder
Oct 9, 2016

faxmachine posted:

Some goon's kid was playing, took two poo poo tier items from the fleet bank. Turbosperg whose name I can't remember flipped the gently caress out and started a witch hunt. Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping. Turbosperg ended up demoting everyone and kicking a few people from the fleet. End result was the creation of a new chat channel and a memorial waiting room or something.

thanks for the update. i can empathise with the drama being a shitflinging turbosperg myself,

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

folder posted:

thanks for the update. i can empathise with the drama being a shitflinging turbosperg myself,

im more of a dickflapper

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

please link to anyone Abusing Pour ggie

thank,

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

folder posted:

what about dick flapping thats pretty important

faxmachine fucked around with this message at 16:14 on May 18, 2017

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

faxmachine posted:

what about dick flapping thats pretty important

hey gently caress you dude

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

imagining the caine mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging. feels good to lol

Blerick
Apr 13, 2009

Jack Daniels posted:

please link to anyone Abusing Pour ggie

thank,

I think the 7 fellas ga linked have most egregiously harmed pore very real poster ggie

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

Blerick posted:

I think the 7 fellas ga linked have most egregiously harmed pore very real poster ggie

LINMK POLS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Welcome home nerds

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice

tumor looking batty posted:

What's everyone's favorite Star Trek?

i like the new movies

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004

Chilled Cactus posted:

i like the new movies

JJ Trek is far and away the best Trek. Abrams is a master of filmmaking and he took Star Trek into a bold new land.

----------------

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

Evil_Urna posted:

JJ Trek is far and away the best Trek. Abrams is a master of filmmaking and he took Star Trek into a bold new land.

epic avy o_0;

Fuck My Ass
Mar 24, 2010
College Slice

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Evil_Urna posted:

He should have killed off Princess Leia though now the next movie is going to be super awkward.

Angry Bastard
Aug 26, 2008

by R. Guyovich

----------------

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping.

----------------

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

small hendren posted:

Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping.

trigger warning that poo poo

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The Unlikely Story of How the Startrek Rpg Thread Ended Up in an Infamous Trolls' Lair - But the FYADs Helped Them Heal from a Traumatic Dickflaping Turbosperg Encounter
The Daily Beast

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Skylark posted:

The Unlikely Story of How the Startrek Rpg Thread Ended Up in an Infamous Trolls' Lair - But the FYADs Helped Them Heal from a Traumatic Dickflaping Turbosperg Encounter
The Daily Beast

----------------

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Skylark posted:

The Daily Beast

----------------

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice

Skylark posted:

The Daily Beast

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Re: sup

*****UTC−07:00*****

grumple wumpkins
Jan 9, 2009

faxmachine posted:

trigger warning that poo poo

frig off

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Skylark posted:

The Daily Beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Skylark posted:

The Daily Beast

lol

*****UTC−07:00*****

• Locked thread