Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Jimmy Hats posted:

I'm online now if anyone wants to fun around or try for that cheetah kill. Just put a message in the guild lobby!

I'll probably be on in about an hour and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skallagrimsson
Aug 7, 2003

Straining my strength I grappled,
Staggered the wordy foeman;
My tooth I bade bite him.
Best of swords at need.
Is there a 3rd PS4 guild yet? Both are full at 50 already :(

Thern
Aug 12, 2006

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Feenix posted:

So I tried Guild Multiverse a bit... man if the AI can be this fast and punishing (at my level, no less... [Level 8]) I fear going online against people. :)

Don't forget the AI cheats by reading your inputs. Online players just spam one move over and over from what I can tell.

I feel like this is the first fighting game I might take a bit more seriously. I can do my combos in practice, but still flub around when it comes to fighting others.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I would like to join PS4 Goon Crew. How do I do this?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Jesus christ are both PS4 goon guilds full?

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I'm gonna have to go through and see if there are non-goons in Goon Patrol cause I hosed up and left it open.

Anyone in there, shoot me a message or something so I know it's you. I'll try to make space when I get home from work.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

KungFu Grip posted:

Jesus christ are both PS4 goon guilds full?

game's good, homie.

Also is there a list of abilities and all out there? I wanna know if there's any more amazing ones like Robin's staff.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves

Doctor_Acula posted:

I'm gonna have to go through and see if there are non-goons in Goon Patrol cause I hosed up and left it open.

Anyone in there, shoot me a message or something so I know it's you. I'll try to make space when I get home from work.

I'm SAdaptoid on PS4 :cool:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm on for Cheetah shenanigans. PSN Sahaal.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
I'm not in a guild yet. LLJKSiLk on PS4. I play primarily as Reverse Flash & Batman but am considering going with Supergirl.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
I just want to shoot a special gently caress you to whoever changed this avatar :(

Now I'm the devil.

I bought this silly game and likely will join a guild when I'm ready.

I'm still more used to blaze/guilty/streetfighter/soul calibur then this game.

SectumSempra fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 19, 2017

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Feenix posted:

So I tried Guild Multiverse a bit... man if the AI can be this fast and punishing (at my level, no less... [Level 8]) I fear going online against people. :)

Multiverse fights are surprisingly challenging which I like.

If we need a third guild I'll make one; I missed both PS4 ones lol.

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Hey DLC Inc can you add the info for the Xbox guild to the OP? It's Goonrilla Grodd, ID 02FRM. We have like 5 members and can't complete the objectives :(.

done

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Is the only way to get those gold shield things is to level up the profile? I used most of them customizing Wonder Woman's outfit and now I can't level up another character because I don't have enough haha. :derp:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

Multiverse fights are surprisingly challenging which I like.

Yeah, I feel like even if I never get far in online I'll never be bored.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I had put off Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and a few other new people until now. Poison Ivy feels really technical, none of her combos are that easy and her Axl Low stance is really situational. Scarecrow is just great all around and I like his Paranoia ability provided you have time to build it. I still haven't played as Robin, Cheetah, or Dr. Fate yet. For now I've been leveling Atrocitus and Bane, the big boyz. I loving love both of them, Bane just shits out damage and Atrocitus reminds me of what Goro should have been: an unstoppable punchwalking fucker.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Gold/Guild currency are only usable for motherboxes right? I wanna make sure before I go on a big spending spree.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Evil Canadian posted:

Gold/Guild currency are only usable for motherboxes right? I wanna make sure before I go on a big spending spree.

I haven't seen it being used for anything else so go nuts. Regen tokens are their own thing as well

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I would join a third guild! My skill level is that of a third-tier hero anyway, a Crimson Avenger if you will

Skallagrimsson
Aug 7, 2003

Straining my strength I grappled,
Staggered the wordy foeman;
My tooth I bade bite him.
Best of swords at need.

Doctor_Acula posted:

I'm Samonides on PSN, in case you find some room :)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Getting taunted by Hal Jordan is rage inducing

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Group battle broken?how do you start the boss fight?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/KungFu_Grip/status/865359849957281793

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man some people just don't get it and keep NOT blocking/rolling.

I really wish every fighting game copied the Multiverse thing, it's might be the best single player mode of any fighting game I've played in years. idk what other games would do for rewards, etc but I love the rotating battles and changing modifiers/levels.

Sidenote: in the sidekick missions, I noticed Clash can be initiated by sidekick attacking the enemy. If they do Clash then you and the other guy will loving fly across the arena lol

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

I'm a stupid rear end in a top hat who ended up accidentally leaving the first PS4 guild. Don't just spam X if you've been off a couple days to get through all the box notices or you end up stupid like me.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

A Real Horse posted:

I'm a stupid rear end in a top hat who ended up accidentally leaving the first PS4 guild. Don't just spam X if you've been off a couple days to get through all the box notices or you end up stupid like me.

lol exact same thing happened to me. I was using turbo on my stick to open a shitload of boxes and I forgot and accidentally left.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
A box gave me...an air throw for cheetah. That's super weird. Like here's a thing you character did not have before and now she does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dTmb-E4yA

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So to not get stomped all the time in the AI Battle stuff do you have to like commit to zoning hard for characters like Deadshot and Darkseid?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

So to not get stomped all the time in the AI Battle stuff do you have to like commit to zoning hard for characters like Deadshot and Darkseid?

I'd say at least for Deadshot and Firestorm go hard for Zoning since I don't trust the AI to commit to the good combos those guys have in the corner. Darkseid is strong and sexy enough to go either way.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What layout are you stick players using?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

fadam posted:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/177984/injustice-comfortable-button-layout-for-arcade-sticks

This, but it's still funky to get used to. It puts super moves in a really odd combo. Going to mess with it until story is done then tweak it I think.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Need 1 more for cheetah D:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

fadam posted:

The one where I hold the fight stick between my hands and control the stick with my left thumb

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Unlucky7 posted:

At the very least, watch the Superman ending.

Yes, the Batman ending is undoubtedly going to be the "canon" ending going forward for any sequels but the Superman ending is by far the :vince: option.

More broadly, I like the recurring implication throughout the story that this universe is getting increasingly broken by everything turning upside-down and some kind of... what's the word... crisis may be coming.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Boss is really dang easy when you have help!

E: She gives a diamond loot box for every win!

The Duchess Smackarse fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 19, 2017

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Shame I missed it, congrats.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know who Blue Beetle is but he's surprisingly fun to play. Now if only I had a head piece for him that didn't make him look disgusting.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Just ask in guild chat, it's super easy with help.

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity

DLC Inc posted:

I haven't seen it being used for anything else so go nuts. Regen tokens are their own thing as well

Sometimes you gotta pay gold to get to certain levels in multiverse

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Grem posted:

Yeah, I'll check in tomorrow. Also wanted to maybe try and get a room going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Grem posted:

This can't be stated enough. SUPER easy. Your partner dudes are constantly throwing health and super meter at you while also attacking the enemy and messing up their combos. If you die the next guy in line jumps in and you get to start throwing super meter/health at them!

• Locked thread