Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

I do not think quality when I hear the phrase "canned, university sports team branded cheese"
WSU's creamery is super good, despite being kind of a trash school. They do some amazing ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is the last time any of you will hear me say anything good about WSU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Im really glad this stuff got posted because almost a decade ago my roommate from Washington gave me this cheese and I could never remember anything about it except really incredibly good. Reunited !

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Funny Forums Quotes: Mostly Chease Chat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i don't really like cheese

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

funmanguy posted:

Funny Forums Quotes: Mostly Chease Chat

Now all we need is some chicken and we'll be in business.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Who was that one guy who didnt realized he was lactose Intolerant and asked goons why he was having horrible shits and goons figured out that everything he ate had cheese in it?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hihohe posted:

Who was that one guy who didnt realized he was lactose Intolerant and asked goons why he was having horrible shits and goons figured out that everything he ate had cheese in it?

I don't remember his name either, only that her was getting into trouble with his boss because he was farting so much at work and when (after it turned out that he ate unholy amounts of cheese every day) goons told him to cut down on his cheese eating he flat out said that he'd rather get fired instead

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Hogge Wild posted:

that's okay. i will eat the cheese for you.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"cheese crystals" sounds like a drug you'd find in the South in the future

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There is an ever so tiny chance that story was made up by eg Avshalom.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Goddamn CHICKEN NUGGETS have vitamin C in them, how are these nerds dying?!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Cheesefarting goon:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512850

Weirdly it turns out he was also militantly against eating meat?!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Now all we need is some chicken and we'll be in business.

*revs halftrack*

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Inspector Hound posted:

http://leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0893/0893.html

Tyramine is actually a Schedule 1 substance in Florida, categorised as a hallucinogenic. And according to Florida:

quote:

Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances or that contains any of their salts, isomers, including optical, positional, or geometric isomers, homologues, nitrogen-heterocyclic analogs, esters, ethers, and salts of isomers, homologues, nitrogen-heterocyclic analogs, esters, or ethers, if the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation or class description

Which would probably include tyrosine crystals in cheese.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inspector Hound posted:

Nah that doesn't sound likely. No one would believe it was real.

Oh wait ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwylBRucU7w

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Jeza posted:

http://leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0893/0893.html

Tyramine is actually a Schedule 1 substance in Florida, categorised as a hallucinogenic. And according to Florida:

Someone tell tcc so we can kill a goon with a cheese overdose.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

honda whisperer posted:

I dunno, I feel like heart attacks are a thing already.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Welp, now i bought the Coug cheese. Thanks, ya jerks.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Inspector Hound posted:

Jeza posted:

honda whisperer posted:

SaltyJesus posted:

I dunno, I feel like heart attacks are a thing already.

Good job everyone, you've made it into the funny forum quotes thread. :toot:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You'd get beat up so bad in prison if it got out that you were in there for smuggling cheese into Florida.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

I hate cheese, even though I am not lactose intolerant. The thought of just eating a piece of cheese by itself makes me involuntarily gag.

Blind Sally posted:

that's okay. i will eat the cheese for you.
This is entirely acceptable.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol at hating a food

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

SeXReX posted:

Its not exactly a fridge but i feel this fits

rezatahs posted:

despite the warning on the box i believe you have settled

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Gonna put this cheese into my chilli mix next time I cook some up

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

honda whisperer posted:

TCC>It's about parmesan reduction

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
^^ parm reduction

honda whisperer posted:

well you can definitely die if you eat too much cheese while on a drug, but it's because of an interaction between MAOI-class antidepressants and tyramine

don't take Nardil and eat a lot of aged cheese, kids

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

From Wikipedia

quote:

The first signs of this were discovered by a British pharmacist who noticed his wife, who at the time was on MAOI medication, had severe headaches when eating cheese.[14] For this reason, the crisis is still called the "cheese effect" or "cheese crisis", though other foods can cause the same problem

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick posted:

when teddy roosevelt first went to yellowstone, he agreed, despite his sportsman's heart, not to hunt any of the animals that lived there (even though poaching was rampant, especially when it became common knowledge that the fines were less than the value of the animals and you could only be expelled from the park, not given jail time). he did however collect a single animal, a mouse he suspected might be a new species. you see, he studied as a biologist. why, he even founded the boone and crockett club--a hunter's club that had game preservation as an integral part of its mission. he was a man of principle and of honor and probably smelled incredible. i assume it was musky and manly. not the old sweat of a college lounge room couch, but the fresh sweat of exertion and perhaps occasionally lust. yet, his manliness was tempered by his glasses, his teddy kryptonite, giving him one small flaw that humanized him and made him accessible and which you could take off at night to see his "true" and natural face

furthermore, he designated many of the national forests in oregon, i would take him there to show him the vast wonders of the state, including ones the location of which I know but were not discovered until after his death. there are endemic cave spiders, i would discover one and name it after him, and he would be impressed and give me a sideways smile and gently massage the end of his mustache. he wouldn't get inappropriate hard-ons, he's just too cultured, but when the time was right his boner would be ample and girthy. we would also find a pacific octopus, largest of the known octopodes. he would be impressed by this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dreadful cheese pun

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick's trying to be some kind of Americanized Avshalom with Arik reskinned as Teddy. Sad.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I like the quote. It's good.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

condolences

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pick's trying to be some kind of Americanized Avshalom with Arik reskinned as Teddy. Sad. amazing

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:sad:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this makes my skin crawl

anyway i guess i'd better get used to it, as now we only have pick; avshalom is gone. it's like only having access to lovely weird canned cheese instead of the good stuff

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lol Richard Spencer got banned from his gym for being a nazi

Spoeank posted:

so much for the tolerant lift

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For the past six months the only cheese I consumed was well-aged Gouda with an occasional head of goat cheese to change things up a bit once in a while. If someone offers me a can of cheese, I'll slap the can out of their hands and give them a good smack across their stupid face. Canned cheese, yeah. Served best with cheap wine poured in a shoe.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Y'all sound like those people who get prissy about blue cheeses because ewwww mold. But that's fine because it means I don't have to share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

WSU blows