Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Injustice 2 retcons Zsasz's death to happen earlier, and in a significantly different way.

Alfred for DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Beefstew posted:

Alfred for DLC.

Wineglass into bottle MB, 2, 2 tray toss.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

How do you fast forward AI battles? I feel stupid because I can't figure it out.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

How do you fast forward AI battles? I feel stupid because I can't figure it out.

The only ones you can are the actual Fight ones in the AI simulator.

On PS4 you press the touchpad, I don't know what it is on Xbox or why people would own one.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Double Bill posted:

As Atrocitus I can just spam Rage Charge (BF1) over and over, it seems to always stop blocking it halfway through.

The AI has weird quirks like this, the reason it stops blocking is because there's a gap before the last hit of rage charge and the AI attempts and fails to hit a button inside the gap nearly every time. If you notice, it'll pop up and say "counter" which means they got counterhit out of startup trying to push a button.

If you come from other FGs, UltraDavid has a couple good videos up that explain idiosyncrasies of NRS games compared to other FGs, like how hit confirms, footsies and frame data work in NRS games compared to other 2D games.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Applied to xbone guild has thespicerules with the highly original message of "stairs lol"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

The Fool posted:

Applied to xbone guild has thespicerules with the highly original message of "stairs lol"

I think people who say something about stairs will probably get in without having to ask in the thread if they can be approved

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Alfred would rule as DLC but hopefully it would be the Alfred from Gotham so he'd just box the hell out of everyone

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Jimmy Hats posted:

Alfred would rule as DLC but hopefully it would be the Alfred from Gotham so he'd just box the hell out of everyone

I just want him to glass people with a wine bottle as his main normals with a shotgun, umbrella, limousine, feather duster, and right hook as specials/supers. Win animation is sweeping up the battlefield.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Anime_Otaku posted:

Do you get the upgraded versions of the starting costumes as loot drops? Other than the B:TAS jester's hat I only like the pigtails on Harley and a lot of Deadshot's masks look bad too.

I've gotten one for Blue Beetle, so yes.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Poison Ivy does not even have one move where she poisons someone. What a rip.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Saint Freak posted:

Get this... the lady HERSELF is the poison!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Dr. Nonpoisonous Isley

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Yes she does. she has the meter burn kiss, which is how she typically kills people who don't have rubber lips.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

MrJacobs posted:

Yes she does. she has the meter burn kiss, which is how she typically kills people who don't have rubber lips.

That's a stun not a poison.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

That's a stun not a poison.

well thats how she poisons people. Superman pills just let them shake it off if.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

MrJacobs posted:

well thats how she poisons people. Superman pills just let them shake it off if.

What do you want, the opponent to call the poison control center?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

What do you want, the opponent to call the poison control center?

Press # for "some crazy plant lady kissed me"

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

MrJacobs posted:

Press # for "some crazy plant lady kissed me"

The operator then answers and just says "Nice." before hanging up.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Now that I've got Supergirl and Flash up to level 20, I'm branching out to other characters and holy crap, Atrocitus rules. I haven't gotten the hang of comboing off Bloodnado yet, but I can punchwalk across the screen and fire an angry space cat like a missile so that's enough for me.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Jimmy Hats posted:

Holy gently caress darkseids super gets blocked if you throw an interactable into it

Legit tactic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWLS4UAdgo

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Just fyi I'm going to cull Goon Squad every Monday of people who have 0 weekly guild contributions. You get credit for almost every multi-player mode plus guild multiverse, I don't think that's too much to ask. If you apply to Goon Squad I won't accept applications without a reference to Something Awful, it was a pain tracking everyone from the thread.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Grem posted:

Just fyi I'm going to cull Goon Squad every Monday of people who have 0 weekly guild contributions. You get credit for almost every multi-player mode plus guild multiverse, I don't think that's too much to ask. If you apply to Goon Squad I won't accept applications without a reference to Something Awful, it was a pain tracking everyone from the thread.

Sounds fair. Do you know if ranked gives xp? That's basically all I've played since Wednesday.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

loving Brainiac.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Made up some combos for Supergirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmZp6UXcmEU

The corner stuff can be initially tricky, but once you get the timing down pat its easy enough.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

fadam posted:

Sounds fair. Do you know if ranked gives xp? That's basically all I've played since Wednesday.

Yea it definitely does.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

You also get credit for single player multiverse too, I'm pretty sure, at 50 guild points per event.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Grem posted:

Yea it definitely does.

well hot dog

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
3rd PS4 Guild: N6C2E Dark Empire

I don't think OP has PM's but maybe he'll read this and add it to the OP.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

ExCruceLeo posted:

4th, at this point I think.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ExCruceLeo posted:

ExCruceLeo posted:

I just asked for an invite

Feeling pretty despirited though cause I just spent a ton of time leveling Batman. I closed the game because I couldn't log into guilds to ask for an invite, and when I reopened it my batman and Harley lost a ton of levels. What gives? The game isn't saving for that long?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

That DICK! posted:

I just asked for an invite

Feeling pretty despirited though cause I just spent a ton of time leveling Batman. I closed the game because I couldn't log into guilds to ask for an invite, and when I reopened it my batman and Harley lost a ton of levels. What gives? The game isn't saving for that long?

Totally exit the game, relaunch, go to multiverse. Should fix itself.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah I think it would work best if we tried to find which goons are most interested in doing the guild multiverse stuff and try to get them all into one guild by shuffling dudes around? If y'all are interested in that stuff please consider joining goon guild #1

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Do special moves do percentage damage or something? I swear Superman's mid beams do more damage to some heroes in ranked modes.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

fadam posted:

Do special moves do percentage damage or something? I swear Superman's mid beams do more damage to some heroes in ranked modes.

Every hero has different baseline strength, defense, ability, and health stats, so yeah your stuff does different amounts of damage to different people.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

fadam posted:

Pretty sure characters have different health totals like in SF. Might be why it seems that way.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Meridian posted:

Pretty sure characters have different health totals like in SF. Might be why it seems that way.

I know they have different HP totals but a 70 damage laser should do as much damage to a guy with 1100 health as it does to 1250.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

fadam posted:

I know they have different HP totals but a 70 damage laser should do as much damage to a guy with 1100 health as it does to 1250.

It...does?

Also have to factor in damage scaling.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

fadam posted:

Jimmy Hats posted:

Every hero has different baseline strength, defense, ability, and health stats, so yeah your stuff does different amounts of damage to different people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What's the point of having per hero HP scores and per hero defense scores lmao

• Locked thread