Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Tomorrow night, Jinder will lose the belt to someone who hasn't held it before, then they're lose to someone who hasn't held it before, until the entire Smackdown locker room is full of Fresh New Champions. WWE Champion Fandango. WWE Champion Mojo Rawley. WWE Champion Aiden English.

Then Jinder will win it back at the end of the night.

CubsWoo posted:

I like Jinder, WWE Champion more and more and more and it's clear that they're doing the "Face in India, heel everywhere else" thing

Don't remember the exacts, but didn't they edit broadcasts when Khali was still around so that it'd appear he was top babyface and also main evented every show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/wresnocontext/status/866656958195093506

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I forget the context for that one, didn't Slater pull a Sid and ask to redo the promo and got a "we're live pal"? It's brilliant all the same.

EDIT: Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbXraf3yXA

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
You got worked because that segment was clearly planned.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Give the belt to that chinese fat gently caress. Who cares, is not like they are going to write compelling tv anyways.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

k, finally saw nakamura wrestle

nope, still don't get the appeal

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/RealCurtisAxel/...pionship-win%2F

https://twitter.com/HeathSlaterOMRB...pionship-win%2F

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Bard Maddox posted:

there's no way Abyss ever took steroids

I'd easily believe TNA had a steroid table in place of a catering table.

Efexeye posted:

k, finally saw nakamura wrestle

nope, still don't get the appeal

He's very good at strong style. Not necessarily great at WWE crappy match against Ziggler style.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
whoever agent'd the ziggler/nakamura match needs to join dolph on his one way trip to the sun

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

A win for India is a win for the British Empire. Send in Jack Gallagher as a Viceroy.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Watching the Dolph/Nakamura match makes me think now more than ever that Miz is a hell of a worker.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean heel Bret in the US/Face Bret in Canada worked and actually drew good money for the WWE when WCW was super hot so I see the appeal of trying to do this angle for India. This assumes that Jinder is half as good as Bret is though

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Skinty McEdger posted:

Watching the Dolph/Nakamura match makes me think now more than ever that Miz is a hell of a worker.
Severely under-rated

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

When does Jinder start showing up in a limo filled with hot Bhabhis

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

When does Jinder start showing up in a limo filled with hot Bhabhis

Tuesday for his celebration/coronation.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Excited for that new H:0D DLC, cant wait to kill thundermaws with the disarmer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nakamura's denouncement of strong style for its danger has ushered in the era in which "he was always stankey" as you folks say.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

"Nakamura is really good when he doesn't have to work WWE style."

Ah, well, that's gonna be a shame then innit.

Also,

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

last night is the only time i've ever seen nakamura wrestle, i hate his overblown and overserious entrance, to me he has always sucked

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Becky and her hair are very good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE's next tour of India isn't until September

Summer of Jinder

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I thought the match was fine but would have been better with Miz.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Blasmeister posted:

Becky and her hair are very good.

Agreed

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

roo fi o
roo fi o

i mean beck y lynch
beck y lynch

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Vaguido posted:

People want fresh new faces in the title scene but that doesn't mean that anyone that hasn't had the title before deserves to win the drat thing. Jinder is trash and has no place in the main event scene on the biggest wrestling promotion in the world.

You're the exact hater that Jinder won the title to disprove. You hate him because he's different!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i hate jinder because he is apparently unable to afford HGH

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The YouTube thing isn't really about wrestling. It's more that advertisers realized a few months ago that their products were being advertised before videos with hate speech and whatnot, and both Google, the advertisers and YouTube majorly over compensated. I really do hope they get their poo poo together because honestly if you look into it at all the way Google is handling this is infuriating and lovely.

Anyway, KO/AJ was so good. Everyone watch it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hate Jinder because he's unpleasant to look at. All that acne all over his back and chest is gross.

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
how are you all gonna react when BIG WANG wins the strap for the china expansion?

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

ribtstu posted:

how are you all gonna react when BIG WANG wins the strap for the china expansion?

The winner...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWE CHAMPION! HO! HO! LUUUUUUUUUUN!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

is h

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Y'all just discriminate against people with backne. I saw be proud of your oily pores! Jinder is an inspiration for all to go shirtless no matter how gross your skin is.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Wonder what the sideplates will be. My guess is the logo on his trunks

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Eli Wiggum posted:

JINDER MAHAL, written in Comic Sans

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder slept with the title lol

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Eli Wiggum posted:

It'll be the same as his current merchandise

Nothing

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Anyone got a screencap of Randy's "Oh poo poo!" face after he nearly killed one of the Singh brothers?

There's a good chance I am going to use this in any situation where I would normally say "yikes"

this led to

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eli Wiggum posted:

Left Side: This was a business decision
Right Side: This was not about roids

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

dromal phrenia posted:

There's a good chance I am going to use this in any situation where I would normally say "yikes"

Efexeye posted:

last night is the only time i've ever seen nakamura wrestle, i hate his overblown and overserious entrance, to me he has always sucked

• Locked thread