Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

A bomb made out of nails explodes sending shrapnel into the bodies of teens and ending their young lives in excruciating pain but man Ariana Grande is poo poo music lol is this thing on

Ariana is fine as hell and also a Hawks fan:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I wish I could go smack that twitter guy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Getting my razor ready

The Ducks have been the beneficiaries of and given up some of the most ridiculous big comebacks I can remember in these playoffs. And this is only 2 goals in the first.

Take heart.

Also I hope you lose by 18.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah she hot af. All pop music is catchy but poo poo and complaining people like it is like bitching about mcdonalds. Everyone secretly enjoys it even if they go on about it being poo poo.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

McDonald's fries still the undisputed champion. GOAT

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:orb:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kiimo posted:

McDonald's fries still the undisputed champion. GOAT

You dont get to experience the greatest fast food fries in the us.

Kfc make the best by miles.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

Kfc make the best by miles.

Does KFC do like proper fries in Australia (that's where you are right)? They do wedges in the US.

Also have you been exposed to the horror that is KenTacoHut?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bojangles you fuckers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

The Ducks have been the beneficiaries of and given up some of the most ridiculous big comebacks I can remember in these playoffs. And this is only 2 goals in the first.

Take heart.

Also I hope you lose by 18.

The Ducks have a pretty good young likeable core.

But I guess Kesler and Perry overshadow that

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

But I guess Kesler and Perry overshadow that

Said something like this in the GDT but Ritchie has made me despise him in like 10 games of watching him, so you're growing some more assholes too.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

kiimo posted:

I'm jealous of a seafood upbringing but the ocean is terrifying so there's that. Crab just tastes better than lobster though. But I'm unimpressed with dungeness crab honestly, needs to be king or snow.

Come to Maryland and get a real crab, it will change your entire perspective on seafood.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Said something like this in the GDT but Ritchie has made me despise him in like 10 games of watching him, so you're growing some more assholes too.

This year convinced me to buy a Rakell jersey and I have no regrets

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

:puckout:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

kiimo posted:

A bomb made out of nails explodes sending shrapnel into the bodies of teens and ending their young lives in excruciating pain but man Ariana Grande is poo poo music lol is this thing on

That's not that bad of a joke. the joke you just made, not the twitter guy

No Butt Stuff posted:

the people who make those jokes are all cut from the same stupid cloth.

I dunno this one is pretty good

https://twitter.com/HEATLES_EAGLES/status/866823647910146048

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 23, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chromatic posted:

That's actually not that bad of a joke.

I dunno this one is pretty good

https://twitter.com/HEATLES_EAGLES/status/866823647910146048

i dont get the joke here

4k mmr post

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jokes in extremely terrible taste are a somethingawful.com tradition, though?

I mean I agree completely, but uh... I think it was approximately thirty seconds after the second plane hit that the most classic 9/11 memes of all time started getting posted in GBS.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

i dont get the joke here

i guess cell service around that area is spotty rn so people have taken to twitter to get ahold of loved ones and someone did the same thing except using edp's mug.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Does KFC do like proper fries in Australia (that's where you are right)? They do wedges in the US.

Also have you been exposed to the horror that is KenTacoHut?

Yeah proper fries. Theyre amazing they're thicker cut than the mcdonalds ones and have a top tier seasoning.

Mexican takeaway hasnt really taken off in Australia. Theres one or two chains just sort of starting up now but theyre more restaurant type places that do takeaway and the price is to match. At least in qld.

Nothing like a taco bell with dollar tacos dor instance.

Not a lot of independent ones either. We mostly have fish n chip shops or chinese/thai take away in that arena.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

i want Lonzo Ball to get drafted by the Sixers. Philly fans and media will chew his dad up and spit him out in a week.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

Jokes in extremely terrible taste are a somethingawful.com tradition, though?

I mean I agree completely, but uh... I think it was approximately thirty seconds after the second plane hit that the most classic 9/11 memes of all time started getting posted in GBS.

SA humor =! Freelance writer on major news sites making bad taste jokes on Twitter. imo

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

kiimo posted:

SA humor =! Freelance writer on major news sites making bad taste jokes on Twitter. imo

haha yeah definitely, dude's an idiot

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

also if you're gonna make a joke like that, it better loving be funny.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

I wonder if he's just intentionally throwing away his image because gently caress the gig economy, or if he actually thought making jokes about kids dying literally minutes after it happened would be well received

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Sounds like he should have left it

e: lol this idiot

https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/866820610869137412

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 23, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Sounds like he should have left it

e: lol this idiot

https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/866820610869137412

#sorryurkiddied

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MULTIPLE CONFIRMED FATALITIES oh wait, is that serious?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

sports are pain

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

also if you're gonna make a joke like that, it better loving be funny.

Yeah.

Basically, there are funny rape jokes, but man, you better be loving sure about your rape joke before you let that one blast.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

I wonder if he's just intentionally throwing away his image because gently caress the gig economy, or if he actually thought making jokes about kids dying literally minutes after it happened would be well received

Just making sure he's got steady work from infowars after society collapses and we have a national press I'd imagine.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chromatic posted:

i guess cell service around that area is spotty rn so people have taken to twitter to get ahold of loved ones and someone did the same thing except using edp's mug.

It's all ugly af people so he fits right in.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

woof, 19 dead, 50 injured.

no wonder why they've been dragging on the updates.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

sports are pain
it's tied

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

complaining obviously helps immensely

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/elliefreyax/status/866830824561414145

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
19 kids dead, better hop on my public twitter account that's tied to my job to make a joke about it

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

19 kids dead, better hop on my public twitter account that's tied to my job to make a joke about it

Oh word? You can get fired from welfare?

I've decided that as a former mod you're actually the anti Adolf.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

complaining obviously helps immensely

I dunno if you can actually say this about someone who gave up 3 goals but it feels like Rinne stole that game.

With a hell of a big assist from your backup goalie who should probably just give up the sport of hockey.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I dunno if you can actually say this about someone who gave up 3 goals but it feels like Rinne stole that game.

With a hell of a big assist from your backup goalie who should probably just give up the sport of hockey.

I'm sad. Rinne is amazing.

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I bought a refurbished 5th gen iPod classic off eBay and it arrived today. Loaded it up and am rediscovering a lot of music I only had digitally. Today is a good day.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 04:24 on May 23, 2017

• Locked thread