Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Neurosis posted:

mm it is fascist to think our laws are more important than religious laws good understanding of terminology there.

gently caress your laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
ISIS seems like a nice place. Why all the hate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djoGu3kj6RM

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

new phone who dis posted:

Like you don't know. Framing their group opinion as the only humanly decent one.

Lol I read 1 page and its worse than I expected, the hive mind shall not be threatened with reality

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I love, just love how americans barely import a few dozen muslims on such restrictive criterias they basically only get doctors and lawyers with 4 PHDs each and 5 years of intensive background checks from the combined FBI/NSA/CIA/DHS/BLM, which somehow leads them to believe all muslims are like that everywhere in the world

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

dk2m posted:

lol nah, the best part about SA is that the extremists dont get a platform here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=275

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

VikingSkull posted:

it's not, it used to be humorous but ever since election they have been getting more hysterical about nearly everything and the mods enable them

the fact that it took avshalom that long to be perma'd should tell any normal person what's up with that shithole

the hysteria isn't just d&d. in the games forum i saw the computer rpg Tyranny's lacklustre sales blamed on the government of the us being ethno-fascist (because it's too similar to the game where you play as an official for an evil government you see) and in the comic book forum i saw someone talking having their perceptions of an ongoing comic about the equivalent of an a-bomb being dropped on several us cities at the end of ww2 changing from being horrified to reading it as light escapism because it's now anodine compared to what's happening in the real world under trump.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

gently caress your laws

i encourage you to break a few and show your contempt for the state as publicly as possible.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Also I lol every time some neocon shithead gets up on the podium to talk about the existential threat Iran poses all while Erdogan literally threatened to let ISIS fighters jump the border into Europe on public television

iran poses an existential threat to neocons because iranians are saudi (and israeli) rivals, and saudis will start loving with the price and production of oil if neocons don't align themselves accordingly. then again saudis are israeli rivals also and you can't be too harsh on turkey without risking losing a major nato member state so yeah lol just lol what a loving nightmare of a situation

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Shaocaholica posted:

Lol. Cars 3 should have a overtly Muslim truck.

lol

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

new phone who dis posted:

If they could shut down GBS and reboot it, they should be able to do the same with D&D.

That would be classist, racist, sexist, and islamophobic!

Also ableist and homophobic

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

dk2m posted:

lol nah, the best part about SA is that the extremists dont get a platform here. go to 4chan if you want to post pictures of black people getting lynched unironically

Hasn't LF donated to actual terrorist fronts before?

Plus the whole donating money to brother aziz who was raping their mentally ill boyfriend by forcing them to stay inside and have sex with him rather than seeking psychiatric help for them thing.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
*checks out D&D for the first time since the election*

:yikes:

Lowtax should delete D&D and permaban all who post there unironically but then Lowtax would just get sued for supposedly infringing on their First Amendment rights. :irony:

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Shaocaholica posted:

Lol. Cars 3 should have a overtly Muslim truck.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

Plus the whole donating money to brother aziz who was raping their mentally ill boyfriend by forcing them to stay inside and have sex with him rather than seeking psychiatric help for them thing.
LF was insane

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Waah waah, now let us talk about how we should just murder every muslim we come across before they would murder us.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
bring back LF

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Neurosis posted:

i encourage you to break a few and show your contempt for the state as publicly as possible.

You break laws all the time, everyday. Your society's obsession with laws, crime and punishment is part of the reason the world is so hosed

dk2m
May 6, 2009

lovely Wizard posted:

Plus the whole donating money to brother aziz who was raping their mentally ill boyfriend by forcing them to stay inside rather than seek psychiatric help thing.

true lf did get shut down for some idiot poo poo

i guess there was never any implication of "free speech" here compared to other bad sites like reddit and 4chan. it just depends on how heavy handed it is from the mods. gbs 1.0 was unbearable because the pendulum swung way too far to the left

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

D+D Mod posted:

Anyone acting like a oval office today is going on a long forum break so please keep your hot racist takes to yourselves for a bit.

Lmao.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

No no no.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

DrPlump posted:

ISIS claimed responsibility but that seems like something they would do even if it was a burst water main. Why did the white britishmale plumbers not double check the plumbing!

Have we ruled out the possibility that it was a radicalized water main?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

You break laws all the time, everyday. Your society's obsession with laws, crime and punishment is part of the reason the world is so hosed

#AnarchyNow #BlackLipstick #FuckYouDad

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

quote:

My prayers are with the families of whichever people Muslims just murdered in whatever city Muslims happen to be murdering people today.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
who should we sympathize with here

the white girls who were killed

or the marginalized muslim male who was forced to child murder by imperialism and racism and so on

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

#AnarchyNow #BlackLipstick #FuckYouDad

Triggered much, libtard?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

quote:

Cant find much on Salman Abedi but one thing is it seems that he was a British citizen. Not an immigrant.

quote:

And as always - that little tidbit will be ignored by the fear mongers.
D&D struggling mightily to miss the point.

What are the odds he was a second generation engineering student?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

the trump tutelage posted:

Not likely. His parents probably weren't engineering students.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
#YesAllEngineers

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

The fact that he is a radicalized native born citizen is even worse holy poo poo what is wrong with these people :psyduck:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Triggered much, libtard?

yes the person you're quoting sucks but libtard is just as lame hth

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have we ruled out the possibility that it was a radicalized water main?

Stay with me on this one: Racist water

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Pawl posted:

The fact that he is a radicalized native born citizen is even worse holy poo poo what is wrong with these people :psyduck:

I'll give you one guess

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pawl posted:

He's a first generation son of immigrants, check and mate, Nazis, totally not an immigration issue.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

DrPlump posted:

Stay with me on this one: Racist water

Milk is the only racist beverage

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Has there been a response from the Arian Nation?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lid posted:

Cant find much on Salman Abedi but one thing is it seems that he was a British citizen. Not an immigrant.

I be he is atheist

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i was radicalized on the internet and all i got were these stupid virgins

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Dnd in full dnd mode

SteelMentor posted:

Man, if only we could figure out what makes these young, isolated, alienated, frustrated young men lash out like that. Couldn't be the volitile mix of depression and toxic masculinity.

Ah well, let's keep on discriminating and alienating them, that'll fix things.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
We gotta put in place a total and complete shut down of British citizens coming into the US until we figure out just what the hell is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

Dnd in full dnd mode

I thought fixing toxic masculinity was feminisms job.

• Locked thread