Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

maker posted:

Were you dropped on your head as a child
Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

Yfw under the threat of punishment prisoners are forced to do free labor

The state does all of this, slavery didn't go away.

But muh lawful orderly white shining nation :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

I encourage you to seek counseling

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

Trinity glass is really pretty though

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maker posted:

Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

Are you saying America was better under slavery? MAGA

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

walgreenslatino posted:

I encourage you to seek counseling

Likewise :smuggo:

necroid
May 14, 2009

No. 6 posted:

All religions are poo poo. Islam is just the liquid, burning, bowl cramping, hangover-diarrhea poo poo.

:agreed:

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
No one can ever complain because someone somewhere has it worse

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the majority of people in the US prison system is white lmao

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

maker posted:

There is actual literal 100% real slavery in some parts of the world in 2017 and it is not the same thing as people choosing to break the law and getting caught.

What the hell is Yfw

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

the majority of people in the US prison system is white lmao

Oh gently caress I didn't know you could get arrested for stealing wifi

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

There is actual literal 100% real slavery in some parts of the world in 2017 and it is not the same thing as people choosing to break the law and getting caught.

What the hell is Yfw

"Black people CHOOSE to be incarcerated" said the white man

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

"Doc, I need help. I don't believe I live under a Christian theocracy hell bent on executing all homosexuals, I don't believe my nation's laws entitle me to murder people, and I don't believe I am morally the equivalent of an ISIS suicide bomber"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

legally you shouldn't protect child molestors
I'm just glad you feel so protected.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

since something like 65% of the US prison system are white inmates, and you hate white people, would you agree that the institutional neo-slavery is, in fact, good?

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Everyone convicted and incarcerated by the system is clearly in the wrong and deserves hard labor. Couldn't be that they were caught smoking a joint no sir.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I really don't understand why they don't just stop fuckin' smoking weed lmao

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black president kept the whole system going so...

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Outside of bullshit sentences for drug crimes, what crimes do you believe shouldn't warrant prison time?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

They are choosing to be criminals, yes

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Have Blue posted:

Everyone convicted and incarcerated by the system is clearly in the wrong and deserves hard labor. Couldn't be that they were caught smoking a joint no sir.

And now the legalize weed nerds have invaded the thread.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

walgreenslatino posted:

"Doc, I need help. I don't believe I live under a Christian theocracy hell bent on executing all homosexuals, I don't believe my nation's laws entitle me to murder people, and I don't believe I am morally the equivalent of an ISIS suicide bomber"

Hm I wonder who keeps funding these insane dictators hellbent on causing all this terrible chaos? Oh well, better not think about it too hard.

VikingSkull posted:

since something like 65% of the US prison system are white inmates, and you hate white people, would you agree that the institutional neo-slavery is, in fact, good?

Lmao "According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%."

Keep trying tho, I heard facts are slippery things

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

VikingSkull posted:

There are more white people in prison because there are more white people. If you look at per capita rates of incarceration black people far outstrip others.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lmao "According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%."

Keep trying tho, I heard facts are slippery things

what's the female numbers look like

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Generally by committing a crime yes.
Ah the new strategy of SA users retard-posting in excess until it becomes too much to debate with a literal fried-brain.
I can't convince myself you aren't trolling.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ugh, loving NERDS and their advocacy for criminal justice reform. Freaking dorks!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Post itt everytime you lol at islam

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lovely Wizard posted:

Outside of bullshit sentences for drug crimes, what crimes do you believe shouldn't warrant prison time?

Ok first close all women's prisons and release those poor girls. Prison in a mans punishment they can't handle that. Then you run the stats on every remaining prisoner. For any crime that cis white males are not the majority incarcerated the crime is to be made legal and all imprisoned for it released.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Rates of criminality are insanely higher for black americans than any other demographic too, so they will be represented in every conceivable crime statistic, per capita, more than any other race. Both sides use this to justify their own baseless fear mongering, sadly.

I personally just hold all people responsible for their own actions regardless of their race or socioeconomic standing.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

lovely Wizard posted:

Are all of you prepared to say, unequivocally and without condition, that the non-Israel parts of the Middle East are massively (not sort of close, but hugely) more terrible than anything the United States does?
Yes.

e.
Like America is poo poo but c'mon

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hm I wonder who keeps funding these insane dictators hellbent on causing all this terrible chaos? Oh well, better not think about it too hard.

I don't think a doctor would say this. You have to be smart to be a doctor.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Secular Humanist posted:

Rates of criminality are insanely higher for black americans than any other demographic too, so they will be represented in every conceivable crime statistic, per capita, more than any other race. Both sides use this to justify their own baseless fear mongering, sadly.
It's probably the shape of their skulls.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
The GBS concern death spiral strikes again

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

A muslim man exploded and killed 22 people. I don't think this was good to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Black people just LOVE doing crimes. It's a result of their base nature and must be reigned in by our superior morality

/s if it needs to be said

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Terrific Accident posted:

A muslim man exploded and killed 22 people. I don't think this was good to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

Why did the cis white male patriarchical society isolate this poor individual and make him do it?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Terrific Accident posted:

Do you know there are black people in prison in the US ?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

move along nothing to see here

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Actually, you know what, since I'm not a broke brained retard and can admit when I'm totally wrong, I went back and looked at the 65% statistic I cited earlier and I realized I mistook total population for the prison population.

My apologies, and carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

lovely Wizard posted:

I think putting suicide bombers in prison is a complete waste of time

• Locked thread