Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Daily mail lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-27186573

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

he thinks daily mail is the british version breitbart :laugh:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
breitbart is way more respectable than the daily mail

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mackers posted:

Almost every single time the US has stuck their pudgy little faces into a country in forever, they've made it worse in every meaningful way.

See: Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Syria....wait where did all these terrorists come from again?! :monocle:

Nah, they hate us for our freedom! :911:

Countries that produced terrorists in the recent massive attacks:

Saudi Arabia
France
UK
Germany

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
At least breitbart has an ethos

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Well yeah, you should continue like nothing happened because that's the loving point of a terror attack, to create a reaction.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

europe is retarded

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Well yeah, you should continue like nothing happened because that's the loving point of a terror attack, to create a reaction.

You mean like when teenage girl legs react with Nails flying at them at 6000 mph

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Skypie posted:

I think you'll find those people didn't represent Christian belief at all but a Muslim bomber speaks for literally every single follower of Islam on the planet.

i think the key point here is that irish people are white.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Countries that produced terrorists in the recent massive attacks:

Saudi Arabia
France
UK
Germany

Then why are we banning travel from the Middle east?

Clearly Europe is the home of terrorism.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Bholder posted:

We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas, man

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Screaming about banning Muslims after every bombing is the reactionary equivalent of screaming about banning guns after every good old fashioned mass shooting. Except a little worse bc Muslims have feelings.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

we keep posting like normal but you keep coming back so clearly ignoring backwards rear end fools doesn't work

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
What is it about living in Europe that turns people into terrorists?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
We should all carry on jamming the cities with people to work for cheap, we must not let this distract us from building a global, corporate empire

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

If my daughter was blown up at a concert for children I would also hope the world would move on like nothing happened and just forget about it, really

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Bholder posted:

So basically it is just a troll.
:thunk:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Fog Tripper posted:

So basically it is just a troll.

shitposters IRL you might say

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

porfiria posted:

Screaming about banning Muslims after every bombing is the reactionary equivalent of screaming about banning guns after every good old fashioned mass shooting. Except a little worse bc Muslims have feelings.

Guns don't kill people

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Poor economic growth, late capitalist ennui, hormones, racism, fanaticism.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You mean like when teenage girl legs react with Nails flying at them at 6000 mph

Funny how you're up in arms about this suicide bombing but stay quiet when bombs rip through Muslim girl's legs.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Europeans are way better then Americans at slamming people into ghettos I think, also their security apparatus is a fuckin joke lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the thing about america is that there are a fuckload of guns and laws that make getting away with killing a motherfucker varying degrees of easy

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Terrific Accident posted:

If my daughter was blown up at a concert for children I would also hope the world would move on like nothing happened and just forget about it, really

My mistake then.

Kill all muslims, they don't deserve to live.

Kill or be killed.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i think the best way to deal with the threat of terrorism is to be 6 or 7 times more racist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We should all carry on jamming the cities with people to work for cheap, we must not let this distract us from building a global, corporate empire

How else are we supposed to break the back of organized labor?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*Factsareuseless is the first to arrive at the edge of the GBS swamp and sprints forward to engage in battle with Trumpavers*

"Im Gay"

*shouts the silent majority while Factsareuseless does cartwheels to dodge their blows, then deftly flips over them like some kind of homosexual Legolas*

"See you in Cat Prison, fuckers!"

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

shitposters IRL you might say

Maybe we can probate them?
(Banning would be racist)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Funny how you're up in arms about this suicide bombing but stay quiet when bombs rip through Muslim girl's legs.

maybe if the Muslims ignored it and went about their lives it would go away

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I voted for Trump who was smeared as an isolationist tho?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Blue Raider posted:

the thing about america is that there are a fuckload of guns and laws that make getting away with killing a motherfucker varying degrees of easy

There are also significant moral/logistical problems with "banning Muslims" you may find.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnBwcq4Sf0

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Raider posted:

Then how come these European terrorists in enlightened gun controlled Europe somehow manage to get their hands on all these guns and bombs?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Bholder posted:

My mistake then.

Kill all muslims, they don't deserve to live.

Kill or be killed.

You didn't let me finish. I think bombs should be banned

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bholder posted:

Kill or be killed.

I'm pretty sure that's the natural law that all the atheists keep talking about.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

maybe if the Muslims ignored it and went about their lives it would go away

White phosphorous is just USA's way of trying to get attention, don't play into it

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

At least from concerts

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Then how come these European terrorists in enlightened gun controlled Europe somehow manage to get their hands on all these guns and bombs?

god made man, sam colt made him equal

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Terrific Accident posted:

You didn't let me finish. I think bombs should be banned

Bombs? That's oldschool.

New and hip Terrorist use trucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is a myth. It's something that sounds good and makes sense but isn't actually true. It ignores the 20th-century history of both religions. There is still tons of Christian violence happening, and a huge amount in the 20th century. And it disregards how the Middle East was transformed from the end of World War 1 to now. Recent history plays a much larger part in this than a linear idea of how religions develop.

I never said it didn't.

Christianity basically got steered in very recent years towards being more acceptable and palatable to modern sensibilities. So did Islam, but not to the same extent. Both groups have their fundmentalist douche bags and those that do violence in their name. The problem is it's hard to argue all these religious books very clearly state "GO DO VIOLENCE IN THE NAME OF GOD" at various points, but the majority of "followers" would say 'Oh no man, it's a religion of peace.' This goes just as much for Christianity and probably even more for Judaism or Christians who aren't down with the New Testament retcon where God decides "Oh, just kidding" to a lot of the unacceptable violent stuff.

Honestly the existence of the New Testament is kind of the first "patch" to Christianity to curb it's violence and that was a lonnnnng time ago. I don't know how people think it's legitimately the same religion, it's clearly taking a hard 180 turn on countless issues.

• Locked thread