Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
my gb boy colour gameboy knockoff is on the way

i also found this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bing_commander posted:

i also found this

Sick af

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

bing_commander posted:

i also found this

AliExpress is like a cheat code for Christmas Sweater Parties.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Gender is dumb but I'd like to know if men or women wear this more often

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Krakox posted:

Gender is dumb but I'd like to know if men or women wear this more often

I'll be interested to know how this garment turns out!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I ordered some balloon bunch filler things, I've officially joined the thread now.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
My xenomorph necklace finally arrived today. I actually expected it to be smaller. It's about 1.5" around, and solid, with a thin metal chain. Pretty good for less than 2 bucks, as I expected something more along the lines of gumball/gacha machine quality.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

Duh Ugh posted:

Two whole orders and no feedback. Looks safe to me.

See if those same buyers also have purchased braille keyboards since.

Lullabee
Oct 24, 2010

Rock a bye bay-bee
In the beehive
I ordered some paint markers and one of those giraffe knives linked earlier. I got them today, about 20 days after I ordered them. The pens work just as well as the ones from the store, so that's nice.

The knife works but falls apart easily. Don't know what I expected for like $0.30.

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008
I got my razer deathadder 3.5g, took it apart and it seems that it might actually be legit. The pcb inside was black with razer markings, all the sensors and buttons were the correct ones aswell. Razer synapse recognised it and everything.

I also got a transistor tester that for some reason has the autobot logo on it from transformers.

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time
First two bags of stickers for the stickerocalypse (no real plan, really, I just ordered around 350 cheap stickers from AE along with the other stuff I was ordering anyway) arrived today.

It was these two:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/50-...0608.0.0.BTBMlw

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...0608.0.0.BTBMlw

Looking forward to getting my stickers from the 3 other vendors and seein how many duplicates I get. Think maybe I'll stickerbomb one of my old guitars and then see if I can come up with something else to vandalize.

The first one is mostly general pop culture stuff. Cartoon characters like everything from Bojack Horseman to Peppa Pig, some funny Star Wars stickers, a few VANS stickers and a few purely decorative ones.

The "raunchy" pack has superheroes either flipping you off or kissing same sex superheroes, a few 50's pinups and some stickers that just say "gently caress YOU", "gently caress OFF", OH poo poo!" or other expletives. The most offensive ones are a drawing of a topless woman lying on her back with the caption "NOMEANSYES" and a drawing of an underage looking girl with her hands above her head as if she's chained up and a Hello Kitty head as a gag ball. Apart rom the rape apologetic one and the borderline pedo one (that I tore up and threw into the fireplace, incredibly relieved that the package wasn't opened by customs) there were some fun WTF random stickers, like Ronald mcDonald picking his nose.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kjetting posted:

Ronald mcDonald picking his nose.

Just gimme 250 of these.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

My hops seeds arrived! Soaked them overnight and planting today, once I fix some tomato trellises that were hit hard in a storm.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

I like this bag shop

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My girlfriend just bought like 30 dollars worth of washi tape so I expect in a month my entire basement will be even more full of washi tape

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

RocketSurgeon posted:

I also got a transistor tester that for some reason has the autobot logo on it from transformers.

Uhh, because it's :krad: obviously

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Ordered some knock off lego figures like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=84105067699452&productId=32763129087

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
I cheated and used amazon prime instead of aliex to get the retroreflective jacket because of the free returns policy on clothing.

It's no joke, the jacket's reflectivity is powerful and capable of overwhelming the weak-minded.

However, I'm returning it.

It's like wearing a trash bag in several ways. First, I'm typically a medium men's size so I ordered it in XL. It's way too big, a large would probably work. Second, it has absolutely no moisture permeability, like a trash bag.

I'd still like one, preferably breathable. Nike used to make (or still makes) fully retroreflective jackets, but what's left is really expensive.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

fish brush fish brush fish brush

I also got my nail art brushes/dotters today but I'm probably gonna use some of them for eye makeup tbh

Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

Hooray! Knockoff action figures!

OH GOD! Knockoff action figures!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nock Flurry

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
A rare Deadpool with his head in mid regrowth.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Of all the things I've ordered, There were three things I was extra excited for when I placed orders.

One arrived about a week ago, late-ish but nbd.

Other two haven't arrived yet. Everything else has. Might be due to weight/bulk, but I swear this is some kind of phenomenon with ordering from China.

Or it's confirmation bias

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Of all the things I've ordered, There were three things I was extra excited for when I placed orders.

One arrived about a week ago, late-ish but nbd.

Other two haven't arrived yet. Everything else has. Might be due to weight/bulk, but I swear this is some kind of phenomenon with ordering from China.

Or it's confirmation bias

When you order things, could you please pm me how excited you are (0-5 or 0-10 are both fine), and then pm me again when they arrive? We can set up a tiny study together. :science:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Why do the listings for envelopes include sulfuric acid?

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32812979851.html

I wish there were more postcards. Or I knew the magic phrase being used on AE instead of postcard.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
My Gravity Falls and Rick & Morty stickers showed up!!!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Yung venuz is on Gravity falls? I might have to start watching

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

treiz01 posted:

My Rick and Morty stickers all turned up too, too bad they're the same 35 designs repeated no matter which store you buy from.

It is interesting to see the different line quality and colour matching they've done, though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The remote control for my old Sony Bravia television is a bit busted (just the trim, works perfectly) so I ordered a replacement from Aliexpress for 3½€. Even if it's not as good as the original I guess I can take it apart and fix the old one. Then again the original is made in China as well so it might be exactly the same :shrug:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Have you always wanted an :nws:inflatable bootleg My Little Pony sex doll?:nws:

:nws:Well then here's where you can buy one!:nws:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:cry:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

no

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-219332086/Inflatable_cartoon.html

Ahahahah the shots where the workers are holding up the inflatables. They're so unhappy about their entire situation.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 10:07 on May 25, 2017

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

treiz01 posted:

Haha they included the titty robot

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Haha they included the titty robot

There are more that didn't fit, like buff Rick and Summer, Scary Terry, sexy Summer, and then some heads, including SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

treiz01 posted:

There are more that didn't fit, like buff Rick and Summer, Scary Terry, sexy Summer, and then some heads, including SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Those had better be on your car bumper :colbert:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

King Vidiot posted:

Those had better be on your car bumper :colbert:

They're so good I'm having troubles placing them

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I was searching for some laparoscopic medical devices on Alibaba that I was going to take apart for research(medical designer here). Somehow, this company and all of their inflatable MLP sex doll poo poo showed up in my recommended list. I think they pay to be at the top of the search listings or something.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
BEIJINGA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Bojongo!

But also, accurate. Sheldon's in his spot.