Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Secular Humanist posted:

Lol "proven fraud". You sure know a lot about her, and no doubt research her in good faith.

I understand lying to get Dutch citizenship, and I understand lying to sell your book or get on TV. What I don't understand is marrying Naill Ferguson. Unforgivable.

quote:

And linda sarsour literally advocates for sharia law in western society. I dont really feel like splitting hairs about what "theocrat" means to you. She wants her dumb religion to control other people.

Possible. Just want to see some evidence is all. Quote in a respected publication, video or her speaking, something of that nature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

I wonder why people would become terrorists

Apparently it's because somebody spoke rudely to them on the train

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Agag posted:

Hitchens was a fat stupid piece of poo poo, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not the kind of guy you're going to learn anything from, unless its by negative example.

But you're right about the religious side because the professional atheist guys are pussies and only find some creationist mental case or islamist to debate. Ever see Dick Dork talking to an intellectual who happens to be a Christian. Total respect, especially if they are white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Mnoba posted:

inbreeding (i'm serious look it up in the uk lmao)

This is a big WP thing I remember seeing a lot right after 9/11. The memes have gotten slicker in the past 16 years though.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Agag posted:

This is a big WP thing I remember seeing a lot right after 9/11. The memes have gotten slicker in the past 16 years though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...g-children.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4567984/

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Agag posted:

Possible. Just want to see some evidence is all. Quote in a respected publication, video or her speaking, something of that nature.
The incriminating tweets have already been posted you lazy goon you.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

I understand lying to get Dutch citizenship, and I understand lying to sell your book or get on TV.

What were the lies?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Abdullah Springfield: People, our search is over! On this site we shall build a new town where we can worship freely, govern justly, and grow vast fields of hemp for making rope and blankets.

Achmed Manhattan: Yes! And marry our cousins.

Abdullah Springfield: I was- wha... what are you talking about, Achmed? Why would we want to marry our cousins?

Achmed Manhattan: Because they're so attractive. I... I thought that was the whole point of this journey.

Abdullah Springfield: Absolutely not!

Achmed Manhattan: I tell you, I won't live in a town that robs men of the right to marry their cousins!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

See what I mean? Way slicker now than in 2002.

the trump tutelage posted:

The incriminating tweets have already been posted you lazy goon you.

One tweet where she says sharia law isn't as bad as people think it is? Pretty weak. I was hesitant to believe it was just a pack of racists and atheists attacking some brown women who isn't reinforcing their stereotypes, but so far it seems like that's what's going on. :shrug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
This is a breathtakingly bad thread, good job all

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mnoba posted:

inbreeding (i'm serious look it up in the uk lmao)

coincidentally this is also why people become british citizens

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

This is a breathtakingly bad thread, good job all

i believe youll find that it is in fact, good

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sounds real good some real top notch stuff

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

drat dude, i'd want to kill mself too if i looked like him but thats why they make bridges. they're to jump off of

ironically also looks slightly high which allah would NOT like

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

What were the lies?

booooring

quote:

In May 2006 the TV programme Zembla reported that Hirsi Ali had given false information about her name, her age, and her country of residence when originally applying for asylum.[50] In her asylum application, she had claimed to be fleeing a forced marriage, but the Zembla coverage featured interviews with her family, who denied that claim.[51] The program alleged that, contrary to Hirsi Ali's claims of having fled a Somali war zone, the MP had been living comfortably in upper middle-class conditions safely in Kenya with her family for at least 12 years before she sought refugee status in the Netherlands in 1992.

In her version of events, she had fled civil war in Somalia, was forced into an arranged marriage with a man whom she had never met, and was not present at her own wedding. Upon escaping she was forced into hiding in the Netherlands, for her ex-husband and father's brothers would have been by Somali custom, required to perform an honor killing.

The accounts of various witnesses varied greatly from hers. According to them, she left Somalia prior to any mass violence, and led a comfortable, upper-middle class life in neighboring Kenya, where she attended a Muslim Girls' school and received a full western-style education with focus on the Humanities and Science. Her brother attended a Christian school. She lied to the Dutch immigration service about coming from Somalia in order not to be sent back to Kenya.

She met her husband a few days before her wedding. After several meetings with him, she agreed to the marriage, even though her mother said Ayaan should finish her education so she could afford to leave him if the marriage should have been unsuccessful. She was present at the wedding, and according to several witnesses appeared to be enjoying herself.

A week after the wedding, her husband gave her money for a plane ticket to Canada, so she could join him there. She took the money and went to Holland instead. During her stay in Holland she regularly received letters from her father, and was visited there by her ex-husband. He tried to persuade her to come back with him, but when she refused he granted her a divorce.

Hirsi Ali admitted that she had lied about her full name, date of birth, and the manner in which she had come to the Netherlands, but persisted in saying she was trying to flee a forced marriage. She noted that her first book, The Son Factory (2002), provided her real name and date of birth. She had also stated these in a September 2002 interview published in the political magazine HP/De Tijd.[53][54][55] and in an interview in the VARA gids (2002).[56] Some supporters accepted her statement that these facts were already public knowledge. Hirsi Ali asserted in her 2006 autobiography (2007 in English) that she made full disclosure of the matter to VVD officials when invited to run for parliament in 2002.[57]

She admitted to lying in her application for political asylum to enhance her chances to stay in the Netherlands. Hirsi Ali said that she omitted some information, for instance, that she and her family had lived for years outside the country. She said she returned to Somalia to try to rescue additional family members from refugee camps and then sought asylum. This issue raised doubts about other elements of her biography that lack documentary or circumstantial evidence.[58]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali#Dutch_citizenship_fallout

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Agag posted:

See what I mean? Way slicker now than in 2002.

Wow, there must be a lot of collusion behind the scenes to orchestrate a cohesive racially-charged narrative between multiple outlets. Tell me Agag, what group of people would you say is behind this orchestration?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Wow, there must be a lot of collusion behind the scenes to orchestrate a cohesive racially-charged narrative between multiple outlets. Tell me Agag, what group of people would you say is behind this orchestration?

Gotta be 4chan.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Wow, I never knew that 4chan was just a nefarious recruitment drive for BBC correspondents. Who would have guessed!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Agag posted:

One tweet where she says sharia law isn't as bad as people think it is? Pretty weak. I was hesitant to believe it was just a pack of racists and atheists attacking some brown women who isn't reinforcing their stereotypes, but so far it seems like that's what's going on. :shrug:
lamo

"hrmmm she does have multiple tweets about the positives of sharia law and she did make a FGM joke directed at a victim of FGM, and these statements were made as a thirty year old woman well into her activist career, but let's not jump to conclusions. after all, remember when the Manchester 'bombing' ended up being nothing more than a blown water main?"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

booooring

Meh. Lot's of people lie about their age and hometown.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

lamo

"hrmmm she does have multiple tweets about the positives of sharia law and she did make a FGM joke directed at a victim of FGM, and these statements were made as a thirty year old woman well into her activist career, but let's not jump to conclusions. after all, remember when the Manchester 'bombing' ended up being nothing more than a blown water main?"

Not sure what you're talking about here, pal. I just saw the one tweet.

Are you sure you're not mad online or having some kind of meltdown?

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Wow, I never knew that 4chan was just a nefarious recruitment drive for BBC correspondents. Who would have guessed!

We all saw the painted plywood shield. Nothing is beyond their reach.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Yeah agag, it's pretty obvious this lady hates jews more than you so I don't know why you're playing coy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lamo

She looks p good tho

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

educate me in the ways of the hebrew

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Lol Muslims are breeding themselves retarded.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

Meh. Lot's of people lie about their age and hometown.

"Read my book about how I was poor and escaped a war zone and was forced into marriage." *wasn't poor, didn't escape a warzone, and wasn't forced into marriage*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Blue Train posted:

She looks p good tho

Ali too. They are both aight.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Yeah agag, it's pretty obvious this lady hates jews more than you so I don't know why you're playing coy

The real jews would be in mourning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&t=4s

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

"Read my book about how I was poor and escaped a war zone and was forced into marriage." *wasn't poor, didn't escape a warzone, and wasn't forced into marriage*

Yeah I mean she met the guy a few days beforehand for gently caress's sake

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm starting to think that a religion started by a desert dwelling caravan raider may not be compatible with modern Western civilization.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Agag posted:

Ali too. They are both aight.

:agreed:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtcaIA9SU7o&t=65s

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

de_dust posted:

I'm starting to think that a religion started by a desert dwelling caravan raider may not be compatible with modern Western civilization.

Yea! loving mormons

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Wheres the video?! With all those cellphones running around you mean to tell me nobody caught the earth shattering kaboom?!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nerses IV posted:

Yeah I mean she met the guy a few days beforehand for gently caress's sake

If she was forced to marry him that means she only lies %66.7 of the time. Now I trust her about which civilizations need to be eradicated.

Plus she married loving Naill Ferguson. That's way more hosed up than marrying a Somalian you met yesterday.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's great that Buzzfeed took to this issue to task.

Oh what they tried to hide that

https://heatst.com/entertainment/buzzfeed-temporarily-removes-2014-article-alleging-ariana-grande-said-she-hopes-her-fans-all-fcking-die/

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

imagine how china would react if a muslim pulled that poo poo in beijing

hint: it would be dramatic

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

de_dust posted:

But most of the western world is christian...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Blue Train posted:

Yea! loving mormons

*baptizes your dead relatives*

Bholder posted:

But most of the western world is christian...

Yes I too remember when Jesus rode around with a group of bandits robbing and killing camel trains. Touché goon sir.

• Locked thread