Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Dont muslims go directly to hell if their remains touch pigs or something? Just institute a policy of feeding all the suicide-bomber slurry thats scraped up to a bunch of hogs and the problem works itself out.

I wonder what they do with all the bits of human they scrape up at these bombings anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

and she has the voice of an autotuned robot angel

I like red text like yours because you just know someone got autistically buttmad pissed at something really dumb.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Dont muslims go directly to hell if their remains touch pigs or something? Just institute a policy of feeding all the suicide-bomber slurry thats scraped up to a bunch of hogs and the problem works itself out.

I wonder what they do with all the bits of human they scrape up at these bombings anyways.

They probably have a catchall exception for this

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Zorodius posted:

and she has the voice of an autotuned robot angel
she can actually sing though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVYTzauIb_4

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

unpacked robinhood posted:

They probably have a catchall exception for this
the guys with infidel patches and pork-scented bullets in their AR-15s have more faith in the magical talisman powers of pork than muslims do i think. it's forbidden to eat pork if you're muslim but you don't go to hell if you come into contact with it.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

unpacked robinhood posted:

I like red text like yours because you just know someone got autistically buttmad pissed at something really dumb.

it makes all my posts huge, which is like being tall

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Norm Macdonald isn't funny.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Conch Shell Corp posted:

I find it hard to believe pigs aren't in contact with their remains already.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Conch Shell Corp posted:

No you see ritually desecrating the remains of terrorists is racist. :shobon:

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

Norm Macdonald isn't funny.

Alright people time to dust off the guillotine

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Norm is bad

at gambling

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

theperminator posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0iXXAgnhM

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Luxury Communism posted:

No you see ritually desecrating the remains of terrorists is racist. :shobon:

Are terrorists a race

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SilkyP posted:

Are terrorists a race

in the thread where the muslim guy ran those people over in the van in paris or wherever some guy said 'looks like islam is a race'. peace out

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

in the thread where the muslim guy ran those people over in the van in paris or wherever some guy said 'looks like islam is a race'. peace out

Lol

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Which Muslim guy running over people thread are you referring to

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Orkin Mang posted:

5 golden hehs

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

Top heh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
touch crowd. may god drat u all

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

SilkyP posted:

Which Muslim guy running over people thread are you referring to

all of them

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

O cool

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

im the bunny-eared gimp outfit

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

im the bunny-eared gimp outfit

She hot

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

This thread is now generic GBS idpol thread.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If you keep intramarrying you end up like the muslim world with insanely lol consanguinity

I don't know if intramarrying is a word

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Conch Shell Corp posted:

a fresh take thanks

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Luxury Communism posted:

This thread is now generic GBS idpol thread.

isnt jewish ancestry matrilineal, their kids would still be jews

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think that's just the jew version of being a niceguy

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

TheIllestVillain posted:

the real problem is shiksappeal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0F_WFpT5II

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
A lot of people around the world get impotently mad when they see women of their ethnicity dating outside of it, and it will never not be funny

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

TheIllestVillain posted:

Kind of. judaism is an x-linked trait so you can still get male pattern jewishness if your mom's father was jewish

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Welp. Punch your bingo cards.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...4b0533caf41ac32

France reveals Abedi 'probably travelled to Syria'

quote:

British investigators told French authorities that the suspected suicide bomber Salman Abedi had probably travelled to Syria and had links with Isis, according to the French interior minister, Gérard Collomb.

Earlier, the UK home secretary, Amber Rudd, confirmed that intelligence services knew of Abedi “up to a point”. She admitted it was “irritating” when information about him came from other countries after his identity was first revealed by the US intelligence services.

:laugh: :911: :911:

The French government has revealed more information about Abedi. Collomb told BFMTV: “Today we only know what British investigators have told us – someone of British nationality, of Libyan origin, who suddenly after a trip to Libya, then probably to Syria, becomes radicalised and decides to carry out this attack.”

Pressed on how he knew Abedi had been in Syria, Collomb said this was the information held by French and British intelligence services.

Asked if he believed Abedi had the support of a network, Collomb said: “That is not known yet, but perhaps. In any case, (he had) links with Daesh (Isis) that are proven.”

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

Kind of. judaism is an x-linked trait so you can still get male pattern jewishness if your mom's father was jewish

They're not jews. They run the Diamond District. The real jews would be in mourning! The real jews are on these slaves ships!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Helical Nightmares posted:

Welp. Punch your bingo cards.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...4b0533caf41ac32

France reveals Abedi 'probably travelled to Syria'

So what you're saying is there's still a chance it was some disillusioned white guy. Got it.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

They're not jews. They run the Diamond District. The real jews would be in mourning! The real jews are on these slaves ships!

lmao references to this will never get old

Streak posted:

So what you're saying is there's still a chance it was some disillusioned white guy. Got it.

I think you mean disillusioned water pipe

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

lmao references to this will never get old

I think you mean disillusioned water pipe

THAS RITE

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Have the police completely ruled out a burst water pipe yet or someone stepping on loose nails?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Still laughing at the American and French security service clowning the Brits.

:britain: "Shhh. Don't say he was a Muslim"

:911: "Hold my beer"

:lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ncert-live-news

9:38
6 minutes ago.

quote:

Home secretary Amber Rudd has spoken of the British government irritation that the name of the Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi was released by the Americans. As she was speaking her French counter part revealed that Britain told French officials that Abedi probably travelled to Syria.

• Locked thread