Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

Mordja posted:

This shows that you've been spending way too much time on the internet.

lol if you don't think we deserve it after electing Trump

FauxLeather posted:

Honestly though if any of the game is like the church scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service, I'm down

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

raditts posted:

Because it's a really bad game. I played it when it first came out and it turned me off the series until I gave Origins a try.

it's good if and only if you know the easily input infinite lives code

unlike jet force gemini however, i never bothered to rescue all the things so who knows about that last level

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

why do so many white dudes have that loving haircut though

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

PantsBandit posted:

Genius Far Cry designer walks into design meeting. On the board are the words "whites kill minorities". He strolls up to the board, draws curved arrows between "whites" and "minorities" and walks out of the room to the sound of thunderous applause

so you gonna switch it on em

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

all the biggest developers jumping on the vr train

https://twitter.com/AnimeVoice/status/867397530417483781

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

DLC Inc posted:

why do so many white dudes have that loving haircut though

Do you mean The Pidgeotto?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Motto posted:

Finally one worth playing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Do you mean The Pidgeotto?

I wish this was the official name for whatever it is

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

DLC Inc posted:

I wish this was the official name for whatever it is
It's an undercut. Maybe I'm just a racist but I actually quite like it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

Gwent is great but playing it against real try-hard people instead of brain-dead AI will probably suck all the fun out of it for me.

PantsBandit posted:

Any major media organization should have someone on staff to hit designers with a rolled up newspaper when they try to make promotional material riffing on the Last Supper.

I agree with both of these statements

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
So when they drop the trailer for Far Cry 5 is it going to be a creepy little girl or a breathy hipster woman doing the slow, ironic cover of Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition that plays over it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

So when they drop the trailer for Far Cry 5 is it going to be a creepy little girl or a breathy hipster woman doing the slow, ironic cover of Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition that plays over it.

Definitely breathy hipster woman

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

personally I'm hoping for Everybody Wants To Rule The World. The original version, not the gently caress-awful Lorde version

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

They already used that for Assassin's Creed Unity

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Guy Mann posted:

If they go with creepy little girl it'd be Amazing Grace.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm gonna guess "This Land is Your Land."

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

America the Beautiful for maximum on-the-noseness

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Creepy little girl doing He's Got The Whole World In His Hands, featuring Bray Wyatt.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329BkhTVYBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6QOr-oCTwU

e: lol it turns out Ubisoft already used Lorde's cover, for rear end Creed Unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9ejAbzf3s

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 24, 2017

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
The dog is actually Hitler, THE Hitler but you don't find out until an after credits stinger and only if you acquire every collectable in the game.

This plot point is expanded on in the DLC.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The dog is actually Hitler, THE Hitler
Pretty sure this was a Venture Bros episode.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I hope that Far Cry basically goes out of its way to piss off the worst people. Just make all the enemy death quotes something designed to piss someone off.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

what people don't realize is the guys in that far cry 5 image are the guys you play as

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Playable Hitler Dog

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

ImpAtom posted:

I hope that Far Cry basically goes out of its way to piss off the worst people. Just make all the enemy death quotes something designed to piss someone off.

Mmm... maga...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

ImpAtom posted:

Ah, so as you ventilate them they'll all yell out the names of their favourite anime?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
You play as alternate-reality third-term president Barack Obama on a one-man mission to literally take their guns away.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Mordja posted:

Ah, so as you ventilate them they'll all yell out the names of their favourite anime?

[big-titted lesbian sexbot lowers sights]: Technically, that's not even an anime.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
After Outlast 2 did not let me beat up the religious zealots that raped my wife, I am thankful that Far Cry 5 is going to let me do it with reckless abandon

edit: By the way, don't play Outlast 2, I don't think I've ever seen a less satisfying plot for the intensity of the actual plot beats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Motto posted:

*Chooses NO*

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this "finally I can just kill all the white people" take is beyond embarrassing so I hope this turns out to just be weirdos in a cult and that's it, much like Resident Evil 7

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

this "finally I can just kill all the white people" take is beyond embarrassing so I hope this turns out to just be weirdos in a cult and that's it, much like Resident Evil 7

It's just a joke, except not really. But it is.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Saint Freak posted:

You play as alternate-reality third-term president Barack Obama on a one-man mission to literally take their guns away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYU8C8gGlKg&t=31s

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

DLC Inc posted:

It's montana so yes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

this "finally I can just kill all the white people" take is beyond embarrassing

it's pretty funny, actually, join in and laugh!

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
That flag needs gold fringe.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

This would be 10/10 GOTY

I'm only being slightly ironic, like just barely

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

*Chooses NO*

as in "NO way am i passing this up

Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

wow it's like maybe you should feel uncomfortable about the fact there's a reasonable uptick in white dudes saying the same thing about nonwhite guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

DLC Inc posted:

• Locked thread