Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"It's.. it's bad! People won't like us! The USSR did it, guys!"

This is gonna go so loving badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

If imperialism had never occurred, the human race would be even more weak than it has gotten.

I worry a lot about the weakness of races too. Its not weird.

Nerses IV posted:

It must loving suck to be so certain you're right but you can't even shoot down genocide as an option, here.

Imagine being so hosed up you don't even think about committing genocide. Ever!

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Imagine being so hosed up you don't even think about committing genocide. Ever!

So you're just, like, ignorant? That's why you don't have a better reason to avoid it than "buh-buh-but what will the international community think"? Seriously?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nerses IV posted:

So you're just, like, ignorant? That's why you don't have a better reason to avoid it than "buh-buh-but what will the international community think"? Seriously?

If I was smarter I would support genocide, this is obvious.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

If I was smarter I would support genocide, this is obvious.

Holy poo poo you've really got nothing

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol is this stormfront or what , I'm glad the computer janitor brigade is here to enlighten us on their Final Solution .

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Agag posted:

Caring about our health as a species is such a horrible thing.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
what the gently caress is going on itt ?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol is this stormfront or what , I'm glad the computer janitor brigade is here to enlighten us on their Final Solution .

its funny cause the only place ive seen that non ironically calls for genocide is DnD

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Smythe posted:

terrisms

also "content". One cannot spend all of one's time in a thread about genitalia of the opposite sex.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

People can't think of a reason why not to genocide people besides "cause that's what the nazis did and they're the bad guys." It's loving stunning

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fog Tripper posted:

If they would like to take them into the back alley and put a slug in their skulls I would be cool with that too. Bringing it to the authorities opens things up to hands being self-tied to avoid being percieved as "racist/intolerant".

what the hell??

Nerses IV posted:

I mean, that's pretty much how these immigrant communities operate once they've ethnically cleansed the natives.

??????????????????????

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Smythe posted:

The natives are smearing poo poo on the walls, ceilings, themselves. Enjoy the show.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nerses IV posted:

People can't think of a reason why not to genocide people besides "cause that's what the nazis did and they're the bad guys." It's loving stunning

let me get this straight... you're pro-genocide?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Smythe posted:

what the hell??

??????????????????????

Piss De Bundy reporting people in here?

Speaking of genocide, I genocided a bunch of wasps in my grill last night.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Piss De Bundy reporting people in here?

never used the report button in my life you loving Mormon coward , eat poo poo and die

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Piss de Bundy posted:

never used the report button in my life you loving Mormon coward , eat poo poo and die

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im in this tread organically and im seeing some really bad posts.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Piss de Bundy posted:

Makes sense. Engineering somehow seems correlated with terrorism. It makes sense that the retard light version of computer engineering would lead to retard light terrorism

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Have Blue posted:

Fully automated luxury death camps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyL5mAqFJds

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

You're joking, right?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
An Islamic extremist detonated a nail bomb at a concert full of little girls

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
allegedly

we may never know what motivated the event

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

yes, this is correct

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Sounds bad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also God is great, you dipshits

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

Agag is really ignorant and a religious believer in a prescriptive universe where the utility is the same as morality.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

yes, this is correct

Islamic extremists must be purged from our nations using whatever tactics available.

Whats next, a loving pre-school?

They're raping kids, blowing them up, running over people at Christmas festivals.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*has safari hat on and mustache* mmm what is to be done about the plucky musselman ?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SickZip posted:

Agag is really ignorant and a religious believer in a prescriptive universe where the utility is the same as morality.

I don't think that's true

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Also God is great, you dipshits

why does he allow bad things to happen then?!?!?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Islamic extremists must be purged from our nations using whatever tactics available.

They're raping kids, blowing them up, running over people at Christmas festivals.

yeah remember the part where the British were warned that he was hosed up by other Muslims yet they did nothing ????

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

*has safari hat on and mustache* mmm what is to be done about the plucky musselman ?

Essentially.

What the extremists just hide behind the moderates who go out and cry it's not their fault

That sounds like an insurgency

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

LGD posted:

I'm thankful that he helps all of these sports stars and celebrities win trophies instead of children in africa get food and not malaria

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Smythe posted:

I think Agag took it upon himself to get the thread gassed so he started talking about genocide and how every ITT is all for it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Shaocaholica posted:

It must really suck for bleeding heart Muslims in the west because no matter what they do wether active or non active changes nothing. The only way to make it stop is to leave the religion. Wipe their hands of it.

It's just a belief though, they can change their minds.

There's a syrian refugee family a street over from us. The dad got here and is now atheist and has found out he LOVES beer (like, he's dove headfirst into craft stuff it's crazy) and the mom and kids go to a baptist church.

I also will point out that refugees in my city don't get put in some ghetto with all the other refugees. They spread out all over the place and integrate.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

See, this is the reason I'm really worried about the whole genocide thing. If the left's best reaction to someone saying "we must use whatever tactics are available" is "well you can't use genocide, people wouldn't like it" it's gonna be a loving ugly next decade.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LGD posted:

That's not your place to question. When you realize the futility of this question, then you will find peace. Surrender to the will of god. Or, in arabic, islam

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Smythe posted:

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yea my purpose is white genocide 😈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the trump tutelage posted:

I think Agag took it upon himself to get the thread gassed so he started talking about genocide and how every ITT is all for it.

And then a bunch of people jumped in and said "yes I am all for it you got a problem with that??"

• Locked thread