The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

GeneX posted:

this is unironically the position of the UK thread in D&D and potentially ironically of this thread in GBS, the former somehow moreso than the latter despite GBS being overrun by living toxic waste
Let's form a non-forever-escalating-violence circlejerk.

And then destroy our enemies on either side :black101:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

They were obviously overcompensating to counter The Patriarchy's sexist preconceptions.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Gammatron 64 posted:

What's interesting is Canada has a large population of immigrants from Muslim countries but people don't explode or rape each other that often.

The reason why is because it's very difficult to actually gain citizenship and you are required to learn the language, constitution and values of society before they let you in, whereas Germany and many places in Europe will just let in pretty much anyone no questions asked because they're like "hey, we could use that cheap labor!"

The US does what Europe does, but thanks to our geography, the immigrants we use as cheap labor come from Mexico which is a Catholic nation with similar values to ours and they integrate just fine and are just as American as anyone else within a single generation. You don't often see Mexicans yelling "Allah Ackbar!", exploding and raping all over the countryside.

god this is wrong on every conceivable level lol

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
canada just sends them to fight in the middle east see:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-mosque-radicalization-8th-and-8th-1.4042692

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Why can't any of these people grow a nice full bodied piece of facial hair once they become a jihadist? Its all beta beards.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

morally adept posted:

Lets make this thread even shittier. I'd like to propose that none of this would have happened if a portion of the attendees were concealed carrying.

(GQuebec//UNATCO.15431.76513) wrote:

>Might I sugest agin, a skul-gun for my head.
>Yesterday in Manchesyer, some scum we all know
>pushes smack for ISIS gets jumpy and draws. I take
>2 nail's, 1 in flesh, 1 in augs, befor I can get out
>that dam asalt gun.
>
>If I could kil just by thought, it would be beter.
>Is it my job to be a human target-practis backstop?
>
>Glenn Quebec

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

GeneX posted:

this is unironically the position of the UK thread in D&D and potentially ironically of this thread in GBS, the former somehow moreso than the latter despite GBS being overrun by living toxic waste

protip for you my friend

whenever GBS and D&D have parallel discussions on a topic, 75% of the GBS posts will be morons such as myself shitposting and 25% earnest posters airing their true feelings, whereas D&D will be the opposite

it's hard to discern who the posters are in GBS because it's pretty free range and you have to be an exceptional rear end in a top hat to catch a probation here, but in D&D it's easy because most of the people who catch a probe or ban are the shitposters

therefor if you see a particularly odious post in D&D that has no repercussion, it's almost a sure bet that it's something that poster honestly believes

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Gas dnd.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Canada and the US are special-ish in that those countries were explicitly founded on the premise that almost anybody can actually become American or Canadian simply by following some rules and going through a process. However, becoming, say, French - actually being French, with no qualifiers - has more sociological weight, because there is a history and a culture at play there. I am not at all saying that US/Canada are always great at accepting newcomers, or that "older" countries are always bad at that. I'm just saying that that aspect will always be a factor when it comes to the question of belonging.

I'm also reminded of how, back in the ghettoes of Venice, some of the loonier rabbis would say, "oh no, these ghettoes are good, because this helps us preserve our culture." Nah dude. Poison chalice.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
D&D mod at day one: I'm really excited for my first day moderating the D&D forums! I'm going to do my best to encourage open and active discussion from all sides of the aisle! Everyone deserves an equal chance to express their views!
D&D mod at day thirty: Don't argue with my friends or you're banned. Don't express conservative ideas or you're banned. Full communism now or you're banned

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Squashing Machine posted:

D&D mod at day one: I'm really excited for my first day moderating the D&D forums! I'm going to do my best to encourage open and active discussion from all sides of the aisle! Everyone deserves an equal chance to express their views!
D&D mod at day thirty: Don't argue with my friends or you're banned. Don't express conservative ideas or you're banned. Full communism now or you're banned

Thirty? I reckon they would crack in a week

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
D&D sucks and all the trump lovers should get banned to only post there as punishment

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Squashing Machine posted:

D&D mod at day one: I'm really excited for my first day moderating the D&D forums! I'm going to do my best to encourage open and active discussion from all sides of the aisle! Everyone deserves an equal chance to express their views!
D&D mod at day thirty: Don't argue with my friends or you're banned. Don't express conservative ideas or you're banned. Full communism now or you're banned

I got prob for posting a video of a British news dude saying ''enough is enough.'' About Manchester and being extremely emotional, you know like any father would when his children are threaten by people that say they want to kill them.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Jukebox Hero posted:

D&D sucks and all the trump lovers should get banned to only post there as punishment

no u

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

:commissar::gas::flame::gas:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Maya Fey posted:

Unbelievable. I cannot believe you should be so callous as to propose we do nothing when children die in school shootings. That we need to accept them and move on.

You're right, although I didn't see any courts slap down the assault weapons bans in NY, CA, CT, etc. but they sure as gently caress slapped down Trump's EO. Justice delayed is justice denied you know.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Snatch Duster posted:

I got prob for posting a video of a British news dude saying ''enough is enough.'' About Manchester and being extremely emotional, you know like any father would when his children are threaten by people that say they want to kill them.

"Enough is enough" is a famous quote from that Bernard Sandlers guy and we cannot mention him in DnD because he made the queen lose

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Squashing Machine posted:

D&D mod at day one: I'm really excited for my first day moderating the D&D forums! I'm going to do my best to encourage open and active discussion from all sides of the aisle! Everyone deserves an equal chance to express their views!
D&D mod at day thirty: Don't argue with my friends or you're banned. Don't express conservative ideas or you're banned. Full communism now or you're banned

Fascist, racist oval office, get out!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

Fascist, racist oval office, get out!

I miss when people like you got run out of town on a rail for loving goats without the owners permission

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

I miss when people like you got run out of town on a rail for loving goats without the owners permission

Nice meltdown or something? :psyduck:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Docahedron posted:

"Enough is enough" is a famous quote from that Bernard Sandlers guy and we cannot mention him in DnD because he made the queen lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

prob for fascism. lol how is this video promoting fascism? nuke DnD

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Jukebox Hero posted:

I miss when people like you got run out of town on a rail for loving goats without the owners permission

lol look at this guy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeah:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do it ironically posted:

i feel like the answer is always just more violence regardless of what side you take on any stance, because you're right and they're wrong

welcome to the antifa party

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
seriously why is it always weird sexual insults

the tolerant left think about some really hosed up poo poo

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

rezatahs posted:

seriously why is it always weird sexual insults

the tolerant left think about some really hosed up poo poo

Apparently they do not need permission to gently caress the goats, or something.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Why's it always goats? I can think of far sexier animals

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Wouldn't calling somebody a goatfucker be an islamaphobic comment ??

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking

Snatch Duster posted:

prob for fascism. lol how is this video promoting fascism? nuke DnD

He's the ex-leader of the English Defence League. He's only a 'fascist' the the D&D sense of the word, but he's hardly an angelic character either.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jukebox Hero posted:

I miss when people like you got run out of town on a rail for loving goats without the owners permission

you're literally a mindless drone fueled by political propaganda

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pawl posted:

Wouldn't calling somebody a goatfucker be an islamaphobic comment ??

im often tempted to insult and belittle pedophiles until i remember that the prophet of islam hosed 9 year olds, historically true by every account, and then i refrain.

who am i to judge a culture that i was not born into?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
just lol if u worship a moon god n his childfucker profit

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
So what happens once you have unvirgined the 72 virgins?
Which should take 71 minutes for most of these cucks.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Terrific Accident posted:

Why's it always goats? I can think of far sexier animals

They'll eat anything if you catch my drift

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

happyhippy posted:

So what happens once you have unvirgined the 72 virgins?
Which should take 71 minutes for most of these cucks.

I think it is your responsibility to meter your virgin usage because you get what you get and then thats it for eternity. Best game plan is to probably just focus on one until you knock the bottom out and move on to the next one.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

happyhippy posted:

So what happens once you have unvirgined the 72 virgins?
Which should take 71 minutes for most of these cucks.

They're perpetual virgins.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

spacetoaster posted:

They're perpetual virgins.

That would be hell imo

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The grace of Allah allows for revirgification. Through Him all things are possible. The big guy can tighten a cooter like nobody's business.

  • Locked thread