Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

purple death ray posted:

Robble robble were you talking to that WHORE again?! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE

lmao

She does sound hot FWIW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

Robble robble were you talking to that WHORE again?! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE

:robble:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
wouldn't it be kinda creepy if he now just never checks in again

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

loquacius posted:

:eyepop: A reason to use Google Hangouts :wth:

A pretty good one, honestly. So of course they're axing it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Police Automaton posted:

wouldn't it be kinda creepy if he now just never checks in again

Even if he never checks in again, we'll know why :murder:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bradzilla posted:

Even if he never checks in again, we'll know why :murder:

I mean, after his second post I just assume that until the next update.

Please don't leave us hanging too long, therapygoon! :ohdear:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

Its the crazy/hot scale. If she is above the line, its worth it.

I don't make the rules - math does :smug:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My friend texted me.

Told me a friend's in jail.

Ran over a dude.

tsk tsk, one syllable off from a perfect haiku, unnecessary contraction in line 2 killed it

quote:

I see this thread is drying up. Well having got so much entertainment from it i feel its time to contribute. (Just like to add that i think picks new avatar is suiting)

Few fridays ago my car was out of action. Not wanting to sit at home i got my girlfriend to drop me at fairly nice craft beer type restaurant place. She was going into the office for some reason. 3pm on a friday. Good luck with that! Drank about three or four pints on my own there. Sitting outside in the sun. Was just just cold enough to get away with it.

There is this girl there that had caught my eye a couple of times before. She was there and we got talking. We getting along nicely and by this stage we move inside to get out the cold. Inside there is a huge mother daughter combo. Massive human beings. They are sitting there munching and munching. Giving off the predictable fat lady vibe. Daughter is just so much cooler than the mom. She displays this by rolling her eyes at everything said to her. And distracting herself by playing with her phone.

Me being very drunk now decide to move myself and new found interesting person to the back of the place where the heater is on. On a low setting. I put it on full blast and sit in front of it. Few minutes later the owner comes over and moves the heater to point it more at the two whales. They apparently complained, despite having so much blubber on them they were still cold. Amazing. I asked extremely loudly if those two fat ladies had complained. They obviously heard me and who knows what sort of cringe worthy conversation they had about me. I sensed it was time to exit.

I was at the very drunk stage. And new found interesting person had just informed that she could really do with a bump of charlie. loving christ me too luv!! So we pay and leave. I make a call. Guy says 20 min. Nice!! Im starting to really enjoy myself. There is a nice chemistry going between us. Alcohol. The certainty of drugs. Dopamine levels are nice and high. We pop in to a slightly more fancy bar to get a drink while we wait. Were on the spirits now. Vodka is my cup of tea. Bosh!! Couple of doubles down the chute.

She looks at me and says. "If i get horny, will you gently caress me?" Sho. Wasn't expecting that. I stammer. Start to mumble something along the lines of, "as much as i would like to im in a comitted bla bla bla". she cuts me short. "Thanks. You already gave me your answer." Ouch! Im getting my poo poo handed to me. Opportunity is knocking and im just pussying out. I try to regain my sense of self worth. "I never put out on the fist date". What a dickhead. Ok whatever. Time to get high.

I pay on my way to the bathroom. We leave. Drinks unfinished. Turns out she has a really nice car. And lets me drive it. 10 min later im cutting on the back of my phone. BOSH!!. Quality is very low. Ugh. What can you do. At least i got three bags!!

She says come back to my place. Im high. Its late, I cant go home yet. Im really drunk and not thinking, she literally lives across the road. Whats to lose? Follow her to her room. We go inside. I start making some massive lines on the table. She just whips her top off. Just like that. Pushes me up against the cupboard and starts to grab for my privates. Im resisting. But in a playful way. That's when i start to realise there are a lot of items of clothing around the place. Clothing that you could never wear in public. Lots of weird poo poo. Not quite sexy lingerie but like panties with not crotch area. Tons of shoes too. Is this woman a whore? I dont care at that point I ask her to put some of them on.

She obliges showing me the many different pieces she has. Whole drawer full. After that its mostly a blurr. We went through most of the items of clothing. She constantly trying to jump me. Me resisting. Constant sexual tension between us. She had a really erotic boot selection. Those body suite stocking things. It was nuts. I held back the urge to have sex with her. Although i did rub oil on her legs and butt. Suddenly reality creeps back into my head. How long have we been here. Fuuuuck. Im halfway through the last bag. I ask her to take me home. She says ok. Im starting to freak out a bit now. Oh poo poo. Missed calls on the phone from my girlfriend. What have i done?

I get her to drop me close to where i live. I walk the rest of the way. Its been raining, puddles everywhere. I dont even remember hearing the rain. I suddenly become extremely paranoid. Im sure i smell like that oil we had out. She's gonna smell a strange smell on me. Is she still up even? I try rinse my hands in the puddles in the street. Its filthy water. Good. I rub it on my arms. Neck. Ok this is totally not working. I jump the gate to not make any noise. Creep up to our flat. The light is on. poo poo. Run downstairs take of my shirt and soak it in the pool. Its loving freezing. Put it back on. Im shivering. My hands still smell of that oil. I dig in the flower beds with my bare hands. Get all muddy. Rub my arms. Neck. I feel rediculous. So i slowly open the front door. Creep inside. Im dirty. Muddy. Cold. Wet. Hanging slightly from the lovely gram. Shes asleep on the bed, lights on. I jump in the shower. Clean off. And fall asleep next to her.

Thanks for reading ...

I added in the line breaks myself, this was a big ol' solid chunk of text before

Summary: goon (indistinct nationality) gets drunk, does blow, almost cheats on girlfriend but stops short of actually cheating on girlfriend, digs around in mud and stagnant water for no reason, doesn't get caught, writes story about it where it kind of sounds like he's still on blow

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Drunk goon I think you should let your spider gf lay eggs inside you so you can become a loving mother of spider children

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
You are a stronger man than most, drunk goon

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Pretty sure that's just a Bukowski synopsis

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I don't know where people talk like that, but I want to give it a wide berth.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
"bosh"?

Great story. Maybe I should get some coke and start shouting BOSH and an interesting person will take me to her bedroom...

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

maskenfreiheit posted:

Shooting your gun at anything except an imminent threat to your life is 100% illegal.

Um, what?

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

ReidRansom posted:

A pretty good one, honestly. So of course they're axing it.
The general problem is that there's a set of people who are still on plans without unlimited texting, and if you're chatting with one of those people, you kinda want to be sure whether you're sending an SMS to them or not. Or they work in a cell signal dead zone like my girlfriend, and SMS won't reach them. So basically just use a messenger app like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger or whatever that doesn't send SMS, and then you don't have to worry about the magic routing algorithm loving up.

Apple kinda gets away with this with iMessage but it only invokes the Magic if it knows both of you are on iPhones.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
as an ex-cokehead, that reads like a 3 am comedown screed, so it probably happened. cokeheads are honest about their weird stories if nothing else.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I'm assuming noncheating coke goon is either australian/kiwi, since he mentions it being cold, its currently late spring in the northern hemisphere, and he seems like english is high first language.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I'm assuming noncheating coke goon is either australian/kiwi, since he mentions it being cold, its currently late spring in the northern hemisphere, and he seems like english is high first language.

just noticed he also says "flat" instead of "apartment" so yeah probably

also "luv"

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Given the cost of coke in NZ, I'm guessing they're Australian.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
No sex is that good. :sever:
(Therapy goon)

Cokehead missed out on a hell of a bang but that wouldve been a very volatile relationship. Coke and alcohol mixed almost always lead to domestic violence

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 26, 2017

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I think he means in the course of vigilante action. Not just target shooting or whatever.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Torquemada posted:

Weirdly, Kick rear end is also presumed to be gay for most of the first book, making the not gay guy and the vigilante confessions blend into one.

e: his i'm not gay confession in the book ends differently

That's my favorite part of the book because they respond exactly they way they should in real life to Dave being like oh I'm straight

They ostracize him and call him a fuckin weirdo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

You can't just "fire a warning shot in the air" - bullets come down.

is this difficult to understand?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Quick question: I'm on page 89 of this thread and have like 4000 unread posts. Should I just not even bother trying to catch up and skip all of those posts at this point, or are there some posts in there that are worth reading?

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Quick question: I'm on page 89 of this thread and have like 4000 unread posts. Should I just not even bother trying to catch up and skip all of those posts at this point, or are there some posts in there that are worth reading?

There are definitely some confessions in there worth reading...maybe not so much the responses. If you just want to read the confessions only, click the question mark button on loquacius's posts and you'll see only his posts. You probably already know that, but just in case you didn't.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Edit: double post

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

.....how far are you into the first three iterations of this thread?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think cokehead goon is a Brit.

If not, I'm calling him out as forums poster Tony Montana.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I am objectum-sexual, which means I derive sexual pleasure and am attracted to inanimate objects. I've read online there's probably about 50 of us in the world, so I feel like a bit of an outcast because of this.

To be specific, I'm currently in a monogamous relationship with the Washington Monument. To my knowledge no other objectum-sexual persons are in a relationship with WM, hence the monogamous comment. I am also not currently attracted to any other objects.

In the past I've been in relations with the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh PA and the Empire State Building in New York City NY. As you can tell, I go for the classics lol.

I have photos of WM which I do pleasure myself to. I also visit as often as I can, which is about twice a year right now due to the cost of travel from Maine. The last time I visited I was able to kiss WM and did so with an erection, which is as close to sex as I've gotten so far. Obvious there are a lot of guards at WM, so truly acting on my emotions might get me locked in jail.

I will happily answer any questions at this time :)

Monogamous? Man, why you gotta stifle the most phallic structure in the world like that :colbert:

That lady I read about who married the Eiffel Tower let it do whatever it wanted

quote:

Every time I go to walmart I steal something. I absolutely do not need the poo poo I steal but I enjoy picking some random thing up and going "can I get out of the store without paying for this." It's kind of like a game. I don't steal from anyone else, just them. Like last week I walked out without paying for a spool of DVDRW's. When was the last time I burned any disc, let allone a dvd? They were even on the clearance rack so it's not like I was trying to save money because they were cheap as hell, just saw them and went "I bet I can sneak those out" The week before it was office supplies. A ream of paper and one of those trays you put on your desk for incoming and outgoing documents. I have no use for a desk tray and paper gets auto delivered to my house once a month. There is no reason for this but I do it anyway

I mean, on the one hand this is dumb and you are going to end up in jail for a very short period of time one day or at least get yelled at in the Walmart security office

On the other hand though gently caress Walmart

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

mods please change my name to erotic boot selection

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
:therapy: that's practically the textbook definition of kleptomania.

But still gently caress wall-mart

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
What was the Empire State Building break-up over???

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Why are the petty thief feshes so self-satisfied and smug about it? Do you really think we're impressed you steal like 10-20 bucks of stuff once in a while? I bet you picture yourself pulling off a oceans eleven style heist when in reality even if they knew you were walking out with a ream of stolen paper they'd probably just shrug and go on with their day looking for thieves that steal stuff that's actually worth something.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jimmy Hats posted:

What was the Empire State Building break-up over???

He finally saw King Kong and realized he couldn't compete

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Theophany posted:

I think cokehead goon is a Brit.

If not, I'm calling him out as forums poster Tony Montana.

Coke was/is very chic to Brits for some reason. In the 21st century even.

They're also just learning about something called a ba-na-na and you'll never hear the end of it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Why are the petty thief feshes so self-satisfied and smug about it? Do you really think we're impressed you steal like 10-20 bucks of stuff once in a while? I bet you picture yourself pulling off a oceans eleven style heist when in reality even if they knew you were walking out with a ream of stolen paper they'd probably just shrug and go on with their day looking for thieves that steal stuff that's actually worth something.

i think tumblr has a bunch of communities for mentally ill kleptos who document their thefts

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-rIWUAQuI

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

syscall girl posted:

Coke was/is very chic to Brits for some reason. In the 21st century even.

They're also just learning about something called a ba-na-na and you'll never hear the end of it.

I'm sure you're joking, but the Cavendish banana (aka all bananas in grocery stores) was literally invented/cultivated by a Brit

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

purple death ray posted:

He finally saw King Kong and realized he couldn't compete

this is a good joke, well played

Putty posted:

i think tumblr has a bunch of communities for mentally ill kleptos who document their thefts

My go-to story about this is the one where someone bragged on the Internet about doing a dine-and-dash at the Cheesecake Factory

the lamest crime imaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I saw a kid yelling at a homeless guy for trying to steal a box of the cheapest white wine at a supermarket. He kept on yelling for the whole ten minutes I was in there, and hadn't stopped by the time I left. Wasn't even the manager or anything lol.

People really like to feel important about themselves, and when they have very little reason to do so (as a Wal-mart employee might), they find weird ways to satisfy that need.