Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Yeah I felt a little :whitewater: realizing that a guy doing the "YEAH YOU BITCH, TAKE THAT BITCH" thing is now ok on primetime network TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
My d-pad is starting to die on my fc4. I haven't even had it that long. 😦

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The part where hes just lame with fireballs and she cant handle it is the best part

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
help.. what do

(I walk into fireball after fireball, blocking them with my face)-

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
That "I haaaaate vidyagames" poo poo was like self fulfilling prophecy. She was so dead set on blaming it on videogames she couldnt even just look at it like any other problem or think about what it means that the other dude is loving blind folded. Maybe spend a round trying to figure out what the buttons do? Watch his hands and see what he's doing? Ask a guy for advice?

No....no. Im just gonna say it's impossible and get mad.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
the best part is watching the pro move the stick an inch and hit two buttons and she's slamming on that stick and pressing everything with both her hands.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

She's too busy chasing bad guys in real life to play video games agaisnt some teenage bastard who won't even give her half a break.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

zooted heh posted:

the best part is watching the pro move the stick an inch and hit two buttons and she's slamming on that stick and pressing everything with both her hands.
https://my.mixtape.moe/rgmqqc.mp4

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

is she like a cop or something? why does she chase down bad guys?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

thank you rofl. bitch djing over here.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

zooted heh posted:

is she like a cop or something? why does she chase down bad guys?

Her bio says U.S. Army Officer.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Suplex our troops

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ryus previously unknown sister

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i thought street fighting was just for fun

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I've met people IRL who play like that. I won't let them use my pad because they're expensive.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the one handed poongko cam and wished they showed more

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

We Know Catheters posted:

My d-pad is starting to die on my fc4. I haven't even had it that long. 😦

Same. Except mine's an FC3. I wonder if the symmetrical FC is any better.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Took training tips from this kid

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Renoistic posted:

I've met people IRL who play like that. I won't let them use my pad because they're expensive.

I have a hori mini for randos to bang on because if something happens to it I'm only out like $40.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Keegers posted:

Took training tips from this kid

Please don't post gifs of me itt

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

New coreA video on sfv's failure
https://youtu.be/iSgA_nK_w3A

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

It makes me laugh to see pro players now come out an unabashedly call this game poo poo. Just plainly poo poo in plain english. No "It needs work". Just "Elementary school students designed this patch".

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
a bunch of people who get paid based on performance would be upset about their competitive fighting game series turning more and more into a party game

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
the game is fine guys its actually really good! making it accessible actually makes it better

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Night Blade posted:

It makes me laugh to see pro players now come out an unabashedly call this game poo poo. Just plainly poo poo in plain english. No "It needs work". Just "Elementary school students designed this patch".

Hard to maintain any illusions after about a year of release + all that beta time and very little changing. It's probably one of the worst major releases of the decade in any genre, let alone one of the worst fighting games.

Like there have been some Ubisoft etc disaster releases, but almost all of them were patched up to some degree, some even leading to a playable state which led to the whole "buy the game wait for them to finish it in 6months" meme.

The thing about SFV is that they're never finishing it and have made 0 improvements, so it's no longer in that category and is now moved down to the "irredeemable poo poo" category.

Dr. Video Games 0112 fucked around with this message at 06:19 on May 28, 2017

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

No no everything will be fixed this tuesday guys. Wait where you all going? No!

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

It's interesting to see them frequently reference Smash, a game which is moving from living rooms to arcades, when talking about Street Fighter as a game that is migrating from arcades to living rooms.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's weird that his SFV transition is that it's easier to parry chun li's super when no one ever parries in SFV or throws out random supers that you could parry or plays Chun Li.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

It's weird that his SFV transition is that it's easier to parry chun li's super when no one ever parries in SFV or throws out random supers that you could parry or plays Chun Li.

Lol yeah

He probably wanted to say like moments like evo37 wont happen in such a system where guesses trump skills

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Did they make chun li bad?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

4 inch cut no femmes posted:

No they just put rog and urien and some other characters in a position to just win the match off of any stray hit if they have vtrigger

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Sack combofiend

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Imagining a peter rosas skin for little big planet

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

dude probably had very little control over the project and likely even less over what he's allowed to say about it now

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
SFIV ultra was unplayable on ranked/unranked for almost an entire year after it came out on PC. I was expecting total failure for sfv. Sadly my buddy, in kind of a pushy way, fronted the money and preorder gifted me the game and I had to pay him back for this piece of poo poo.

thanks capcom!

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Countblanc posted:

dude probably had very little control over the project and likely even less over what he's allowed to say about it now

but i thought combofiend was supposed to ensure the competitive quality of usf4, this and marvel 4??

hmmmm

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.

In Training posted:

I mean they did make Ryu's parry really, really bad compared to 3s

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

4 inch cut no femmes posted:

every character is bad in sf5

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fereydun posted:

but i thought combofiend was supposed to ensure the competitive quality of usf4, this and marvel 4??

hmmmm

yeah its almost like capcom is running the same scam they did in the sf4 era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

interrodactyl posted:

every character is bad in sf5

it turns out the antithesis of "if every character is broken no one is broken" has turned out to be "if every character sucks then every character sucks".