Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pympede
Jun 17, 2005
Anyone know the correct search terms to find large commercial kitchen style cambros?

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00237Y0YK/ref=pd_aw_lpo_79_bs_img_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2Y967ZQQ95C1WH5BDZF8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

In a, ahem, perverse kind of way, I'm impressed at its attributes. In the same way one is impressed by an elephant stomping on someone's head over and over again.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Don't touch the poop :stonk:

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Huh, I just had a package fail inspection and returned to sender. Anyone else have this happen? It was just a shirt, should I file a complaint or something?

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Yep, open a dispute and upload a copy of the "return to sender" letter/card. Aliexpress will sort it out for you.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I just put on the base layer for the hood stickerbomb of my junker, here are some order highlights for people looking for sticker packs:

100 stickers for $3, was linked earlier in the thread and is probably the cheapest way to get a ton of good colorful skater-y stickers like you'd find in a 50c/$1 vending machine. Only had one dupe (a lion painted in Joker makeup) and the quality was pretty good across the board. A few naughty words and pot leafs though so go through them before you give them out to kids.

80 Pokemon stickers for for $3.59. Original 151 only aside from Togepi, it's done in the style of the anime rather than the actual game artwork so there's a couple with Ash but sadly no Team Rockets that I saw. The quality was surprisingly good, there were only two or so that looked off-model and one sticker that was obviously fanart/done in a completely different style.

51 spacey stickers for $2.44. I really liked the galaxy patterns but it also had 8 different variations of the NASA logo so the variety was kind of disappointing.

treiz01 posted:

My Gravity Falls and Rick & Morty stickers showed up!!!

Did your Gravity Falls stickers come with the one that is obviously somebody's bara pinup fanart of Grunkle Stan?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Guy Mann posted:

Did your Gravity Falls stickers come with the one that is obviously somebody's bara pinup fanart of Grunkle Stan?

That one made me uncomfortable so it went into the base layer pile immediately

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

lol

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Does anyone on Aliexpress sell the Kirby King Deedede plate that sears used to sell asking for a friend.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

WrenP-Complete posted:

When you order things, could you please pm me how excited you are (0-5 or 0-10 are both fine), and then pm me again when they arrive? We can set up a tiny study together. :science:

Whoops I accidentally discarded this the other day. New version of Awful App keeps loving me over.

I don't know exactly when I'll be ordering again but I will definitely do this. 10 point scale for nuance. I'm curious too, and yay, easy science.

Sticker people: the wish app is currently doing this "free, just pay shipping!" which is usually $1. Lotta stickers. Harder to find specifics like Rick & Morty, but good for space filling, base layers, and the occasional real good stickers. I ordered 100 a while back, I'll post pics when I have sunlight. Too glossy for flash. I can say that there were:

- About 30 pure logos. Includes Facebook and WiFi and Quicksilver and Vans and DC (they seem to have purposefully hit a lot of the brands that skater kids like) and Coca Cola and Lego, Zippo & Ferrari & Droid. I did get three Vans stickers, but they were all different.

- About 30 pure characters, no snark, just original designs. Tom & Jerry, Batman, Superman, Capitan America shield, Stormtroopers, TMNT, etc. Including things like Supergirl catching Superman mid-air, Star Wars chibis, a well-done drawing of Psy doing the Gangham Style gallop, and a Starbucks label edited to say "Star Wars."

- About 5 plain cute animals, a photo gecko, a drawn tiger, stuff like that.

- About 30 "cool" stickers, in a few different categories.

There's hippyish stuff, like a rainbow petaled daisy with a big smile, a graffiti pot leaf, a vague "all seeing eye," a vague Shiva/Buddha/etc combo (or a god I don't know).

There's the "edgy" stuff, like Elmo in a scribbled shirt, can't remember what it says. And Mickey Mouse wearing a pot-leaf covered bandanna over his mouth and nose, giving double eagle. Also Homer Simpson giving double eagle, and a downcast Mario, viewed from the back, stuck in a green pipe cause he's too fat.

There's plain, but cool, random items, like a colorful pair of Nike sneakers, a melting-paint Adidas logo, a random cocktail, a big rear end moustache, VW bus, playing card spread, three Eiffel towers in a row.

And there's a few I don't get. The word "OF" spelled in doughnut shapes. A random Chinese or Japanese symbol. A skull saying "Cheap Monday."

I'll post pics tomorrow. Not bad for $1.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

a rainbow petaled daisy with a big smile

I swear, that fucker shows up in every other sticker bundle.

Also a lots of Pepes and Doges.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The word "OF" spelled in doughnut shapes.

I should be way too old to get this but that's Odd Future's logo, IE Tyler the Creator's group

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Guy Mann posted:

I swear, that fucker shows up in every other sticker bundle.

Also a lots of Pepes and Doges.

I got no Pepes and am glad. I got a hipster pug, but it's not bad. I wish I'd gotten a shibe dog.

Code Jockey posted:

I should be way too old to get this but that's Odd Future's logo, IE Tyler the Creator's group

Oh poo poo, thank you. I only ever listened to the song with Frank Ocean, so I.. yeah. I am Not Young.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Apparently looking online, cheap mondays is a clothing place. The skull is their logo. They look like mall level stuff.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

gently caress, I should have signed out of my alibaba account before clicking those nsfw links. Now I've got the supplier emailing me other blow up dolls they think I might like.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

I just put on the base layer for the hood stickerbomb of my junker, here are some order highlights for people looking for sticker packs:

100 stickers for $3, was linked earlier in the thread and is probably the cheapest way to get a ton of good colorful skater-y stickers like you'd find in a 50c/$1 vending machine. Only had one dupe (a lion painted in Joker makeup) and the quality was pretty good across the board. A few naughty words and pot leafs though so go through them before you give them out to kids.

80 Pokemon stickers for for $3.59. Original 151 only aside from Togepi, it's done in the style of the anime rather than the actual game artwork so there's a couple with Ash but sadly no Team Rockets that I saw. The quality was surprisingly good, there were only two or so that looked off-model and one sticker that was obviously fanart/done in a completely different style.

51 spacey stickers for $2.44. I really liked the galaxy patterns but it also had 8 different variations of the NASA logo so the variety was kind of disappointing.

This is another thing you can flip and make money on. Craft stores sell an assortment of sizes and styls of letters and numbers, made from paper mache to wood to mdf. Sign up for thir email list and gt a DAILY coupon maild to you for up to 50% off. Covr it in stickrs, market it to kids, easy $10 at a flea markt/yard sale or etsy or ebay.

Or, evn cheaper, th dollar store sells big foam core sheets for $1; slice that into 8x10 or square tiles, sticker that poo poo up and sell it. If you don't want to wonky-cut the boards or don't hav a hot knife to do so, Joann Fabrics has a 5 pack of pre-cut foam core sheets in 8x10 for $7 ($1.40 a sheet, less with coupons!).

Cater to autismal clients with a 2 pack of giant puzzle pieces at Michaels. They're 12.5 inches square and made of balsa for $8 (but use a coupon!). At $4 a piece, covered in $1 worth of cartoon/videogame stickers, that's a nice $15-20 sale to a mom who likes the puzzle piece autism imagery with her kids' favorite poo poo on it.

A local craft store has an 11x9 inch mdf butterfly for $2.20. Cute for those flower or animals or hippy stickers.

Also, as always, 9 inch mdf hearts for less than a buck. In fact, you might be able to find several sizes of hearts to sell as a set; I found a set of 3-5 hearts about 3in wide or so in among a group of "banner" options in the wood department locally. They come with pre-drilled holes and jute string to hang them by ($1.50 no coupons).

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
package got turned around at customs. i guess theyre going to send it again

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

RandomFerret posted:

Now I've got the supplier emailing me other blow up dolls they think I might like.

How is that possible just from looking at it? I've never had that happen. But those dolls are hilarious so, fingers crossed.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Whoops I accidentally discarded this the other day. New version of Awful App keeps loving me over.

I don't know exactly when I'll be ordering again but I will definitely do this. 10 point scale for nuance. I'm curious too, and yay, easy science.

No problem, I'm here to help. Also probably an approximately dollar value would help analysis. If more people are interested I'll set up a little google form to record this info.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's times like this I wish I had a Twitter, Alex Hirsch would probably find it hilarious.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Some of my knockoff Lego sets have arrived!

Each individual store kit had the pieces come in 2 or 3 bags of bricks, and I think that some of these packages are reused between kits. The end result was this:

There was a fair amount of leftover pieces from each kit that made me think that I was missing a step when I assembled each store. As well, the seller included the random Not-Chewbacca, which also came with extra pieces.
The kits fit together fairly well, but I haven't tried it with real Lego to see how compatible it is.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Pick posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hid the terrible Stan pinup art behind this Mr Meseeks one

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

WrenP-Complete posted:

No problem, I'm here to help. Also probably an approximately dollar value would help analysis. If more people are interested I'll set up a little google form to record this info.

Sure, I'll round to the nearest $1, let you decide how to categorize that cause I have no clue, include estimated delivery, which delivery method (usually ePacket), anything else? Specific item names or just "clothing," "jewelry supplies," etc?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

That looks horrific... Does it work?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

CUSTOMER ALL GOOD FEEDBACK

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
What is that supposed to do?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Horribly ingrown nail fixer

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Chinese foot-binding has really gone underground since the ban.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
That looks like a torture device from a museum

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Seriously, it looks like thumbscrews, only put on toes... :confused:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

Seriously, it looks like thumbscrews, only put on toes... :confused:

Except the person who has it on a suspiciously toe shaped thumb.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Do Chinese people prefer flat toenails?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
It's for pulling your ingrowing nail out of your skin so you can properly trim it. Because apparently people can't do that normally.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm so glad that I don't have to find out.:gonk:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm trying to think of a way to use it on my dick

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mike12345 posted:

I mean I guess it works on your dicknail just as it does on a toenail I don't see what the mystery is :shrug:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Alien infiltrator spotted!
If you were a human you'd know that the dicknail falls off on It's own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

mike12345 posted:

I think you've discovered the hottest new accessory in foreskin restoration!