Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Thomas Midley Jr was the single most toxic organism ever to exist on this planet. Ever. All time. He's only out gunned by oceans full of anoxic bacteria and Russians.

Mustached Demon fucked around with this message at 20:48 on May 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Autism Sneaks posted:

If Trump has taught us anything, it's that money can buy an education, but it can't buy intelligence.

He doesn't even have the most basic table manners or general etiquette :shrug:

Who holds hands with a lady like this? Teenagers in high school on their first date know better than this poo poo.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Crows Turn Off posted:

Do you think this Russia stuff is ruining the lives of Jared Kushner (and in turn Ivanka) and Donald Trump? How about Pence? I hope they're absolutely miserable all the time.

I suspect they are too stupid to realize that they are in deep poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
:qq:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/868547632502845440

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

And just like how 100ish FYAD posters managed to drive this site into the shitter because they got upset they couldn't use the N word in GBS and D&D

100ish is pretty generous.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
The biggest question I have is how Pence can possibly think the way he does and not KNOW, WITH COMPLETE CERTAINTY, that he will be loving burning in Hell once he dies. Assuming it's not ALL an act and he's just this bizarre amoral pragmatic atheist or something. I mean, if he believes in God, and in anything from the Bible, he should know full well he's actually evil, right? Am I thinking too much on the morality of the outright villainous?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
remember when fyad was funny

i don't

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Doctor Butts posted:

More specifically:

Kim Dotcom sent a malicious link to Seth Rich's e-mail in an attempt to gain access to the e-mail account so that he could forge an e-mail that makes it look like Seth was working with Wikileaks/was assassinated.

As he did this, he contacted Hannity promising he'll have something in the next few days.

He was fully confident that when Seth Rich's dad checked his son's e-mail, he'd click on that link. Seth Rich's dad never did.

So, Kim got nothing.

Source on this?

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

This might be my breaking point.

I need some time away from this poo poo show.

I mean... how can you possibly think this is appropriate, sane, and not absurdly laughable?

I just can't

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Flesh Forge posted:

He doesn't even have the most basic table manners or general etiquette :shrug:

Who holds hands with a lady like this? Teenagers in high school on their first date know better than this poo poo.

She's holding his hand like she's walking an elderly person to the bathroom.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Low Desert Punk posted:

i don't

Looks like you're a perfect fit for posting in fyad then

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Tevery Best posted:

Source on this?

I think the parents of Seth Rich said that they were suddenly seeing suspicious Mega emails which were attempts at hijacking their son's email account.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

twice burned ice posted:

I mean... how can you possibly think this is appropriate, sane, and not absurdly laughable?

I just can't

"You have too many unions and too many protections for the environment! Building that golf course was very frustrating to me because of them!"

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Apoplexy posted:

The biggest question I have is how Pence can possibly think the way he does and not KNOW, WITH COMPLETE CERTAINTY, that he will be loving burning in Hell once he dies. Assuming it's not ALL an act and he's just this bizarre amoral pragmatic atheist or something. I mean, if he believes in God, and in anything from the Bible, he should know full well he's actually evil, right? Am I thinking too much on the morality of the outright villainous?

He believes his version of the Bible makes him just and in the right. So does ISIS if you want to extend that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Low Desert Punk posted:

i don't

the funniest post ever was from fyad but said poster (WET BUTT) eventually had some sort of meltdown related to twitter.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Apoplexy posted:

Pence is a Christian in the same sense as a person who goes to the gym once a year is an olympic powerlifter

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Remember when FYAD threatened the President, and that was somehow LF's fault so they shutdown a different subforum?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

twice burned ice posted:

I just can't

The poo poo show flies home tomorrow(?) so take your day of rest.

You will probably need it because Im expecting him to make a huge show of how "successful" he was in getting foreign leaders to cave in to his every whim. I mean, they even sent him a royal golf cart. Did you see that?

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Peace through strength (power) is a Brotherhood of Nod thing, and they use a scorpion tail as an emblem. Trump often closed rallies with the scorpion and frog parable.

We're in the command and conquer universe aren't we?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/868557253946871810
"So long as the inquiries are led by republicans"

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Tevery Best posted:

Source on this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...7582_story.html

quote:

When Seth Rich’s Gmail account received an alert this week from Mega.com, attempting to start a new account on a website created by the New Zealand-based Internet businessman and convicted hacker Kim Dotcom, his family knew that something was off.

Over seven frenzied days, Dotcom had become a leading purveyor of the theory that Rich, a staffer at the Democratic National Committee who was shot dead near his home in Northeast Washington last summer, had supplied DNC documents to WikiLeaks and was killed as a result. Multiple security analysts and an FBI investigation have tied the release to hackers with ties to Russia. D.C. police have said repeatedly that they think Rich was slain in a random robbery attempt.

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who monitors his late son’s Gmail account when new emails come in, did not click the link. Dotcom had not worked at Mega itself for years, but he was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a ­revelation.

(more at link)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Spaced God posted:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/868557253946871810
"So long as the inquiries are led by republicans"

Every one of these "official requests for documents" that does not include a subpoena is just for show.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Isn't it absolutely loving disgusting?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

Every one of these "official requests for documents" that does not include a subpoena is just for show.

Oh yeah no poo poo, I know that the documents are received directly into a paper shredder. It's just cute they think people buy it

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Mustached Demon posted:

Thomas Midley Jr was the single most toxic organism ever to exist on this planet. Ever. All time. He's only out gunned by oceans full of anoxic bacteria and Russians.

He only wanted to help. :negative:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Zwabu posted:

Refresh me on this:

Don Jr. is the one that looks like a ferret, and the other son is the one that kind of looks like a cross between a possum and that guy Odo from Deep Space Nine, right?

Don jr is the American Psycho cosplayer and Eric is Gary Busey's bastard son.

And what the gently caress did Odo ever do you you to deserve that comparison? :mad:

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Something I've noticed - r/the_donald seems to have disappeared off the front page of reddit entirely since they went private/came back. I think they've finally lost their momentum from a combination of that event and the constant undeniable bad news about the administration.

Pretty sure the reddit admins manually blocked them from the front page due mainly/entirely to the fact that the bots in that subreddit just made it take over the front page non-stop.

Crows Turn Off posted:

Do you think this Russia stuff is ruining the lives of Jared Kushner (and in turn Ivanka) and Donald Trump? How about Pence? I hope they're absolutely miserable all the time.

No. Unless members of the administration are put in prison for decades (or executed), and their assets seized, they aren't going to be ruined by this. The Democrats aren't going to get super majorities in both chambers of Congress any time soon and even if they take both chambers and we get a liberal POTUS in 2020 there's no loving way said POTUS is going to go after them if for no other reason than the POTUS would be too busy trying to unfuck all the damage the GOP has been causing.

As long as the GOP holds either/both chambers of Congress nothing will happen because they absolutely can and will bury things that need it, and dance around the poo poo they can't until people get bored.

Low Desert Punk posted:

i don't

The only thing worse than FYAD was LF.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

The EU tolerates fuckwits like Viktor Orban and Berlusconi, so this negative reaction to Trump is actually a little surprising.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Fruits of the sea posted:

The EU tolerates fuckwits like Viktor Orban and Berlusconi, so this negative reaction to Trump is actually a little surprising.

Berlusconi was classier and subtler than the POTUS. :gonk:

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
The current President of the United States was elected after a tape of him explaining that sexual assault is cool when you are a celebrity and rich went public. Do you really think the people who voted for him care about alleged connections of his underlings to Russia?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/nedprice/status/868495030456991744
More security issues so what

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Low Desert Punk posted:

tag yourself, I'm gorilla semen

I'm the Illuminati. The entire organization. All of it.

Crows Turn Off posted:

It's certainly not helping them, at least. And yes, I too hope that they're miserable at all times.

GaussianCopula posted:

The current President of the United States was elected after a tape of him explaining that sexual assault is cool when you are a celebrity and rich went public. Do you really think the people who voted for him care about alleged connections of his underlings to Russia?

Besides that a lot of his voters were probably more anti-Hillary than pro-Trump, their opinions don't really matter.At least, his diehard supporters who still stand by him and will do so no matter what don't. Everyone else is either already against him or turning, and I don't think Mueller's investigation particularly cares about what the redcaps think either.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/868563439832190984

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

GaussianCopula posted:

On the contrary, they think it is a plus. The right loves Putin, and has for many years before Trump. It's about as scary to them as finding out Hillary Clinton secretly calls Angela Merkel to chat every evening.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

He's going to tweet up a storm again soon, don't worry about it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Roland Jones posted:

Besides that a lot of his voters were probably more anti-Hillary than pro-Trump, their opinions don't really matter.At least, his diehard supporters who still stand by him and will do so no matter what don't. Everyone else is either already against him or turning, and I don't think Mueller's investigation particularly cares about what the redcaps think either.

This. It's easy to dismiss everyone who voted for Trump as an irredeemable, which automatically means, hey, we don't need to persuade anyone anymore. But the reality is, there's a lot that can be done to either win them over, or get them to not vote for Trump. This investigation will help depress GOP turnout, guaranteed.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Ekster posted:

He's going to tweet up a storm again soon, don't worry about it.

Pretty sure his mobile plan was simply set up without a good roaming deal to limit the posting

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
"what a loving week" said the thread, every week, for the next infinity weeks (i just tried to catch up on news since Thursday and SO MUCH happened in 3 days that I barely got it all). This is so exhausting, and my main takeaway is that all republicans are scum from top to bottom. Not surprised about Gianforte but still grossed out, horrified by the pdx stabbing and so much more. Is auto-donating to the ACLU and other orgs and then hibernating forever an effective #resist because it's all I want to do.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Trump's twitter rants aren't going anywhere. Toddlers hate being told, "no".

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

Pretty sure the reddit admins manually blocked them from the front page due mainly/entirely to the fact that the bots in that subreddit just made it take over the front page non-stop.

It'd be a real shift if they did. They've been loathe to do that unless the sub is literally gore or dog loving or whatever. And even then they make it clear it's restricted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It'd be a real shift if they did. They've been loathe to do that unless the sub is literally gore or dog loving or whatever. And even then they make it clear it's restricted.

It's reddit so they do have gore and dogfucking. Part of the r/jailbait fiasco was finding out that the mod for that subreddit also modded for poo poo like r/sexyfemalecorpses.

Getting that guy fired and dragged through the mud for being an absolute creep is probably among the better things SA has done.

• Locked thread