Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Ice Phisherman posted:

(((Globalist))) or globalist? Be specific. :colbert:

{{{i'm not sure}}}

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Fulchrum posted:

Is either not just coded language for jew?

One is coded and the other is, like, ROT13

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Like in theory a globalist would be someone who wasn't a nationalist but pretty much anyone that self describes as "a nationalist" happens to also be angry about Jews so the overlap is near 100%

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Lid posted:

The president only presser is straight out of Putin's Russia.

Would nnedthe press to be 100% breitbart with a token Fox News presence to be a match.
Well, plus some local nonames to ask questions in lovestruck tones, and maybe some bad boyars
to be publicly scolded.

Also, uff, whatever else, Putin actually does have a lot of stamina.

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 03:23 on May 28, 2017

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope that China The Europe inventing the fusion atoms to solve the climate change means Science Race 2 is within my lifetime.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
History classes are going to be really weird in the future when they have to talk about the end of the cold war happening then a really short amount of time later (in history book chapter terms) the US impeaching a president because he is a russian plant. (it will be a bonus question only that there are two gulf wars started by two different george bushes though)

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Nothus posted:

You guys do realize that with Jared out, Steve Bannon is back in.

Yeah I've seen twitter Nazis go on about how cool it is that (((Jared))) is in trouble.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Like in theory a globalist would be someone who wasn't a nationalist but pretty much anyone that self describes as "a nationalist" happens to also be angry about Jews so the overlap is near 100%

Ironically Jewish nationalists are also angry about Jews, the ones who aren't nationalist. :laugh:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PhazonLink posted:

I hope that China The Europe inventing the fusion atoms to solve the climate change means Science Race 2 is within my lifetime.

Commercial fusions only 20 years away!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Top globalist grandaddy of ISIS and trilateral commission founder Zbignew Brzezinski kicked the bucket today. hopefully his best pal kissinger will join him in hell in the near future

Change your monkey poo poo username bitch, you're a pathetic embarrassment to real trill rear end motherfuckers everywhere. Sweet James Jones is probably in his grave spinning like dubs knowing a pussy rear end like you has a name like that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

That baseball team won and Donnie won, maybe one awesome/good thing can happen.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Lord posted:

Yeah I've seen twitter Nazis go on about how cool it is that (((Jared))) is in trouble.

Ironically Jewish nationalists are also angry about Jews, the ones who aren't nationalist. :laugh:

What twitter nazis specifically? I don't doubt that this is true or anything, I just want to see this in the twitter-wilds.

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Change your monkey poo poo username bitch, you're a pathetic embarrassment to real trill rear end motherfuckers everywhere. Sweet James Jones is probably in his grave spinning like dubs knowing a pussy rear end like you has a name like that.

:drat: real poo poo

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Mustached Demon posted:

It's weird how it only ever takes a single snappy quote to get the public to declare whole branches of scientific research fake and gay forever. Like pack it up scientists at iter, didn't you hear someone made a super catchy meme?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status...elania-twice%2F

Jfc

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Apparently this photo is from just after the walk - they were walking 700 yards to a traditional spot for a group photo.

Look at his face. Jesus.
gently caress Shinzo Abe. While Trump is a despicable human being who operates mostly on the same level of a psychotic 4th grader, Shinzo Abe is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the ghouliest motherfuckers alive. Again, gently caress HIM :mad:

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

empty whippet box posted:

What twitter nazis specifically? I don't doubt that this is true or anything, I just want to see this in the twitter-wilds.

I don't want to link to him but Spencer himself

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

skylined! posted:

{{{i'm not sure}}}

I'm a -=<{(Solarist)}>=-.

would that be a Scientologist? or are they Galaxyist?

RandomBlue fucked around with this message at 04:18 on May 28, 2017

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

lol forever

"Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy - sources"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-kushner-exclusive-idUSKBN18N018

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/868284720311918594

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

You guys got it all wrong, that was just taking some bribes and asking Russia to help us win the election.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's weird how it only ever takes a single snappy quote to get the public to declare whole branches of scientific research fake and gay forever. Like pack it up scientists at iter, didn't you hear someone made a super catchy meme?

Fusions not a silver bullet to free energy. We don't live in Galts Gulch.

Snarky comments aside: fusions a complicated mess with no end in sight. It could be 5 years it could be 50. It could be 100. We might even find an alternative solution that's better who knows! It's science and it doesn't run on hope from the Trump thread.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Where in the Bible does Jeeazus say putting shrimp on a treadmill is ok?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mummy Xzibit posted:

who the hell are you speaking for keep the pimps name out your mouth. you little cockroach you defending that vile warmongering technocrat brezinski get the gently caress outta here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone has talked to Kislyak. You, me, the mods, everyone. Let he who has not had undisclosed contacts with Russian officials cast the first stone.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So how would a theoretical deposing of Jared go? Would Trump pressure whichever one of his girls is hitched to him to get a divorce first or what?

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone has talked to Kislyak. You, me, the mods, everyone. Let he who has not had undisclosed contacts with Russian officials cast the first stone.

my {{{dog}}} barks in russian.

gently caress!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

We've never heard Jared speak, that could be anyone.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

This rules

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Agents are GO! posted:

What if... Kislyak is both Tiny Brontosaurus and Lowtax. :tinfoil:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Ague Proof posted:

We've never heard Jared speak, that could be anyone.

This is true. I don't think anyone actually knows what he sounds like

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Kit Walker posted:

This is true. I don't think anyone actually knows what he sounds like

It is very unremarkable.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Agents are GO! posted:

Он отправился к Джареду

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Top globalist grandaddy of ISIS and trilateral commission founder Zbignew Brzezinski kicked the bucket today. hopefully his best pal kissinger will join him in hell in the near future

You're in the wrong thread

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Office Pig posted:

It is very unremarkable.

If Jared didn't sound like an idiot motherfucker going by what all his old colleagues have said of him, I'd have a lot of respect for the dude for cultivating an invisible profile. Instead he just looks like a dipshit who knows he gets free stuff so long as he keeps his trap shut

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Man. Someone really wants to roast him.

I don't think that Trump and company ever really anticipated just how cutthroat government and politics can be.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Kit Walker posted:

If Jared didn't sound like an idiot motherfucker going by what all his old colleagues have said of him, I'd have a lot of respect for the dude for cultivating an invisible profile. Instead he just looks like a dipshit who knows he gets free stuff so long as he keeps his trap shut

Hey now, knowing to keep one's trap shut is a very underrated skill.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

GreyjoyBastard posted:

What if... Kislyak is both Tiny Brontosaurus and Lowtax. :tinfoil:

Turns out SA's been hosted on Russian servers for years

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

hanales posted:

Apologies if this has been posted already but lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/868565745000747008

People that are still fussing over that conspiracy should be jailed

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

brzezinski is surely rotting in hell but you just had to throw in the infowars poo poo

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Starmaker posted:

No but seriously I think this might be the first time I've seen it in action.

Really? Just go watch Free Republic every election cycle when JR purges the non true followers of the only true candidate that round

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Willie Tomg posted:

Lieutenant, your country thanks you for your service. Please report to the Cinnabon in Spokane, WA, where you will serve out the remainder of your commission.

Condemning anyone to Spokane ought to be unconstitutional according to the ban on cruel and unusual punishments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

SocketWrench posted:

People that are still fussing over that conspiracy should be jailed

Vilerat's mom unironically needs to be committed to an asylum, yes. So do a few (million) other crazy right wingers though.

• Locked thread