Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

You have to wonder if they ever notice how much they sound like they're running a dictatorship.

They for sure notice. They just don't care because the only moral dictatorship is my dictatorship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

I thought the US was founded on No Kings?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lightning Lord posted:

I thought the US was founded on No Kings?

Oh, they always mess that up.

It's supposed to be "No, kings!"

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Lightning Lord posted:

They don't care, they read what they want into things they like and claim them for themselves, even when (or perhaps especially) that twists the meaning around. Look at all the right wingers who claim Captain America, despite the fact that the character is a New Deal Democrat.

Then this lovely text piece fits right in here:

http://idiopath-fic-smile.tumblr.com/post/117149098318/steve-rogers-pr-disaster-gen-4k

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol I love it

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Man Shouting ‘Anti-Everything Slurs’ Kills 2 on Public Transportation in Portland, Police Say

Just another day in America. :smith:

quote:

To: Timpanagos1

I just saw this on a twit feed. Notice how fast the perps name comes out? He must be white?

2 posted on 05/27/2017 12:04:46 PM PDT by ColdOne ((I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~ Best Election Ever!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
Almost as fast as the Right Wing's persecution complex.

quote:

They’ll push this for weeks. But a Muslim murderer they will ignore.

3 posted on 05/27/2017 12:06:05 PM PDT by Vaquero ( Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)

Bad.

quote:

To: ColdOne

Not only is he a white guy, his name is Christian. Bad bad bad.

5 posted on 05/27/2017 12:08:16 PM PDT by forgotten man
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

If he was an illegal alien in Multnomah County a judge would have helped him escape out the back door of the courthouse.

8 posted on 05/27/2017 12:11:18 PM PDT by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Oh my the name and very reporting will be tops on the news for weeks discounting all the other horror going on during MoHramadan infidel season.

10 posted on 05/27/2017 12:12:22 PM PDT by Karliner (Jeremiah29:11,Romans8:28 Isa 17, Damascus has fallen)

This was 36 pt text, by the way.

quote:

CHRISTIAN MURDERS MOSLEMS

20 posted on 05/27/2017 12:30:26 PM PDT by Jeff Chandler (Everywhere is freaks and hairies Dykes and fairies Tell me where is sanity?)

quote:

The lesson to be learned here by inexperienced sheepdogs is that it is really, really hard to fight a man who has a knife.

So hard, in fact, that it should only be undertaken in extremis, even if you are the reincarnation of Bruce Lee.

Retreat, throw things, run if you can, but do not do not do not close with an assailant who is armed with a knife.

21 posted on 05/27/2017 12:30:40 PM PDT by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

:tinfoil:

quote:

White perp. Check.
Last name “Christian.” Check.
Crazed look in photo. Check.
The two women fled scene, can’t be questioned. Check.
Both victims dead, can’t be interviewed. Check.
Successfully deflect from Manchester events, make whitey look bad. Check.

26 posted on 05/27/2017 12:34:58 PM PDT by floridavoter2

Oh, and he got kicked out of a Trump Rally as well.

quote:

To: forgotten man

Plus he is a White Supremacist and was at a Trump rally.

27 posted on 05/27/2017 12:35:34 PM PDT by ColdOne ((I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~ Best Election Ever!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: floridavoter2

“Successfully deflect from Manchester events, make whitey look bad. Check.”

Okay, I believe that they have the malice to do it, but *how* would they engineer this?

29 posted on 05/27/2017 12:37:15 PM PDT by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

Missed it by that much...

quote:

Seattle is getting everything they deserve.

32 posted on 05/27/2017 12:42:15 PM PDT by cloudmountain

:tinfoil::tinfoil:

quote:

“Plus he is a White Supremacist and was at a Trump rally.”

It’s as he is right out of Hollywood Central Casting.

Or maybe the CIA connected via the wi-fi chip that was implanted in his head by Chelsea Clinton and they have controlled his actions every since Chelsea’s big science fair project at Sidwell Friends.

33 posted on 05/27/2017 12:43:24 PM PDT by Timpanagos1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dsc

The guy was kicked out of a Trump rally. Attendees need to be packed and ready to testify on-air to this. Problem MenSeekingMen have is the long weekend.

This would be a good one for Laura Ingraham to cut her teeth on while Sean settles all the to-do items after the 9day trip.

37 posted on 05/27/2017 12:52:32 PM PDT by txhurl (Time to blow the Queen and King off the board, DJT, and by your birthday, or on it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

Funny how quickly they knew there were two Muslim women on the train...and they make it sound like they were the main victims. Hell, it takes them forever to identify Muslim terrorist...and only after endless reports implying it wasn’t Islam involved.

46 posted on 05/27/2017 1:16:19 PM PDT by Scott from the Left Coast

If only there was a good guy with a gun nearby!

quote:

A concealed carry person could possibly have stopped it.

51 posted on 05/27/2017 1:29:37 PM PDT by Joe Bfstplk (A Irredeemable Deplorable Texan)

He's no racist, he hates everyone!

quote:

To: Scrambler Bob

This guy hates actual Christians per his FB rants, he’s technically a nihilist that harasses both left AND right.

55 posted on 05/27/2017 1:47:07 PM PDT by txhurl (Time to blow the Queen and King off the board, DJT, and by your birthday, or on it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

Hahaha now they're trying to make it into self defense! :smith:

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

Lets sum this up.

: According to big media, like the alleged suspect was talking out loud and some others didn't like what he was saying, so they, "Intervened".

I'm not sure what "intervened" means here.

I am going to speculate. Based on what I have read, it sounds like this guy was speaking/ranting to the Muslim woman and others overhearing it, jumped in and physically attacked the alleged suspect. And for their trouble were stabbed as the alleged suspect defended himself against possibly 3 to 1 odds, all males. And while this is going on, the two Muslim woman took off to parts unknown according to the cops.

56 posted on 05/27/2017 1:54:22 PM PDT by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

quote:

Let’s do the “what if” version of the story.

What if the guy was verbally attacking two Women wearing Trump Hats and three guys who “intervened” were stabbed?

The News would be, a Man engaging in Free Speech was attacked by three Right Wing Extremists and killed two of them in self defense.

70 posted on 05/27/2017 4:13:06 PM PDT by Kickass Conservative (The way Liberals carry on about Deportation, you would think "Mexico" was Spanish for "Auschwitz".)

quote:

To: boop; caww; maggief; hoosiermama

Something is REALLY not adding up about this.

Two guys die and one injured by throat slashing from a Bernie Voter who antagonized both sides of Berkeley/Antifa brawls.

After the Muslim girls de-trained, they run on the Bernie voter, instead of de-training themselves and calling the cops?

Was this a private Antifa meetup gone real wrong?

73 posted on 05/27/2017 4:22:40 PM PDT by txhurl (Time to blow the Queen and King off the board, DJT, and by your birthday, or on it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: txhurl

Bump.

Dragnet2 is actually quite correct.

The story makes no sense at all, at least what is being reported in the (cough) media.

This perp at first glance seems to be quite unhinged.

He shows up at a Trump rally making the Nazi salute and carrying a baseball bat.

What happens? REAL Trump supporters call the cops, and the police take him away.

I can't speak for all Trump supporters, but the people who got "roughed up" at his rallies were ALL later exposed as agents provacateurs.

Putting on klan hoods, making Nazi salutes etc.

The "white supremacist" tag is thrown at republicans all the time, but is 100% false.

I know I would kick this guy out of a meeting for pulling that obvious false flag BS.

. Truly I DON'T know which side this guy worked for.

I lean towards him being a left-wing Anders Breivik type.

Some pathetic loser who loves attention.

Might even kill for it.

Guess I'll wait for more information.

Unfortunately it will probably come from the MSM.

77 posted on 05/27/2017 4:36:25 PM PDT by boop ("I don't know"- Jeff Spicoli)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

Oh for fucks sake...

quote:

They didn’t back out after the Muslim girls escaped.

Portland PD is Seth Riching this evidence, what we know now is all we’ll ever know.

92 posted on 05/27/2017 7:19:46 PM PDT by txhurl (Time to blow the Queen and King off the board, DJT, and by your birthday, or on it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dragnet2

Oh, certainly you don’t mean a 5-man team descended on what they crazily thought was a Trump supporter to bait him with two ‘muslim’ women, with three sweet-looking Antifa boys without any sort of weapons? That would be absurd.

It would be like Crisis Actors or something.

96 posted on 05/27/2017 7:28:59 PM PDT by txhurl (Time to blow the Queen and King off the board, DJT, and by your birthday, or on it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 91 | View Replies]

quote:

If he killed muslims, it wouldn’t bother me at all. We re at war with them.

97 posted on 05/27/2017 7:34:30 PM PDT by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%)

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 28, 2017

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SocketWrench posted:

Unfortunately employers aren't allowed to include intelligence tests in their hiring process

I don't know where you live, but I literally took the Wonderlic test for a call center job once.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

These fucks talk a big game about their holy war but when some nazi actually does the dirty work suddenly it's all :qq: false flags and fake news.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Radish posted:

These fucks talk a big game about their holy war but when some nazi actually does the dirty work suddenly it's all :qq: false flags and fake news.

Freepers are too fat and lazy to leave their rascals and join the RaHoWa.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Radish posted:

"The Revolution will be disavowed as a False Flag op."

That'll always be my favorite thread title.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Jagged Jim posted:

Man Shouting ‘Anti-Everything Slurs’ Kills 2 on Public Transportation in Portland, Police Say

Just another day in America. :smith:

Almost as fast as the Right Wing's persecution complex.

Bad.

This was 36 pt text, by the way.

:tinfoil:

Oh, and he got kicked out of a Trump Rally as well.

Missed it by that much...

:tinfoil::tinfoil:

If only there was a good guy with a gun nearby!

He's no racist, he hates everyone!

Hahaha now they're trying to make it into self defense! :smith:

Oh for fucks sake...

So this one hits unusually close to home for me, literally. I went in to donate plasma today at my usual spot and the talk of the place was how this perp had been a regular there and was well known by the staff. Apparently a couple weeks back he got perma-booted from the facility for going off on a white supremacy tangent to a minority woman who was donating next to him.

From what I overheard he seems to fit my profile of a supercompactor under huge amounts of narrative dysphoria to a "T". Its one thing to write about this stuff in the abstract, however this afternoon has been quite another thing altogether. Jesus, I think I need a drink :smith:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacis

More of this poo poo because I hate myself.

quote:

Too bad someone got killed. But anyone who sticks their neck out for muslims better expect the worst. This is a case where the victims should have followed Ann Landers’s best advice: MYOB.

2 posted on 05/27/2017 1:43:33 PM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie (My wish list: https, failover server, six sigma uptime.)

quote:

Translation: FBI informant.

3 posted on 05/27/2017 1:44:32 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

I wonder why they didn't keep an eye on a dangerous person like that. :iiam:

quote:

The police in Portland knew he had extremist views, knew he had a potential for violence but did not not keep an eye on him.

We see this same pattern with almost all terror attacks.

4 posted on 05/27/2017 1:44:40 PM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

Can’t do nothing until they kill somebody. Thank the left.

6 posted on 05/27/2017 1:46:04 PM PDT by DIRTYSECRET (urope. Why do they put up with this.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie

"Too bad someone got killed. But anyone who sticks their neck out for muslims better expect the worst. This is a case where the victims should have followed Ann Landers’s best advice: MYOB."

No, we don't go around harassing Muslims. If you want to defend that, don't complain when the LGBT crowd shows up at your church and shouts obscenities at the preacher.

13 posted on 05/27/2017 1:59:53 PM PDT by Steve_Seattle

quote:

The man was a nut case on public transportation. Among assorted craziness he was saying mean things to a couple of muslim women. AFAIK, he did not turn violent until the SJWs got involved. In any case, it is best not to provoke street lunatics. For your own safety let them rave. Words never killed anyone.

16 posted on 05/27/2017 2:02:51 PM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie (My wish list: https, failover server, six sigma uptime.)

quote:

I recently saw this well-dressed but crazy-eyed guy in the middle of the block of a busy road in Addison, TX holding an opened notebook where he had written the words - "TRUMP IS EVIL" - and he was screaming at the top of his lungs and pounding his fist as if he wanted to do harm to people passing him in their cars.

Good Lord. They really can't get a grip can they? What would have happened if we had acted like that when Barry got the nod for eight years?

18 posted on 05/27/2017 2:05:06 PM PDT by Slyfox (Where's Reagan when we need him? Look in the mirror - the spirit of The Gipper lives within you.)

Hahaha :smith:

quote:

To: Steve_Seattle

“I hope no one here defends this creep; but some will, or will make excuses for him.”

I doubt that will happen.

Some may blame his actions to insanity as opposed to political or religious ideology, but not defend a person who only be described as a terrorist.

19 posted on 05/27/2017 2:05:22 PM PDT by Timpanagos1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Even if you don’t want to hear it, white supremacist groups are proliferating in the pacific northwest.

The driving factor for this is that eastern Oregon, eastern Washington, Idaho, and Montana are being overrun by drug cartel enforcers, MS-13 gangbangers, and illegals who can run amok with impunity.

These illegals have absolutely NO fear of law enforcement. They know that they are in a “hands off” sanctuary state.

Drive by shootings in farming towns of less than 1500 population are becoming common place. The sheriffs are local PD are not equipped to handle this. The states say too bad, so sad, embrace your new drug lords.

With that being said, all of this is fueling a fire that the states or feds won’t be able to put out.

This is fast reaching the breaking point.

22 posted on 05/27/2017 2:09:59 PM PDT by factoryrat (We are the producers, the creators. Grow it, mine it, build it. MAGA!)

quote:

To: factoryrat

“The driving factor for this is that eastern Oregon, eastern Washington, Idaho, and Montana are being overrun by drug cartel enforcers, MS-13 gangbangers, and illegals who can run amok with impunity.”

It’s Economics.

If there were no market for drugs in those areas there would be no drug operating in the area.

However, the local population consumes the drugs.

It is a consumer driven market.

24 posted on 05/27/2017 2:14:35 PM PDT by Timpanagos1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

We must apply the rules laid down by Liberals when jihadis kill innocent people — no broad brush painting allowed — and the worse possible thing is whiteophobia.

25 posted on 05/27/2017 2:14:45 PM PDT by odawg

quote:

“No, we don’t go around harassing Muslims. If you want to defend that, don’t complain when the LGBT crowd shows up at your church and shouts obscenities at the preacher.”

It is okay for Good to deplore Evil; it is not okay for Evil to deplore Good.

Evil always attacks Good; that is its nature. That does not mean that we are to accept that Evil is on the same moral plane as Good, or that Evil has a right to attack Good.

So called “moderate muslims” are the sea in which the terrorists swim. We cannot rid ourselves of terrorists without draining the sea.

35 posted on 05/27/2017 3:06:36 PM PDT by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

I won't defend him, but I won't necessarily believe everything the Portland news says about him either. I have seen people accuse others of "hate speech" before, and I know it's a very easy accusation to make. It's possible that he got into it with these two guys, and now the survivor is saying "Well, he was saying things," which may be true... or may be just ... exaggerated a bit to justify his own participation in whatever went down. And they tried to "intervene?" What does that mean? They said, "Hey, guy, chill," or they got in his face and thought maybe they were going to rough him up a little?

I still remember how the media treated George Zimmerman. By the time it was over, people thought he'd come upon a little 12 year old boy eating Skittles, pulled his gun and shot him, yelling the N word. I just don't trust the media.

42 posted on 05/27/2017 4:14:06 PM PDT by A_perfect_lady

quote:

To: Timpanagos1; Pelham

You know what really sucks here

Many of the culture libtards that have always infected this forum and who left like the little bitches they are over the years with clown posse and wideawakes and true blue and gopbriefingroom are now filtering back here after a decade of anti freeping and spreading their same old ecumenical relativist raicial prism horseshit

And some are right here on your thread

I liked it better when they were gone...

47 posted on 05/28/2017 12:48:24 AM PDT by wardaddy (Multiculturalism: Everyone wants to inhabit the world of white fmen but with no white men in it)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Apparently both the victims were white, one was a veteran. Bet that'll change their tune

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

White perp. Check.
Last name “Christian.” Check.
Crazed look in photo. Check.
The two women fled scene, can’t be questioned. Check.
Both victims dead, can’t be interviewed. Check.
Successfully deflect from Manchester events, make whitey look bad. Check.

26 posted on 05/27/2017 12:34:58 PM PDT by floridavoter2

Third victim in hospital, eyewitnesses and video....yeah, whatever freep, your boys are doing this and you're quickly trying to wash your hands of it

Jagged Jim posted:

The police in Portland knew he had extremist views, knew he had a potential for violence but did not not keep an eye on him.

We see this same pattern with almost all terror attacks.

4 posted on 05/27/2017 1:44:40 PM PDT by Timpanagos1

Why it's almost like we live in a free country where everyone is allowed to have a life.
You know what is also a pattern in all these attacks is the people are loving crazy after being fed bullshit for years. Stop and take a look freep, this one was a product of the horseshit you back

quote:

“I hope no one here defends this creep; but some will, or will make excuses for him.”

I doubt that will happen.

Some may blame his actions to insanity as opposed to political or religious ideology, but not defend a person who only be described as a terrorist.

19 posted on 05/27/2017 2:05:22 PM PDT by Timpanagos1

This is great. not more than a few posts later someone tries to half handedly defend him

quote:

Even if you don’t want to hear it, white supremacist groups are proliferating in the pacific northwest.

The driving factor for this is that eastern Oregon, eastern Washington, Idaho, and Montana are being overrun by drug cartel enforcers, MS-13 gangbangers, and illegals who can run amok with impunity.

These illegals have absolutely NO fear of law enforcement. They know that they are in a “hands off” sanctuary state.

Drive by shootings in farming towns of less than 1500 population are becoming common place. The sheriffs are local PD are not equipped to handle this. The states say too bad, so sad, embrace your new drug lords.

With that being said, all of this is fueling a fire that the states or feds won’t be able to put out.

This is fast reaching the breaking point.

22 posted on 05/27/2017 2:09:59 PM PDT by factoryrat (We are the producers, the creators. Grow it, mine it, build it. MAGA!)

What a bunch of poo poo lords

quote:

“No, we don’t go around harassing Muslims. If you want to defend that, don’t complain when the LGBT crowd shows up at your church and shouts obscenities at the preacher.”

Evil always attacks Good; that is its nature. That does not mean that we are to accept that Evil is on the same moral plane as Good, or that Evil has a right to attack Good.

So called “moderate muslims” are the sea in which the terrorists swim. We cannot rid ourselves of terrorists without draining the sea.

35 posted on 05/27/2017 3:06:36 PM PDT by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

that's what the thread needed, an appeal for genocide.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:10 on May 28, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN WE DO IT.txt, beautiful.

RagnarokAngel posted:

Apparently both the victims were white, one was a veteran. Bet that'll change their tune

Eh, it just means the ones that were not yet saying false flag are going to switch to false flag.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Kelly Surrenders: DHS Will ‘Likely Increase’ Foreign Worker Outsourcing Visa

I think we could all use a palate cleanser right now.

quote:

To: Enlightened1

The Cheap Labor Express is winning

2 posted on 05/27/2017 4:09:20 PM PDT by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Hooorayyy for Cheap Labor!! HaPPy DayS are here again.. The fruits and veggies are spoiling here in California for lack of pickers.. The DemocRats are in control again as a minority party on the decline.. yet their budget, their programs.. funded.

Here’s to an extended heat wave in the DC Tidal Basin.

4 posted on 05/27/2017 4:16:43 PM PDT by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi - Monthly Donors Rock!!!)

loving Millennials! :argh:

quote:

Mixed feelings on this...first of all I’m for hiring Americans.....but then look at todays youth....worthless millennials.

5 posted on 05/27/2017 4:23:11 PM PDT by rrrod (just an old guy with a gun in his pocket.l)

quote:

To: NormsRevenge

You know, I am not terribly upset about this visa program, with the jobs these people do. I like the seasonal part also. I believe the President has hired some of these folks.

"The H-2B visa is for non-agricultural, low-skilled seasonal work, supplying resorts, hotels and the seafood and landscaping industry with thousands of cheap, foreign employees."

6 posted on 05/27/2017 4:24:36 PM PDT by armourenthusiast (Trumperific)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

First it was being ISIS’s airforce, then a deal with sharia governed Saudi Arabia, and now this.

Trump better get his team in line PDQ.

7 posted on 05/27/2017 4:25:08 PM PDT by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

Oh they mad!

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

This news has i
ticked me off to no end ..

Does Trump not want to be reelected .

keep letting Mother Fu$kin Paul Ryan win for his billionaire pals and your finished ..

Paul Ryan is evil and needs to be destroyed .

13 posted on 05/27/2017 4:28:11 PM PDT by ncalburt (ll)

quote:

Sorry Freepers, but I don't buy this B.S. even from Breitbart...

President Trump has not failed us one time, he isn't about to start now...

I think the reason Prebus and Bannon were sent back early was because there has been some ‘hanky panky’ going on while the ‘Cat is away, the mice will play’ type of thing...

Watch for extensive ‘fireworks’ coming Monday!!!

15 posted on 05/27/2017 4:32:27 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ( "The Force Awakens!!!"...Trump and Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

Refugees! :freep:

quote:

To: All

Refugees suck off the backs of hard-working taxpayers——the refugee take from US freebies.

17 posted on 05/27/2017 4:36:16 PM PDT by Liz ( Liberalism is standing on your head and telling the rest of the world that it's upside down.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Breitbart making misleading headlines to provoke a reaction? Perish the thought.

quote:

Terrible headline. Kelly is already authorized to bring in x # of H1Bs. But he says he’s “likely to increase” but not to the authorized level.

My headline would be “Kelly Cuts H1B Numbers.”

18 posted on 05/27/2017 4:37:00 PM PDT by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

Millennials! :argh: :argh:

quote:

To: rrrod

“worthless millennials”

And they demand $100k/yr for their laziness too.

19 posted on 05/27/2017 4:40:38 PM PDT by Roman_War_Criminal (Americans are modern day Amorites ripe for destruction)

REFUGEES! :argh: :argh: :argh:

quote:

To: Liz

We had hordes of Russian refugees come into my area in the early,mid eighties.

Many of them were seniors.

They immediately went to the TOP of the list for Senior Housing. Many WWII vets were bounced down,after long waits.

The younger ones went to the top of the list for subsidized housing.

It was their “refugee” status that did it.

I was never so disgusted in my life.

21 posted on 05/27/2017 4:45:35 PM PDT by Mears ("It takes a lot of clout to be a victim."---Joe Sobran)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Anchor Babies! :argh:

quote:

To: armourenthusiast

Seasonal is one thing. And yes, there are jobs American’s will not do, like spending hours, getting baked by the sun, picking whatever needs to be picked. So, if the agriculture has to import some workers, go ahead. If I”m not mistaken, Bush tried to push this with the, guest worker program, and he got his rear end handed to him.

But, once here, will they leave. Once here, will the female, H-2B visa holder, who just popped out a kid, leave? Nope. She’s here for life and she’ll soon be bringing her ENTIRE family over and they’ll all get the bennies that the Dem’s promised them.

22 posted on 05/27/2017 4:49:34 PM PDT by qaz123
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Kelly works for Trump; so, unless Trump has given the green light, I don’t see it happening.

Breitbart is rapidly descending to the level of Western Journalism.

24 posted on 05/27/2017 5:10:14 PM PDT by Arm_Bears (Rope. Tree. Politician/Journalist. Some assembly required.)

"I don't believe anything that Trump didn't personally say!"
"But he said it on tape!"
"I don't believe you!"

quote:

...and so it was printed by the media and you take it that it’s true...B.S.!!!

I stand 100% behind MY PRESIDENT!!!

32 posted on 05/27/2017 5:23:41 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ( "The Force Awakens!!!"...Trump and Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

Over 140 new applications and almost 700 renewals are processed every day, the program he said he would end on day one is still running as if it were law and not something dreamed up by Obama. President Trump has now said they can “rest easy”. It’s on tape, in his own words, from his own mouth.

33 posted on 05/27/2017 5:28:08 PM PDT by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

...and you personally heard him on tape saying that, or are you just printing what the article said he said?...

34 posted on 05/27/2017 5:29:25 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ( "The Force Awakens!!!"...Trump and Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

*votes straight-ticket Republican in every single election*

quote:

Anyone that is still a registered Republican is really, really a dupe. I’m not saying register Dem. That would be really dim. But the GOP is a bunch of liars.

Totally, totally disgusted. So disgusted.

37 posted on 05/27/2017 6:55:29 PM PDT by gunsequalfreedom

quote:

To: Liz
Congress is seeking to fund US Refugee Admissions Program as if Trump didn’t exist.

Correction: Republicans in Congress are seeking to fund US Refugee Admissions Program as if Trump didn’t exist.

Let's be specific here. The Democrats don't control Congress.
38 posted on 05/27/2017 6:57:48 PM PDT by gunsequalfreedom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Oh dear, all this winning seems to be getting to him.

quote:

THIS IS WINNING!!!

WINNING!!!

WOO HOO!!!

WE GOT 'EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT 'EM!!!

40 posted on 05/27/2017 7:13:59 PM PDT by Captainpaintball (It appears that we no longer wish to keep our Republic, Mr. Franklin...)

quote:

It isn’t homeland security then. It is nuisance and Big Brother/Bother but it isn’t security.

Keep wanding down the 11 year old white boy seated in a wheelchair or the 88 year old elderly white woman.

Keep “investigating” TEA Party rallies...

42 posted on 05/27/2017 8:37:10 PM PDT by a fool in paradise (patriots win, Communists and Socialist Just-Us Warriors lose)

quote:

I guess the question that isn't being asked is, "What authority does the DHS have to do this?" Then the concern trolls can take a deep breath and change their underwear.

This is similar to the crap article from the other day that claimed one of Trump's economic advisors was waging a war on coal - no authority or ability to do what the piece of crap article claims.

44 posted on 05/28/2017 3:37:10 AM PDT by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Sorry Freepers, but I don't buy this B.S. even from Breitbart...

President Trump has not failed us one time, he isn't about to start now...

I think the reason Prebus and Bannon were sent back early was because there has been some ‘hanky panky’ going on while the ‘Cat is away, the mice will play’ type of thing...

Watch for extensive ‘fireworks’ coming Monday!!!

15 posted on 05/27/2017 4:32:27 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ( "The Force Awakens!!!"...Trump and Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

I am left speechless.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ahahaha, Breitbart is hemorrhaging readers because they don't report on Trump's idiotic policies, but if they try to do, these idiots are even more outraged for spreading lies about the noble pure child führer who can do no wrong. hosed no matter what they do

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Conservatism Trump cannot fail, he can only be failed.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Ahahaha, Breitbart is hemorrhaging readers because they don't report on Trump's idiotic policies, but if they try to do, these idiots are even more outraged for spreading lies about the noble pure child führer who can do no wrong. hosed no matter what they do

Fox news is having a similar issue. Turns out when you start a war on media and you are also media people might target you. WHO KNEW?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I like how these people would have found a state run media horrifying a year ago. I WONDER WHAT CHANGED.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fathis Munk posted:

I am left speechless.

I can understand Trump being betrayed by RINOs or hosed by treasonous Democrats but that's some an impressive fantasy land where you look at our dumbass president and think he hasn't failed at anything.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Don't worry y'all I'm perfectly safe from the rampaging hordes of gangs and illegals in Idaho.

Lots of heroin and meth out in the country but that's white people.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol winning was the worst thing to happen for the right

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Lol winning was the worst thing to happen for the right

Yeah after they've done expunging us they'll turn on themselves, a spiritual, moral victory :smaug:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Lightning Lord posted:

Yeah after they've done expunging us they'll turn on themselves, a spiritual, moral victory :smaug:

They're eating their own first at this point just because it's so much easier.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Radish posted:

I can understand Trump being betrayed by RINOs or hosed by treasonous Democrats but that's some an impressive fantasy land where you look at our dumbass president and think he hasn't failed at anything.

He hasn't failed. Other people have prevented him from doing what needs to be done with their disloyalty to him, the President, and their obedience to things like 'laws' and 'rules' or the Deep State. He just needs to make them fall into line and deal with the traitors by any means necessary. Then it'll be back to winning.

Honestly, Freep's pretty much said as much, just not all in one easy-to-copy single quote.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Radish posted:

Reading up on the dude behind this's politics and it makes sense.

Nick Spencer is a literal supervillain, also a very bad writer who has fetishised the meticulously planned stories of Jonathon Hickman without understanding why they work, so he emulates them and fails

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

So every contemporary comic artist

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Nick Spencer is a literal supervillain, also a very bad writer who has fetishised the meticulously planned stories of Jonathon Hickman without understanding why they work, so he emulates them and fails

He can't possibly be related to Richard Spencer, can he? That would be too perfect.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Nick Spencer is a 90s Third Way shithead who thought broken windows policing was a good idea. Bit different than an actual Nazi.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

He was upset when Rich got punched but they don't share blood

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

So every contemporary comic artist

Nah most dudes don't try to be Hickman for their entire career and fail miserably and keep trying

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He was upset when Rich got punched but they don't share blood

He said Cap would be against Nazi punching which uh

Homie

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Nah most dudes don't try to be Hickman for their entire career and fail miserably and keep trying

Maybe not Hickman. Though I guess the awful 90s and chasing the dark grittiness of Watchmen and Dark Knight without any of the substance is a long time ago now.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

That "we need to drain the sea" justification is identical to the justification a Vietnam veteran on Vietnam in HD said his commanding officer gave:

"The Viet Cong are the fish in the sea, and we need to drain that sea."

*begins tearing open food bags and burning down huts*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

chitoryu12 posted:

That "we need to drain the sea" justification is identical to the justification a Vietnam veteran on Vietnam in HD said his commanding officer gave:

"The Viet Cong are the fish in the sea, and we need to drain that sea."

*begins tearing open food bags and burning down huts*

It became necessary to destroy the town to save it.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

He said Cap would be against Nazi punching which uh

Homie

Well that's true NOW.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

To: floridavoter2

“Successfully deflect from Manchester events, make whitey look bad. Check.”

Okay, I believe that they have the malice to do it, but *how* would they engineer this?

29 posted on 05/27/2017 12:37:15 PM PDT by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

I like that this one seems to be slowly realizing "Wait, how can they all be false flags if we control the government?? :tinfoil:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jesus gently caress freep
"Deport mexicans, we hate mexicans. Deport muslims, we hate muslims. No foreigners, they all suck"
"Hooray we can hire foreigners!"
This election definitely broke some brains