Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Great news, the President finally does something that doesn't instantly spawn another violent extremist group that wants to kill us all! That's my kind of Wednesday Jill! Now, let's see what's new in legal mass murder, over to Steve, our expert Republicare correspondent. Hope that coloidal silver cleared up the malignant punishment growth God put in your brain for dancing with that hussy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/869783784299810816

Dear Leader is so awesome!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The president is a loving moron! Just like you and me!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kayleigh.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

mcmagic posted:

The president is a loving moron! Just like you and me!

He is the perfect guy to represent idiotic, spiteful, white, boomers.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

nerox posted:

"Covfefe" needs to be the name of Trump's "Deep Throat"

Undyr Covfefe

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

RandomBlue posted:

coloidal silver

I have a theory that this is why Trump is so generous with the orange spraypaint, it's to cover his argyria

the other reason he wouldn't release details of his medical history :tinfoil:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

What? Mistake? But he's supposed to be perfect and infallible!

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/mikiebarb/status/869905787493249024

What is the truth?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i'll do you one better

sanctions :unsmigghh:

willing to work pro bono for any european country that wants assistance in targeting sanctions

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

FizFashizzle posted:

Hey guys who do you think Trump's pick to head medicaid blames for the problems with the ACA?

Here's a hint!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/30/medicaid-chief-seema-verma-blames-obamacare-collapse-founders-medicare/102313242/

"I can't think of anyone better to handle the task of making the department of henhouses great again than my friend Representative Lupus W. Wolfenstein"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Seriously. Either there's something to be done or you're just staring at the oncoming train.

... or running towards it, arms spread wide.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

RandomBlue are you having a real time meltdown?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:ohdear:

https://twitter.com/NaomiAKlein/status/869912720795160576

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Does this help the "TRUMP 4 COLE MINERS" crowd to put their trust even slightly back into them?

Has he even done anything for the coal miners desperately trying to revive that awful industry?

Also who has he blamed or rituculed for the Afghanistan car bombing?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Scipiotik posted:

All house seats are up.

I totally forgot they're on a 2-year cycle, I'm dumb.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Ramos posted:

Convey Our Values, gently caress Everyone From Europe

As a black man, I whole heartedly agree.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Data Graham posted:

Excoriate doesn't sound like a Trump word.

It is a Hannity word.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Chilichimp posted:

It is a Hannity word.

White House Communications Director Sean Hannity :tinfoil:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lightning Lord posted:

RandomBlue are you having a real time meltdown?

I've just been trying to work up the courage to... I'll just come right out and say it..

gently caress covfefe.

gently caress it right in it's covfefe rear end equivalent orifice.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Pollyanna posted:

Haha what the gently caress :godwin:

Someone's really got it out for the poor Jews at TNR. Just kill 'em Christkillers if you're going to go down the dogwhistle 'Jews aren't real Americans' path. rear end in a top hat Michael Tomasky. I'm curious how many times the editor sent him back the article with the note 'we can't literally call them the K-Word, Mike. Otherize them and mock their faith and call them un-American, SURE, but not that.'

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

stringball posted:

Also who has he blamed or rituculed for the Afghanistan car bombing?

No one cares about Afghanistan anymore. It's old news.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

I find the tweet she's responding to to be really naive. Climate change is a hopelessly polarized issue in the US, so if we leave and they make it stronger/more binding, getting back in is going to be incredibly loving difficult unless Democrats control Congress as well as the presidency.

If they make it stronger then it will most likely require authorization in the Senate as a legit treaty rather than the executive agreement Obama did to bypass Republicans. No GOPer will approve it, and as a treaty it will need a 2/3rds vote.

FourLeaf fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 31, 2017

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Lightning Lord posted:

No one cares about Afghanistan anymore. It's old news.

I'm talking about today's bomb, unless that's the joke

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

who cares about covfefe the world is on fire and trump is treating it like a commercial break on the lovely television show that's playing in his head.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I should move.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

White House Communications Director Sean Hannity :tinfoil:

At this point, I'm not sure that's tinfoil territory. Hannity is probably gonna be fired anyway. His daily presser can be held on his nationally syndicated radio show where he has mute buttons and can yell at the reporters while they can't defend themselves.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Chilichimp posted:

At this point, I'm not sure that's tinfoil territory. Hannity is probably gonna be fired anyway. His daily presser can be held on his nationally syndicated radio show where he has mute buttons and can yell at the reporters while they can't defend themselves.

Did Hannity ever come back from "vacation"?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

stringball posted:

I'm talking about today's bomb, unless that's the joke

Yep. It's poo poo happening in a terist country. No one cares unless it's a white country gettin blowed up

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Pollyanna posted:

I should move.

My paternal grandmother was the child of Swedish immigrants. The Nords seem to have a good meme game, so I guess I'm going to move my family back to my ancestral homeland before too long.

America is toast.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/speechboy71/status/869918049490665472

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

gently caress you can go even further back.

"Well there was this amateur game dev who broke up with a guy..."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Old news in this thread, but it bears repeating.

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/869915821912584193

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Apoplexy posted:

I totally forgot they're on a 2-year cycle, I'm dumb.

You just have it backwards - the senate layout is terrible for Democrats in 2018, the house is only a problem due to gerrymandering.

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012
Covfefe is an expert distraction, I don't think Trump wants anyone thinking about the word 'coverage' at the moment.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Waves are a great defense against gerrymandering, hopefully we get one of those!

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I'm nowhere near as concerned or freaked out about the Paris agreement as a lot of people will be. It was incredibly weak and almost worthless in the first place.

There is no enforcement mechanism or penalty, all you agree to do is set a target, measure CO2 levels, and if you fail, explain why. We could literally say "our unemployment is too high and we need more jobs, so we just didn't feel like it was worth meeting our targets. Sorry, maybe next time."

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Frogfingers posted:

Covfefe is an expert distraction, I don't think Trump wants anyone thinking about the word 'coverage' at the moment.

Spicer is probably thanking God for it. It'll make his briefing much easier.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Rigel posted:

I'm nowhere near as concerned or freaked out about the Paris agreement as a lot of people will be. It was incredibly weak and almost worthless in the first place.

There is no enforcement mechanism or penalty, all you agree to do is set a target, measure CO2 levels, and if you fail, explain why. We could literally say "our unemployment is too high and we need more jobs, so we just didn't feel like it was worth meeting our targets. Sorry, maybe next time."

It's symbolic though. It's a statement that we're big, big idiots blasting ourselves in the foot for no good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

FourLeaf posted:

I find the tweet she's responding to to be really naive. Climate change is a hopelessly polarized issue in the US, so if we leave and they make it stronger/more binding, getting back in is going to be incredibly loving difficult unless Democrats control Congress as well as the presidency.

If they make it stronger then it will most likely require authorization in the Senate as a legit treaty rather than the executive agreement Obama did to bypass Republicans. No GOPer will approve it, and as a treaty it will need a 2/3rds vote.

That's the case no matter how ineffectual a non-US version of Paris would be. The Republicans really are the greatest threat to the planet, and the only hope to avoid catastrophe is to wholly purge them from the government.

• Locked thread