Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Internet Kraken posted:

This is probably the first thing Trump has done that was funny without also being dangerous/depressing/insane.

The pivot!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wait for it...

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/869813141152174080

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Booyah- posted:

that potus is a senile idiot and has an unfiltered channel to the entire world that he won't let others edit is pretty fuckin depressing

drat I almost laughed at this thread without feeling soul crushing despair for once :saddowns:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Ditocoaf posted:

If he just fell asleep while typo-ing a tweet, it probably hasn't been deleted because it's getting so much attention. He didn't catch it in time, and now he'd rather bask in the retweets than show weakness by deleting it. Or his staffers are afraid to make a decision like that 'cause he'd be mad that hia most popular tweet ever was deleted.

Nah. If there is one thing he hates more than looking weak, it's being made fun of. And people are destroying him right now.

He will wake up tomorrow morning, turn on the TV and rage like no other.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Charliegrs posted:

Covfefe has to be an acronym for something ( like maga) but I can't figure it out.

Also my phone doesn't even attempt to autocorrect covfefe

Convey Our Values, gently caress Everyone From Europe

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

drat I almost laughed at this thread without feeling soul crushing despair for once :saddowns:

read the cspam thread for a more therapeutic approach to things-not-mattering

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Isn't he due up in like an hour for his morning tweet/poo poo?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
His tweets speaks for themselves.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Covfefe/Orb 2020

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Every single one of us failed in the worst way possible by not immediately creating that account. Good job idiots, now we're resigned to being a lovely comedy forum no-one has even heard of anymore and are forced to ride it's ambien and wine ridden corpse to the grave while Carrot Top rides the edge of ecstasy as we continue to be evidence of his position as the most amazing comedian of all time.

*OH poo poo, TRUMP'S RAPE VICTIMS' PLANET-SIZED PILE OF CORPSES BODY SLAMS CARROT TOP FROM BEHIND AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!*

You know Vince, most people wrote them off centuries ago but I always had faith because that's the only thing the courts left me with when my wife divorced over my excitement about the Downs President's Sentient Phones vs. Cancerous Children of Yesterday's Living Bulimic Trash Can Homeless Grandmas. She's still pissed that Hillary killed all the competitors viewers and Humanity as a whole. It just goes to show you that you're hosed if you don't put it all on orb and lie to the suckers dumb enough to think they're not just another minuscule drop in the infinity of loser nothing not the Presidents instead of :orb:. What are your thoughts Joe?

I don't know subatomic vacuum of space, that elbow was as mean as Hillary showing her bitchiest woman is all women collection of molecules but he got right out of that arm bars. At this point it's a toss-up but maybe next universal life/death cycle will change! The last infinite ones were the same but I'm really loving hyped up this time!

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Oh my god, CNN just opened their morning show with the covfefe tweet by referring to its Urban Dictionary definition:
"Well... that's what the Urban Dictionary assumes, that 'when you want to say coverage, but your hands are too small to hit all the letters on your keyboard'."

:drat:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The Orb is unused to human language. We should expect such slip-ups in its early days.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

canepazzo posted:

There is literally nothing, nothing, his shitlickers will not defend as 9th dimensional chess. Nothing.

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/869783784299810816

LOL you leftards, it's just a human mistake you idiots. But also this human mistake is a strategic move a million moves ahead that you'll never understand... just like the time he allowed Jared, may his grace be upon us, to test our faithfulness by not fixing the heat or water in our building for 15 years. It finally exposed my grandma and little baby Ivanka John Barron Erik Nabisco Fox Cantusetrumphereitwouldbeblasphemy for the faithless liberal whores they were.

:argh: Librul devils!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump has achieved CHIM.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

demonicon posted:

My point is, every wedge trump drives between the US and Europe is only going to benefit Russia.

If you imagine the very extreme and thankfully unlikely situation of a state of cold war between the US and the EU, the EU would just be forced to become a vassal state of Russia in order to get under the nuclear umbrella(or/and because of pressure from Russia), in which case everyone but Russia loses(but the US loses the most).

Even the refusal of trump to reassure his adherence to Nato article 5 is a big win for Russia. It could allow and even provoke Russia to continue it's aggresive expansion and seeing that the EU would not be in a position to win a landwar against Russia and never will be, could lead to the EU being forced to make concessions to Russia that would put the US in a very precarious and isolated position.

if trump continues with his policy towards Nato and his allies the biggest loser will be The US itself. The reason why Putin is playing trump like this is not because of his interest in the US but because of his interest in the EU and Russias terretorial expansion.
Wait, why does the EU go running to Russia? They have a population roughly twice that of Russia and an economy 10x as large. And, uh, I'm pretty sure they've got nukes, so no worries there.

You're not wrong that the biggest loser is the US, but that's because we'll have turned the EU into a rival and an antagonist. We'll have basically no friends left at that point except maybe Japan or some poo poo.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Tenik posted:

He was probably spelling it as "coverege" but he sent it before it could auto correct.

WAT? Someone else please check his work. This can't be right! Let me check the humours...

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Tenik posted:

He was probably spelling it as "coverege" but he sent it before it could auto correct.

Wait, did I just get cucked by Nth^2 sarcasm? I thought sarcasm and satire had already been ruled as cheating.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well this has been a very strange morning.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Despite negative press covfefe

=

Feds covering festive pee tapes

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Terebus posted:

Trump has managed to break everyAmerican's brain.
"orb...covfefe...piss tape..." I mutter as I slowly die of exposure on the streets.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Teddybear posted:

Fully expect the MAGA Trumpeters to start mocking liberal snowflakes for having hurt covfefes now.

They never stop mocking liberal snowflakes about anything, making liberals mad makes it worth waking up every day. Trump loving us all? Sweet sweet liberal tears! People dying from lack of healthcare? Did you hear those librul death rattles? LOL! Poors can't afford food? Sorry, maybe you should've learned a little thing I called JESUS! (and not being a minority, gay, disagreeing with me, thinking chili with beans is good or 13 year old cousins aren't ready for outbreeding Muslims)

This is my "stop posting and go to sleep already jackass!" realization post.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

We all agree the correct pronunciation is cov-FAY-fay, right?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Just one more... that just might be the best high as gently caress but thinks they should keep talking to show how smart they are and how much their mind has expanded I've ever seen.

Wait.. *searches post for possible parallels in his own life... NOPE!* ... what? COVFEFE!

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eNsqFwwKdY

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

DarkCrawler posted:

It's gonna get a lot weirder, especially if it turns out he's still alive.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Josh Lyman posted:

I woke up a few minutes ago, apparently 4 hours too late.

This is my greatest regret.

If you don't regret waking up at all, I don't know what to say to you.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/seanbabydotcom/status/869844364259991552

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
LOL

Trump truly knows the best words.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Generic American posted:

Oh my god, CNN just opened their morning show with the covfefe tweet by referring to its Urban Dictionary definition:
"Well... that's what the Urban Dictionary assumes, that 'when you want to say coverage, but your hands are too small to hit all the letters on your keyboard'."

:drat:

Trump's greatest crime against humanity: reviving CNN.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Take covfefe in worshipping the Orb.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

He deleted it.

They may take our tweets, but they will never take our covfefe

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

RIP covfefe 2017-2017

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
This thread got incredibly GBS the last couple of pages.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Booyah- posted:

read the cspam thread for a more therapeutic approach to things-not-mattering

This thread sucked all the nothing matterers from CSPAM long ago. Those fools having nothing that even dreams of mcmagic or Covok levels of nothing matters. The lovely drawer under my bed that hasn't been opened in years has orders of magnitude more nothing matters than the top nothing matterers of CSPAM and they're still undetectable on the Covok and mcmagic scale.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

This thread sucked all the nothing matterers from CSPAM long ago. Those fools having nothing that even dreams of mcmagic or Covok levels of nothing matters. The lovely drawer under my bed that hasn't been opened in years has orders of magnitude more nothing matters than the top nothing matterers of CSPAM and they're still undetectable on the Covok and mcmagic scale.

:what:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Avirosb posted:

Trump has achieved CHIM.

OK, fine, I'll give the treat you're waiting for...

WHERE'S THE P?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

DarkCrawler posted:

Stranger than the morning where most of us woke up to President Elect John PussyGrabber T. Rapist Trump?

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

botany posted:

This thread got incredibly GBS the last couple of pages.

to be fair the entire loving internet got incredibly gbs over the past six hours sooooooooooooooooooo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Au revoir, covfefe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Josh Lyman posted:

He deleted it.

They may take our tweets, but they will never take our covfefe

He may finally made his biggest mistake, fighting against the memesphere that allowed him his position in the first place. I don't envy his first counter with the full power of the memeforce...

• Locked thread