Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's a drug sniffing dog that can find TRT a mile away.

It's looking for his sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dangersim posted:

drat son

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Dangersim posted:

Talk about owned!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC June - Double XP!

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Bundt Cake posted:

I dont really know what this means but aldo isnt as good as anderson or gsp. hes more like bj penn

He's way better then bj

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
looks like TJ is training at Kings right now

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

He's way better then bj

he works harder. talent and career, to me i like bj a little better.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
florians a top 5 win for aldo. not for BJ. case closed

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Creep.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
being on par with bj leaves you inside the top 5 p4p goat talks imo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

being on par with bj leaves you inside the top 5 p4p goat talks imo

yeah

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Jon Jones is such an rear end in a top hat, I can't hate him sometimes
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/870117897066041344
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/870118251434450944
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/870118556054114304
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/870118971843919874
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/870121452929925120

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Bones owns.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
and heres a lil FYI

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
It's going to be rad when he wins the title back, then personally self destructs in a hilarious/tragic way so we can finally close down the division.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Bundt Cake posted:

he works harder. talent and career, to me i like bj a little better.

Agree to disagree, you know my feelings about bj

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Snowman_McK posted:

It's going to be rad when he wins the title back, then personally self destructs in a hilarious/tragic way so we can finally close down the division.

He's gonna finish dc with ground and pound and then Gus is gonna knock his rear end out. You heard it here first.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Dangersim posted:

He's gonna finish dc with ground and pound and then Gus is gonna knock his rear end out. You heard it here first.

Then Rumble will un-retire and knock his block off again to reset the cycle

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

Agree to disagree, you know my feelings about bj

its goofy top ten list territory as it is. love em both

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Troxartas posted:

Then Rumble will un-retire and knock his block off again to reset the cycle

then Volkan Oezdemir will become an actual person and the world's hemispheres will unscrew like halves of an Oreo

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Volkan vs Shogun for the belt in 2018.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

UFC June: Here's a little FYI for you

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
jon jones could be the least suitable person possible to lecture anyone about fleeing in cowardice to avoid facing consequences

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
UFC June: I come to you from the planet Volkan

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Before we start the UFC June thread, here's a TUF 25 update: Garbrandt's team finally won a match. They are now 1-6 overall.

Also the wild card is Joe Daddy (who just lost via UD) vs Hayder Hassan (who lost via UD too).

Team Garbrandts guys are upset Joe Daddy got the wild card slot since he just lost, despit almost all of them being TKO'd, or submitted.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bundt Cake posted:

florians a top 5 win for aldo. not for BJ. case closed

The problem with this argument is that BJ went to a draw with Caol loving Uno, lost twice to a worse version of Edgar than when he faced Aldo and would have been thrashed by Aldo if they had fought.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Imagine shogun comes back and becomes champion again. I know it's unlikely but crazier poo poo has happened in this sport. Reminder that Michael Bisping and Robbie lawler have held ufc belts.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

UFC June: Congrats on the engagement though, beautiful woman.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Dangersim posted:

Imagine shogun comes back and becomes champion again. I know it's unlikely but crazier poo poo has happened in this sport. Reminder that Michael Bisping and Robbie lawler have held ufc belts.

You've been reading my dream diary

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hey Nazi, I want to gently caress your wife.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Unfunny Poster posted:

Before we start the UFC June thread, here's a TUF 25 update: Garbrandt's team finally won a match. They are now 1-6 overall.

Also the wild card is Joe Daddy (who just lost via UD) vs Hayder Hassan (who lost via UD too).

Team Garbrandts guys are upset Joe Daddy got the wild card slot since he just lost, despit almost all of them being TKO'd, or submitted.

Extra props to Eddie Gordon for being mad about TJ not pulling for him after he got choked out in the first round against one of the last guys picked.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TheRationalRedditor posted:

jon jones could be the least suitable person possible to lecture anyone about fleeing in cowardice to avoid facing consequences

It's so loving funny too, he's the worst.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hey Nazi, I want to gently caress your wife.

drat

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/31/15722164/dana-white-50-50-split-between-ufc-conor-mcgregor-and-floyd-mayweather-would-be-pretty-fair

so Dana is trying to sabotage the fight already

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Eh a 50/50 split isn't unreasonable for this fight that's never gonna happen. when UFC starts throwing money behind big events they are good at promoting fights. They would probably spend record numbers on advertising for that event.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Oh, I agree that it'd be fair.

It's Floyd Mayweather though. He's not going to do fair.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

50/50 is fair at this stage, imo. floyd / berto did gently caress all. conor and nathan for no title did like a quarter of floyd / pac.

also read earlier in the week that pac offered to fight conor after he fucks up horn in australia. that could be interesting, negotiations wise, as conor / pac is nearly as big of a fight and it would actually be a way more thrilling and entertaining ppv. and pac would definitely take 50/50, maybe less.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Even at this stage of Pac's career, I'd fancy him to spark Conor where Floyd's probably going to take it 10 rounds, unless they make it a 12'er.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Power of Pecota posted:

Extra props to Eddie Gordon for being mad about TJ not pulling for him after he got choked out in the first round against one of the last guys picked.

I haven't watched it yet but if so, LMAO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/AlexTheMauler/status/870188441098752000

• Locked thread