Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'll say this for Jon Jones, he's pretty good at getting me to pay money hoping to see him lose.

I mean, he doesn't lose, but I still pay money hoping to see it.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Its true though that Jones is a steroid cheat

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Criminal and drug abuser, also.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I Hope the upstanding Gus teaches this bad boy a lesson about the benefits of moral living, lol.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
How long are you going to fish for a reaction anyway, it's been a few years now

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm a respected high tier senior regular with the power to crush posters & I literally don't know who you are.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm a respected high tier senior regular with the power to crush posters & I literally don't know who you are.

You are bragging about e-cred, maybe take a step back from your tired gimmicks.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 1, 2017

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

I enjoy Kevens posts

Opal
May 10, 2005

I do too

mewse
May 2, 2006

The only place you could crush that guy would be World of Warcraft

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hell, I could crush a lot of people in the world of warcraft. Even UFC champions.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Yeah, well, me too

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Hell, I could crush a lot of people in the world of warcraft. Even UFC champions.

How about former UFC champions, because with all due respect I think Jens Pulver is a stylistic nightmare for you

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
mods please change keven's name to high tier senior regular

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i respect keven but i don't respect trying and failing to call out so 2 - 0 for kevin from home alone imo

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
I'd laugh if it came out that Keven was as short as the bantamweights he's always bagging on.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
They call me senior regular due to my love of fibre, and also because my life is essentially over

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
gus grew up in arboga and is a christian in scandinavia so the odds of him being a nazi are really in kevens favor

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Gus has literally been to prison for beating the poo poo out of people when he was a teenager.

Yet I still trust him to be a more moral person than Jon Jones, somehow.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Dana said he's pushing hard for Mighty Mouse vs tj but mm is being difficult about taking the fight

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Skip My Posts posted:

Dana said he's pushing hard for Mighty Mouse vs tj but mm is being difficult about taking the fight

This is not even a drawing fight so I don't get why Dana is trying so hard here.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's better drawing than any flyweight guy by far and much more interesting

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope if they do make that might it's the co-main to Conor's return or something else really big because it deserves as much eyes on it as possible.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

And Joey B has an injury or something so they have a bunch of nobodies lined up.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the most recent ufc matt serra podcast is actually pretty good. had on holloway, ray longo and dana.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

the most recent ufc matt serra podcast is actually pretty good. had on holloway, ray longo and dana.

Did Jim Norton quit?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

150k buys is for sure more than 50k buys, but the UFC would be better off putting together some kind of 5 round freak show.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

let's not complain that the ufc want to put together a cool fight because it would be cool instead of putting it together because it will do gangbusters

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

I'd laugh if it came out that Keven was as short as the bantamweights he's always bagging on.

He's shorter. Google atom weight

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

mewse posted:

Did Jim Norton quit?

I believe he's still on his european tour.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

1st AD posted:

150k buys is for sure more than 50k buys, but the UFC would be better off putting together some kind of 5 round freak show.

uh ok

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

dangerdoom volvo posted:

gus grew up in arboga and is a christian in scandinavia so the odds of him being a nazi are really in kevens favor

Gus was a skinhead and beat up an old man while acting as a skinhead. This is not speculation.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm 5'3" and the reason I hate small fighters so much is they've achieved something I always assumed was impossible for me and I don't like what is says about my self worth.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gus was a skinhead and beat up an old man while acting as a skinhead. This is not speculation.

dc won the fight

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lol.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

attackmole posted:

Gus has literally been to prison for beating the poo poo out of people when he was a teenager.

Yet I still trust him to be a more moral person than Jon Jones, somehow.

The contrast between them is wonderful. Gus was a shithead who had a good chance of ending up dead or in jail and turned that around into being a great respected fighter. Jones is a freak athlete who plugged into MMA near flawlessly but has the mental consistency and attitude of a totally nice rich boy born again christian stereotype.

I don't know what I would rather see. D.C. wrestlefuck him or grab a submission or Gus KO him. He's the best heel but not in the fun way.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Jon Jones is going to beat them both and then he's going to commit some low level felony and disappear again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dc will beat him rather badly if the osp fight is anything to go by. maybe he just got out of the wrong side of the bed for it but i personally doubt it

• Locked thread