Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

for the life of me I can't understand this. you can call me poo poo-for-brains morning, noon, and night as long as you're going to give me the lifesaving medicine I need to continue living. it would be nicer if you didn't, but given the option between medicine and derision or flowery language and empty promises, i'll take medicine and derision.

even in the context of this specific election, I can't understand how people ever thought a New York billionaire was in any way a kindred spirit, or had ever personally experienced anything close to their level of privation. I mean yeah, he lied a lot, but come on, he was lying! how the gently caress do you hear all that nonsense and

suddenly this is all starting to make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

also, TheSuarus went full on racist in his final post that got him permabanned so just another example of trump voters being racists first and everything else second

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I miss when your party just wanted to declare war on everybody outside of the united states instead of inside of it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

what is life?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I miss when your party just wanted to declare war on everybody outside of the united states instead of inside of it

yeah, that's when men were men, and racism was a given

*one single solitary tear*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

TWIST FIST posted:

the frame looks like a mirror but its not reflecting anything :confused:

It's reflecting your good posts :grin:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the saurus is proof that the ultimate stupidity is going from supporting bernie to supporting trump

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

logikv9 posted:

the saurus is proof that the ultimate stupidity is going from supporting bernie to supporting trump

what about that guy who went from rand paul to bernie

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Badger of Basra posted:

a psych evaluation is still recommended

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Badger of Basra posted:

is that the guy who was tyrying to explain to Thunderbro that radar planes can't cause emp pulses

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

is this thread limited to ppaca issues or does "increased probability of mass death in nuclear holocaust caused by miscalculating buffoon" count

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Annual Prophet posted:

is this thread limited to ppaca issues or does "increased probability of mass death in nuclear holocaust caused by miscalculating buffoon" count

Pretty much anything relevant is fine

lovely details about blahblahblah are what dragz

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

It's reflecting your good posts :grin:

how dare you

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I thought thesaurus immediately reregged as alienwarehouse or are they just coincidentally horrible?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
you'd think someone with the nickname thesaurus would be able to steer clear of slurs

or maybe that was the gimmick?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
We were used, abused, and exploited

quote:

“We were used, abused and exploited, and what’s worse is that my son was used abused and exploited and is still being used, abused and exploited,” said Brenda Sparks, a former Remembrance Project participant whose son Eric Zepeda died in September 2011 at age 22 after being struck while riding his motorcycle by a car driven by an undocumented immigrant.

“Trump used the Remembrance Project to get to us, and the Remembrance Project also used him,” said Sparks, who was among the so-called “Angel moms” who Trump brought on stage at rallies and speeches to tell their stories, including at the August 2016 speech at which he laid out his hardline immigration plan.

Trump himself was the key attraction at a Houston fundraiser for the Remembrance Project less than two months before Election Day. Taking time away from his high-octane campaign rallies, the then-Republican nominee spoke at a luncheon in Houston featuring about 40 people who had lost loved ones to crimes by undocumented immigrants.

The Remembrance Project sold tickets to the event for as much as $10,000 per table, claiming in promotional materials — some featuring video of Trump at a rally calling the group “incredible” — that proceeds would “sponsor a stolen life,” and thanking donors for “support and contributions made that assists an #AngelFamily.”

“Nothing has moved me more deeply than the time I’ve spent with the families of the Remembrance Project,” Trump said when he took the stage that afternoon.

Families affiliated with the Remembrance Project say they’ve not received any direct help from the group, despite several requests, and the group’s leader says that was never the intention.

In interviews, Sparks and several other family members also expressed frustration that Trump has reversed himself on a pledge to repeal an executive order signed by former President Barack Obama deferring deportation proceedings for immigrants who entered the country illegally as children.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

I hope they all get hit by a drunk driver who also happens to be a natural-born citizen of the United States.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

featuring about 40 people

Hot take:
Imagine the cartoon of the guy in a suit and a sign with hammer and sickle pointed at a pile of skulls except it's these people blaming immigrants for it and then they're standing on a loving mountain of skull of used, abused, exploited and murdered immigrants.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

these people suck and trump using them as political props was disgusting. they deserve nothing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i exploited my dead sons image, and i'm not even going to get a payday???????????? is there no justice in this world!?!?!?!?!?!?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Al! posted:

i exploited my dead sons image, and i'm not even going to get a payday???????????? is there no justice in this world!?!?!?!?!?!?

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Fullhouse posted:

these people suck and trump using them as political props was disgusting. they deserve nothing

Al! posted:

no but see we're collectively all at fault for these people's self-serving and short sighted decisions in some intangible, nebulous way!

what if LIEbruls are the real racists make u think

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Freaking Crumbum posted:

no but see we're collectively all at fault for these people's self-serving and short sighted decisions in some intangible, nebulous way!

what if LIEbruls are the real racists make u think

we're collectively at fault by not having them swing from lampposts already

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Freaking Crumbum posted:

Responsibility isn't the same thing as fault. One difference is, we decide for ourselves what we're responsible for.

For example, these people have decided they're not responsible for their public appearances, but I think we all still fault them for it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a trump never pays his debts

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Al! posted:

this!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/870373873195286529

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

"who?"

- Donald Trump

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Too toxic for the quintessential Silicon Valley billionaire libertarian techbro rear end in a top hat. That's almost impressive.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The acidity of the oceans will be problematic for his immortal seasteaded cyberbrain.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The acidity of the oceans will be problematic for his immortal seasteaded cyberbrain.

thats why he's going to mars, but it won't be enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbgP7cfghFU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!

i'm glad he's able to worry about something more immediate than hard ai or the sun expanding a billion years from now

too bad he still doesn't care if proles die

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/870024334076674049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

can't live forever by vampirizing teenagers if all the poor teenagers starve to death

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

can't live forever by vampirizing teenagers if all the poor teenagers starve to death

thiel is the vampire. musk wants to build robots on mars oh and merge his brain with an ai. though I guess both would need poor naive test subjects to accomplish.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

no poo poo i had someone at my work mention this exact tweet and they added "hey at least he gave tromp 3 strikes. that how our courts work!"

yeah boy amazing how his third strike just happened to coincide detrimentally with elon's personal wealth and ambitions

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

into the giant blender that makes dumbass smoothies with you

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Surely he already quoted the most ridiculous part of the article, but I'll read it just in case...

quote:

:siren:But Sparks and several other victims’ family members who have spent time privately with Trump say they are holding out hope that he’ll revert to his previous position. And they also say they believe that his attraction to their cause — which became an animating theme of his campaign and later his presidency — was less about politics and more about genuine concern for them, and the country writ large.:siren:

Oh my God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

quote:

But Sparks and several other victims’ family members who have spent time privately with Trump say they are holding out hope that he’ll revert to his previous position. And they also say they believe that his attraction to their cause — which became an animating theme of his campaign and later his presidency — was less about politics and more about genuine concern for them, and the country writ large.

Fullhouse posted: