Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

GIVE ME TEKKEN BOWL OR GIVE ME DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Policenaut posted:

GIVE ME TEKKEN BOWL BALL OR GIVE ME DEATH

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Tekken with both Ball and Bowl would be amazing.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Which character would best represent Goku in looks, form and style??

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Glenn Quebec posted:

Which character would best represent Goku in looks, form and style??

Akuma

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Ughhhhhh I caved and bought it on ps4, now to figure out how to add more gaming hours in a day so I can play this and injustice.

Anyone in t7 play like Julia? I am pretty sure she's not in the game.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Evil Canadian posted:

Ughhhhhh I caved and bought it on ps4, now to figure out how to add more gaming hours in a day so I can play this and injustice.

Anyone in t7 play like Julia? I am pretty sure she's not in the game.

You are correct she is not. I'd just find another character you like.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Jmcrofts posted:

You are correct she is not. I'd just find another character you like.

I liked julia though!!!!!!

Watching Aris stream looks like namco got it half right, there is no ranked 2/3 option only 2, that's it. Loser can ask for rematch, then that is it. If loser wins the next match game is still over.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I may end up having to buy a PS4 if the PC community dies after a month. Here's to hoping they add cross platform to either xbone or PS4. I'd be happy with either.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Yodzilla posted:

Yeah even if it's sometimes questionable (that strategy mode in that one Soulcalibur)

didn't that mode corrupt your memory card or something

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Everyone was saying to buy it on the PC, what's with all this last-minute doomsaying

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Everyone was saying to buy it on the PC, what's with all this last-minute doomsaying

if you got it on pc you're fine, just get on the discord and play with the cool goons

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Almost all pc games die off after the first month unless its like counter-strike or league or some poo poo. It should be no surprise to anyone the only legs this game is gonna have in online is on ps4.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Pc crowd has some die-hard fans for games but alot of casual drop after a week as well. If the population in a couple months is around 1-3k I'm happy. Usf4 had about 1.5k up until the end which was good enough for me.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
1k lol youre asking for the moon my dude

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I can find Guilty Gear matches on weekdays and this poo poo will probably have 5x the playerbase. Y'all are gonna be just fine on PC. I mean it might not be enough people to support a ranked matchmaking ecosystem once the casuals move on, but ranked matchmaking is hella overrated.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
You should get it on PC if you A: Have an interest in actually learning to play the game and B: Want to play with cool goons. My computer sux so I have to get it on PS4, but I would be buying it on PC if possible.

Please add my PSN: Demmonaz, I'm going to be real bad but I want to learn the game.

WarEternal fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 1, 2017

Tibbeh
Apr 5, 2010
I too am super sad Julia is not in 7, as I mained her since 5. Just gonna have to learn another cute girl I guess

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
tekken gaben, where is it???

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Buhbuhj posted:

tekken gaben, where is it???

Ho Chi Minh Holiday Inn
Jul 11, 2006

You may not know it yet, but I'm your worst nightmare.
well everyone it turns out tekken 7 is actually cancelled in favor of dark souls 3 horse armor dlc. you can all go home now

Observe Me
Jan 21, 2006

I know shits bad right now with all that starving bullshit and the dust storms and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution!
Sad to not see Baek's old rear end return, but still looking forward to this.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Evil Canadian posted:

Almost all pc games die off after the first month unless its like counter-strike or league or some poo poo. It should be no surprise to anyone the only legs this game is gonna have in online is on ps4.

I had about 10000 ranked games played with Alisa mostly in T6. After a while it was difficult to play anyone over mentor because most people weren't online that were your rank

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Haha :rip:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's happening :woop:

I can't wait to play Tekken 7 in.....

9 days or so :shepface:

Heck yeah it's DS3 all over again

Your Computer fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jun 1, 2017

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Free up your hard drive's read/write by not doing a bunch of poo poo, and free up CPU cycles and it will go much faster. It's decrypting all of the game files and there's a LOT of data to decrypt so the less strain you put on your HDD and CPU the faster it will go. The little bar on the left side of the entry in the download manager in steam will show you your actual progress.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think it calls home to Steam periodically or something since my unpacks at a constant speed and then just stops and waits for something for a while.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Sure glad I bought that SSD. :smug:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I just deleted my preload and I'm downloading it fresh and it'll be done way sooner lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I was going to ask how this runs on PC, but lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Got into the game. No mouse support in the menus, huh. And it's using XBox button prompts everywhere even when I don't have one plugged in and am trying to use the keyboard. Maybe I'll try plugging my DS4 and see if it has those button prompts.

Edit: nope

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 1, 2017

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
My preload has decided there is a disk error and won't continue. If this checkdisk doesn't find something wrong this will be the 2nd fighting game I'm gonna refund this week. Maybe I'll rebuy SF5 during the summer sale and just put up with the stupid poo poo it has going.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Going to try streaming here, see how it goes: https://www.twitch.tv/incompletestone/

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Futuresight posted:

My preload has decided there is a disk error and won't continue. If this checkdisk doesn't find something wrong this will be the 2nd fighting game I'm gonna refund this week. Maybe I'll rebuy SF5 during the summer sale and just put up with the stupid poo poo it has going.

Wow man it's not your fault, why punish yourself like that?

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Got into the game. No mouse support in the menus, huh. And it's using XBox button prompts everywhere even when I don't have one plugged in and am trying to use the keyboard. Maybe I'll try plugging my DS4 and see if it has those button prompts.

Works just fine with my PS3 stick

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why don't have an Xbox 360 controller for your PC? They're so cheap I have 8 of them (for impromptu Gang Beasts sessions).

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I don't know why, but I bought Tekken for PC. I haven't played since Tag 1, and my strategy consisted of mashing my palm against the controller and hoping I won, so I don't expect this to go well.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tekken is probably one of the best games for that so you did good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

AndyElusive posted:

Wow man it's not your fault, why punish yourself like that?

I just want to get into a fighting game. :cry: