Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
don't be a wuss. just whip out your toe knife and go to town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Restoration? That thing looks like a dick guillotine

I'll take two.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Will that thing fix the bend in my wang?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Not a chance my hindu friend

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Alien infiltrator spotted!
If you were a human you'd know that the dicknail falls off on It's own.

Dude it grows back once you have the sex.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Is it safe..? /tortures ur toe

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Actually it was reminding me of something.

oh.

BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Lol. Love it.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Pympede posted:

Anyone know the correct search terms to find large commercial kitchen style cambros?

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00237Y0YK/ref=pd_aw_lpo_79_bs_img_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2Y967ZQQ95C1WH5BDZF8

In Europe they're called gastronorm. Or gastronorm is the name for the standard.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Synthbuttrange posted:

yesssss

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Also I found something to help spice up my sex life:

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
post links you fuckman

Junji Eat More
Oct 22, 2005

You don't know it, but you are full of stahs
I ordered a wristwatch after reading this thread.

Pros: Looks pretty cool, fits comfortably

Cons: Loses about an hour and a half a day.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Junji Eat More posted:

I ordered a wristwatch after reading this thread.

Pros: Looks pretty cool, fits comfortably

Cons: Loses about an hour and a half a day.

Lol, post that in the watch thread and get front row seats to goons who buy Submariners instead of houses have a collective aneurysm

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Explosive Tampons posted:

post links you fuckman

I'm deeply ashamed that I forgot to save the links.
You'll just have to search :effort:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm deeply ashamed that I forgot to save the links.
You'll just have to search :effort:

I can't even fathom the search terms used to get "Gigantic Pencil Sharpener For Cucumber Facial Masks"

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Large Writing Utensil Tip Enhancer For Vegetable-Based Skin Cleansing Covers

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

third result for "cucumber sharpener". jfc you guys

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Foo...2681549036.html

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Weiner shredder

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

King Vidiot posted:

I can't even fathom the search terms used to get "Gigantic Pencil Sharpener For Cucumber Facial Masks"

Circumber

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My lot of 150 stickers came unexpectedly quickly but then I realized I live just one country away from China so :shrug:

(I only left a four-star review does that mean they will doxx me and kill me?)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

My lot of 150 stickers came unexpectedly quickly but then I realized I live just one country away from China so :shrug:

No need, they saved on tenth of a cent by using cyanide in the glue. Also, the envelope was made of anthrax.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Also, the envelope was made of anthrax.
Of anthrax, by anthrax.

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

Jerry Cotton posted:

Mine too!

http://imgur.com/a/O5vAL

It was my lovely first guitar that I bought 20 years ago, I ordered the pickguard and electronics from an American vendor, didn't dare to buy one of the prewired ones on AE after all.

The one on the arm rest is my band's logo. The rest is from four different sticker lots. I still have one outstanding sticker lot of 100 stickers coming, and I already have a shitload of cool unused stickers. I could probably cover my entire amp stack as well. :laugh:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Check out this awesome vintage sticker!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img...000017.3.6O5Lfr

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

You know the printing is going to be top quality when they are ripping off youtube screen grabs.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Despite quality you can't argue with buy three free one

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

does this count against the rule of "nothing that goes in your body"?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Easy-operation-physical-therapy-cold-laser-chronic-rhinitis-laser-treatment/32666978522.html

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lasers is light and ergo can't go in your body; it's all good

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Facebook Aunt posted:

You know the printing is going to be top quality when they are ripping off youtube screen grabs.

and I just realized the one in the top left has a play button at the bottom.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Bluetooth Groucho Marx glasses.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

$185 seems like a bit of a ripoff for what is essentially two red laser pointers you stuff up your nose

Everything about that picture makes me want to buy one though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kjetting posted:

Mine too!

http://imgur.com/a/O5vAL

It was my lovely first guitar that I bought 20 years ago, I ordered the pickguard and electronics from an American vendor, didn't dare to buy one of the prewired ones on AE after all.

The one on the arm rest is my band's logo. The rest is from four different sticker lots. I still have one outstanding sticker lot of 100 stickers coming, and I already have a shitload of cool unused stickers. I could probably cover my entire amp stack as well. :laugh:

Did you get an oddly large number of Peppa the Pig stickers as well?

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008
Speaking of stickers. I think I'm going to need a few hundred more.

And yes, I'm sure that my coworkers are judging me for this. Not that they don't already have plenty of other reasons to judge me.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Duh Ugh posted:

The head of HR would like to speak to you. Placing stickers on Mrs Maguire's life support machine is upsetting her family.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Duh Ugh posted:

And yes, I'm sure that my coworkers are judging me for this. Not that they don't already have plenty of other reasons to judge me.

I've only got the base layer on my junker but I've already gotten tons of positive responses from total strangers. Just yesterday when I was grocery shopping I had a woman in the parking lot ask to take a picture so she could show the Pokemon stickers to her kid :3:

I used the pinup ones as a buffer around the edges since they were perfect rectangles so they fit together around the edge well, but I kind of want to get them and the few weed stickers covered up just for politeness' sake. I was worried that the edges might peel off but if anything the summer heat baked them on good.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

No need, they saved on tenth of a cent by using cyanide in the glue. Also, the envelope was made of anthrax.

That's cool because I'll be giving most of them to my nephew anyway :shrug:

e: Also, what would it matter if the glue had cyanide in it? They're stickers you don't lick them.

ee: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mis...0608.0.0.Nlm4Pp

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 3, 2017

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008
I didn't get any pinup stickers in that batch. :( The only really rectangular ones I got were a couple of Pokémon banner like things and an adventure time one. I may just slice some to fit the edges.

Or I could just do the whole toolbox. Going to have to hide my credit card bill from the wife for a while if I go that way though.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
A while back someone posted these light-up star pillows in this thread:

They're so cute! Look at this little fellow. He arrived a week ago and it's been good. This is a lifesaver for my anxiety-related sleep issues. Look at how soft and bright his light is:

And it even fades into other colors slowly:

What a good pillow.

It makes me feel about 4 years old going to sleep with this thing but gently caress it, my sleeps are finally kind of okay. Would recommend buying like 5 of them and putting them everywhere.

This has been the most satisfactory thing I've purchased off AliExpress to date.

Bomrek fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Jun 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm guessing it's just a chunk of plutonium glowing inside.