Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
If trump was poor he'd be five times as insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Skypie posted:

Really the greatest lol for me is the 24-hour vigilance of the GBS Trump Brigade slamming into every thread to fart out "liberals are the real racists!!!"

Trump is going to bring back our jobs!

Our $7.25/hour jobs that people should be GRATEFUL to have while they share a studio apartment with four other people.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I am going to keep hoping that instead of electing low-energy boring centrist Grillary Clinton, elevating a dangerous egotistical moron to the highest office in the world will usher in a new age of unity both domestic and abroad as a response right up until the nukes fall

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
If you don't have a million dollars you should be killed in the street

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

My biggest lol of the day was Ben Carson saying "homeownership is not a right," despite the fact that pretty much every American suburb is the product of segregated federal housing programs and financial aid.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jukebox Hero posted:

If you don't have a million dollars you should be killed in the street

What if you feel like a million dollars? :grin:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/870458693006929920

hoo boy LOL

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Never mind this is my biggest lol

We are all going to die :hmbol:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It's amazing that not only did we manage to locate the stupidest rear end in a top hat idiot on the planet, we also made him our president

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Help me out here. I'd like an LOL here but I'm feeling the need to cry while punching everything forever instead.

It's old at this point but, seriously, imagine if Obama was going to make a decision that affected the entire world and called some rando from Huffington Post to tell him what to do. Imagine. I gd guarantee it would have sent Republicans absolutely mental and they'd immediately start screaming for impeachment because our president is a retard who can't be trusted.

lol donald trump is president

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

Never mind this is my biggest lol

We are all going to die :hmbol:

She's got really good boobs tho

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

quote:

The man with access to the greatest minds in the world turns to a tv personality to make a world altering decision. Let that sink in.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burt Sexual posted:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I want to lol but I'm getting more and more freaked out and losing my ability to lol

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

The US is now a joke and all it took was 4 months lol

Mate, the US has been a joke for a lot longer than that.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I keep seeing thunderdome banner ads with the bloody nail baseball bat

lol

surely it's a coincidence and has nothing to do with some image of the future world produced by deranged moron president dolna trmep and thinking otherwise is a sign of disordered thought

haha

lo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bushmaori posted:

you used to sorta have to articulate how though

now its just *points* *laughs*

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Bushmaori posted:

I just heard Trump's line in his speech today about the world laughing at the US and I realized that this withdrawal was entirely based on the fact that everyone made him feel bad on his overseas trip.

If Trump goes to another G# summit, I'm putting money on war a week later.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

the lols are coming from inside the country!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Egbert Souse posted:

What if you feel like a million dollars? :grin:

death to america

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

quote:

The man with access to the greatest minds in the world turns to a tv personality to make a world altering decision. Let that sink in. 

Also, that man himself is a TV personality.

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Wait did you guys not see that Macron made a public statement and said Make the earth great again?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

http://globalnews.ca/news/3497080/make-our-planet-great-again-macron-says/

Lmao

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Jukebox Hero posted:

death to america

Oh dang! Should have loll'ed when I should have loll'ed!

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
lol I just remembered that Donald Trump is president

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Trump is going to nuke France

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
"And they won't be. They won't be." sounds kinda like a threat to me. Like the unstated end to the statement is "...or they'll be sorry!".

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burt Sexual posted:

hahahaha, these posts!

This is the reaching and misdirection I love.

You did it, you are living la vida dementia.

Just like our 45th president and professor of maybe remembering the last half hour, Donald "Alzie" Drumppers.

also, lol

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Is this real life?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870396270829084672

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870407981044834304

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870404412304482304

Lmao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

nooneofconsequence posted:

Trump's gonna shoot up the UN like it were a school

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
PS Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron looks like a genius hero saint compared to Donald Easy-D Two Scoops Jay Trump

Like "dang here comes a fuckin Doctor of the Church, bringing back mathematics from the middle east & using it to grow food for the poor," vs "goddamn it here comes a leprous piss gurgler out from under the overpass, but he's so mean and syphilitic he can't get help from the shelters and he's the loving president of the united states of America"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Macron owns lmao

Also: We're about to enter into the reality depicted by Fist of the North Star, brb going to brush up on my five point exploding internal organs strike

if you need me I'll be turning the space needle into my post-apocalyptic tribe's castle

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

nooneofconsequence posted:

Atleast Trump himself provides a conversation topic for other world leaders. I wonder how often they discuss how retarded he is or lol at something he did.

Maybe the world will unite in a common lol.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Erm actually I think you'll find Macron is a "cucklet" :reject:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse posted:

PS Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron looks like a genius hero saint compared to Donald Easy-D Two Scoops Jay Trump

Like "dang here comes a fuckin Doctor of the Church, bringing back mathematics from the middle east & using it to grow food for the poor," vs "goddamn it here comes a leprous piss gurgler out from under the overpass, but he's so mean and syphilitic he can't get help from the shelters and he's the loving president of the united states of America"

in this strained comparison trump also has a stained diploma showing he's been confirmed the degree of Doctor of Sciences, in Hmbology, by the Faculty and Staff of the School of Social Ecology @ Thunderwood College

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Macron will always be remembered as the president who crushed Trump's tiny orange hand (and nearly made him cry). :allears:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Vive le France

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Desperado Bones posted:

Macron will always be remembered as the president who crushed Trump's tiny orange hand (and nearly made him cry). :allears:

You know what I love about it? It's such a total reversal of that idiotic meme that French people are weak/cowards. Here we have Mr. Alpha Tough-guy President Trump, who normally tries to gently caress people up with his stupidly overdone handshakes, getting owned by a Frenchman, with said Frenchman dunking on him on social media about it and everything else.

It's delicious