Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

It's easy to believe things you want to be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
"The king says if I pimp my kid's death at his fundraisers and I'll get a cut of the money"
*receives no money*
"The king must have been betrayed by an evil duplicitous underling, if only His Majesty knew what his untrustworthy servants were up to he would be so angry at what they've done to the people like me that the king cares so much about!"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Later:
"Oh when the king finds out I'm being fed feet-first into the mulcher to be turned into oil for his yacht, oh boy heads are going to roll!"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it would be unironically cool if the tombstones of the dead family members they prostituted for nothing got good and MAGAd

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

"The king says if I pimp my kid's death at his fundraisers and I'll get a cut of the money"
*receives no money*
"The king must have been betrayed by an evil duplicitous underling, if only His Majesty knew what his untrustworthy servants were up to he would be so angry at what they've done to the people like me that the king cares so much about!"

This is what kept the Tsars and Chinese emperors in power for of generations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Trump has a long and storied history of loyalty and gratitude

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

VitalSigns posted:

*receives no money*

the remedy is full communism

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

VitalSigns posted:

Surely he already quoted the most ridiculous part of the article, but I'll read it just in case...

Oh my God.

this people are racist loving rear end in a top hat clowns and i unironically hope they get hit by a bus. driven by a white guy. from alabama.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KiteAuraan posted:

this people are racist loving rear end in a top hat clowns and i unironically hope they get hit by a bus. driven by a white guy. from alabama.

a bus with truck nuts and a trump/pence bumper sticker

edit: rolling coal

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

i mean, yeah sucks your kid is dead. but really, it's not the fact that the person was an immigrant that got your kid killed, it's that they were drunk, and my uncle's multiple losses of his license prove white people drive drunk loving plenty.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ripe-to-eat avocados are now €1,39 at my local supermarket very nice

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
that includes tax of course

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

KiteAuraan posted:

my uncle's multiple losses of his license prove white people drive drunk loving plenty.

don't say it too loud, because some will label you a race traitor

TRUMP!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

you wasteful millenial

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It's easy to believe things you want to be true

should have posted in the succ zone :ocelot::grin:

Reinbach
Jan 28, 2009

oliwan posted:

3 for 1.06 with tax here. Thanks trump!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reinbach posted:

3 for 1.06 with tax here. Thanks trump!

avocados here are usually 59 cents but they come from ~mexico~

so when the wall goes up i expect i'll either be paying $5.90 a piece at the grocery or buy cheap ones by the freeway but they'll have bruises from being catapulted over

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Duscat posted:

avocados here are usually 59 cents but they come from ~mexico~

so when the wall goes up i expect i'll either be paying $5.90 a piece at the grocery or buy cheap ones by the freeway but they'll have bruises from being catapulted over

I'd yearn for the sweet release of death if i had to settle for that green pea "guac" from the failing NYT

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

checking in from dollarcado country as well, although I live in nd so anybody who has more expensive avocados than me is getting the shaft unless you live in Alaska

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

checking in from dollarcado country as well, although I live in nd so anybody who has more expensive avocados than me is getting the shaft unless you live in Alaska

the one guy on c-spam from alaska is still saving up for the six kilobytes of broadband it will take to respond to you

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Duscat posted:

the one guy on c-spam from alaska is still saving up for the six kilobytes of broadband it will take to respond to you

what an idiot, just steal Canada's, it's what I do

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, you people have some fine avocado prices

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Ray Dalio Has Growing Concerns About Donald Trump

quote:

Billionaire hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, who was initially bullish on Donald Trump’s ability to stimulate the economy, is growing increasingly concerned about the potential consequences of his presidency.

“When faced with the choices between what’s good for the whole and what’s good for the part, and between harmony and conflict, he has a strong tendency to choose the part and conflict,” Dalio said in a LinkedIn post Monday. “The more I see Donald Trump moving toward conflict rather than cooperation, the more I worry about him harming his presidency and its effects on most of us.”

:kiddo:

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

shame there was literally no way anyone could have predicted this :shrug:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

shame there was literally no way anyone could have predicted this :shrug:

bwahahahahaha!!!
oh wow *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820719&pagenumber=2318&perpage=40#post473066444

I am feeling exceptionally lazy and do not want to re-format the quotes

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Trump heard too many white nationalists calling Obama the most divisive president in history, believed them, and got jealous.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
does it count as divisive if literally everyone winds up hating him, tho

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/NoahHawke3/status/871801800789241856

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This checks out as technically true.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i can confirm that you can do both

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Just LOL, these people listened to the guy who told them that he's gonna deport their spouses and ruin their businesses and said YEAH BABY DA WALL WOOOHOOO MAGAMAGAMAGA

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Al! posted:

i can confirm that you can do both

Some of us can only jack off when the stars are in a certain alignment so why don't you check your privilege?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Barbe Rouge posted:

Just LOL, these people listened to the guy who told them that he's gonna deport their spouses and ruin their businesses and said YEAH BABY DA WALL WOOOHOOO MAGAMAGAMAGA

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Badger of Basra posted:

what about that guy who went from rand paul to bernie

if you're talking about who i think you're talking about the dude also doesn't care about the civil rights act (hence why he could support both pauls) despite purporting to be a POC, so dude's got clear issues

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/872153633865048064

R E A L A M E R I C A

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Doc Hawkins posted:

Trump heard too many white nationalists calling Obama the most divisive president in history, believed them, and got jealous.

PleasingFungus posted:

does it count as divisive if literally everyone winds up hating him, tho

so you're saying he's solving the problem via the worst possible method available.

trimp is basically a really really really dumb Ozymandias.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Do we have a breakdown of ideologies in likely voters in this reported population?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

so you're saying he's solving the problem via the worst possible method available.

trimp is basically a really really really dumb Ozymandias.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

- Ozymandias, by Percy Byshe Shelly

(thank you for mentioning this, as it means i'm not the only one who thought of the reference :monocle: :pipe:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound