Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mantis42 posted:

Nice body positive message considering Zelda only dates hunks.
In the early days she dated a pretentious hipster weenie named Cesar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

I would not doubt that sometime in the near future this becomes reality.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Spiceweasel has stopped taking questions about Russia.

Bell is rather missing the point.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

Here's another "body positivity" strip:
http://i.imgur.com/s5besDh.png:nws: for naked women in a locker room and sauna, possibly :nms: for them being old and out of shape.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
HA HA HA, "Clean water in Flint".
What a jokester :roflolmao:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Yeah man, that's why Flint doesn't have clean water. That right there. Spending abroad.
If only we could dump all our allies and international agreements they'd be drinking clean in no time.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Crazed MAGA guy who used to work for Carrier but got caught up in their first or second round of layoffs this year writes "Paycheck" on the back of his third mortgage overdue notice and doubles down, agc.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kopijeger posted:

Here's another "body positivity" strip:
http://i.imgur.com/s5besDh.png:nws: for naked women in a locker room and sauna, possibly :nms: for them being old and out of shape.
It's worth noting that Nina used to draw Zelda way worse looking. If that beach comic had happened today there would be pubes sticking out from the bikini bottom, she'd have a way bigger gut and horrible posture.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Lodin posted:

It's worth noting that Nina used to draw Zelda way worse looking. If that beach comic had happened today there would be pubes sticking out from the bikini bottom, she'd have a way bigger gut and horrible posture.

She zeld out :(

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

"Garrison the whole planet" in this thread just makes me think of dropping millions of copies of his cartoons from the skies, which is surely against one of the Geneva Conventions

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Angepain posted:

"Garrison the whole planet" in this thread just makes me think of dropping millions of copies of his cartoons from the skies, which is surely against one of the Geneva Conventions

The worst kind of Exterminatus.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I've seen this before but now more than ever, how the hell is denying climate change creating shareholder value?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

She's a communist and that's bad, but somehow at the same time a capitalist and that's...also bad?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

I've seen this before but now more than ever, how the hell is denying climate change creating shareholder value?

In general, regulations that help to conserve the environment, like the Clean Air Act for example, cut into company profits directly for some businesses and indirectly for others as costs of things down the supply chain go up. It is a very short sighted to be upset about these kinds of regulations, though, considering that environmental devastation will causes horrible instability and economic devastation.

SwitchbladeKult fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jun 2, 2017

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

VitalSigns posted:

She's a communist and that's bad, but somehow at the same time a capitalist and that's...also bad?

You forgot monarchist and deathly ill yet menacing.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SwitchbladeKult posted:

In general, regulations that help to conserve the environment, like the Clean Air Act for example, cut into company profits directly for some businesses and indirectly for others as costs of things down the supply chain go up. It is a very short sighted to be upset about these kinds of regulations, though, considering that environmental devastation will causes horrible instability and economic devastation.
I mean, I know the theory, but is there any evidence that overall it is reducing shareholder value across the world? I thought it mostly just screwed some workers out of their jobs at factories that their owners never should have allowed to exist in that form anyway.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
FAKE NEWS, MYSOGYNY!
COMEY, WIENER, DNC!
♪ WE DIDNT'S START THE FIRE ♫

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

I mean, I know the theory, but is there any evidence that overall it is reducing shareholder value across the world? I thought it mostly just screwed some workers out of their jobs at factories that their owners never should have allowed to exist in that form anyway.

Oh, I have no idea if deregulation works to improve profits in practice but there are a poo poo load of rich business people that are convinced it does. :shrug:

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Avirosb posted:

FAKE NEWS, MYSOGYNY!
COMEY, WIENER, DNC!

:drat:

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Avirosb posted:

FAKE NEWS, MYSOGYNY!
COMEY, WIENER, DNC!

Yeah, :ocelot:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
The fatal flaw of the candidate that got 2.9 million more votes than her rival: that people didn't like her.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Hillary looks through the porthole disapprovingly. A "How Do Mirrors Work" Cartoon.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Trapezium Dave posted:

Hillary looks through the porthole disapprovingly. A "How Do Mirrors Work" Cartoon.

I'll have you know yralliH made a lot of mistakes in the election

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Uncle Samsplainin'

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Mantis42 posted:

Was this something she actually stated? Or are you being facetious?

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

[edit]

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jun 2, 2017

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://youtu.be/AIK2-kAj3oc

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Samurai Sanders posted:

Good question. Why are oil and coal companies investing so much money into denying climate change and lobbying against environment protection???? Certainly it cannot be that their shareholders are seeing financial profit from such actions!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Cat Mattress posted:

Good question. Why are oil and coal companies investing so much money into denying climate change and lobbying against environment protection???? Certainly it cannot be that their shareholders are seeing financial profit from such actions!

Even Exxon said not to pull out of the Paris Agreement lol

Basically Satan looked at Trump and said :wtc:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

VitalSigns posted:

Remember who else fought both communism and capitalism?

:godwin:

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Kopijeger fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 2, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Poor, poor Uncle Sam. Just not smart enough to vote against Trump.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
When I think about smart, i think trump

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Mantis42 posted:

And why isn't there an international Men's Day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Selachian posted:

Bell is rather missing the point.

America's the Nice Guy of international politics.

Their "gifts" and "sacrifice" are all about their own egos and take way more time and effort to clean up after than they're worth. Like a seriously ill puppy from a puppy mill.

• Locked thread