Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

He always forgets to spray tan the bags under his eyes

I just don't get it though.

Why orange?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Avirosb posted:

Why orange?

why NOT orange

makesyouthink

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Avirosb posted:

Why orange?

He couldn't spray on a color that resembles a more realistic tan because then people might think he actually dirties his hands working outside like the browns.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"I want to look like I'm made out of gold. Hmm, which color should I use...?"

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Avirosb posted:

"I want to look like I'm made out of gold. Hmm, which color should I use...?"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Avirosb posted:

Why orange?

long trumplore post incoming:

some people have commented that he seems to have rosacea due to his pig-like lifestyle. orange is probably the only color that hides it well enough and still makes him look remotely like a human being

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Code Jockey posted:

You know what I love about it? It's such a total reversal of that idiotic meme that French people are weak/cowards. Here we have Mr. Alpha Tough-guy President Trump, who normally tries to gently caress people up with his stupidly overdone handshakes, getting owned by a Frenchman, with said Frenchman dunking on him on social media about it and everything else.

It's delicious

I like how that meme started because they got their poo poo pushed in by the Germany. But like, like, Hey, I bet if you restarted the server and America spawned 1939 America right smack dab next to 1939 Germany we wouldn't stop them till they hit the Mississippi.

That reminds me of how we went from bitter enemies to decades long allies with Germany and now Trump is deliberately antagonizing that alliance in a very retarded way because of insane old man reasons I can't figure out. Which is a lol.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump deciding to just go blackface all the time would be really funny

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Aside from having one of the fiercest resistance movements during German occupation, the French also had a hand in securing (North) America's independence.

Of course they mostly did that to spite the English.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jose posted:

trump deciding to just go blackface all the time would be really funny

The lols are finished man

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

long trumplore post incoming:

some people have commented that he seems to have rosacea due to his pig-like lifestyle. orange is probably the only color that hides it well enough and still makes him look remotely like a human being

If that is indeed true then I'm willing to bet the only reason he goes to such lengths to hide it is because he can't pronounce 'rosacea'.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Why orange?

Peep this: the president of the United States of America is loving retarded

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

proof of concept posted:

.. is it.. is t Donald trumpet??

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Trump + president = lol^n

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Avirosb posted:

Why orange?

It's because he only uses his friend's Steve Hilbert poo poo tan products which happens to make you orange

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

proof of concept posted:

It was encouraging that we are so progressive both frontrunners would have been historic firsts. Trump broke the glass ceiling on retard presidents.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's because he only uses his friend's Steve Hilbert poo poo tan products which happens to make you orange

Ugh, that is one cryptkeeper lookin dude.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I long for the day (soon) when the world comes together to invade america and make sure they can no longer chose their own leaders.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This isn't a lol presidency it's a lmao presidency

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dongattack posted:

I long for the day (soon) when the world comes together to invade america and make sure they can no longer chose their own leaders.

I hope I end up in the Swedish Zone because out of boredom I started learning Swedish on Duolingo and it'd be nice to be able to use it.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I hope that the EU occupation force does some real nation-building with our roads and schools and other infrastructure; and gives us free and open elections.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Why swedish and not a useful language

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

White people want to be Mexican so bad

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Blue Train posted:

Torbjorn doesn't even use it in his ultimate notification bark, whether he's on the blue or red team to you.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I hope that the EU occupation force does some real nation-building with our roads and schools and other infrastructure; and gives us free and open elections.

Only after all the obese people are put in fema forced labor camps

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I dunno I guess I just have an aversion to hobbies that develop useful life skills.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Ugh, that is one cryptkeeper lookin dude.

hey, you should respect the office if nothing else

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

ricro fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jun 15, 2017

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

rear end cobra posted:

This isn't a lol presidency it's a :hmbol: presidency

ftfy

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hey, you should respect the office if nothing else

Cryptkeeper IS a time-honored office with a rich history.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Avirosb posted:

Of course they mostly did that to spite the English.

Most of the history of the world has been because of the English, French and Spanish squabbling.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cthulu Carl posted:

Cryptkeeper IS a time-honored office with a rich history.

Hey kiddies. Tonight's tale is a real scorcher. A world leader decided to make a decision that really put him in the hot seat. It's a slow burn but I think we'll all find it really heats up in the end.

*insane cackling*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Blue Train posted:

Yea, better learn Norwegian to live in a decent country.

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015
Are general Republican lols good in the Trump lol thread? Because our dipshit business "magnate" authoritarian GOP governor is trying to combat gun violence with roving prayer gangs.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Randumb Thots posted:

Are general Republican lols good in the Trump lol thread? Because our dipshit business "magnate" authoritarian GOP governor is trying to combat gun violence with roving prayer gangs.

“This was a waste of time,” said the Rev. Timothy Findley of Kingdom Fellowship Christian Life Center in Louisville. “Prayer is always good, but we’ve been praying a long time and it’s time government offer some practical help like funding for jobs, education and youth centers.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article153851754.html#storylink=cpy

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Too bad Mitch gives zero fucks about his state

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Randumb Thots posted:

that's not even funny. poo poo like that would get you instantly thrown out of office in any real first world country

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
LOL Hannity is still :qq: over at Fox News about the intolerant left.

"Why aren't liberals defending my freedom of speech?"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Avirosb posted:

LOL Hannity is still :qq: over at Fox News about the intolerant left.

"Why aren't liberals defending my freedom of speech?"

it would be real good to watch that dude lowered feet first into molten magma.

It's hilarious to me that the two guys who shrieked loudest about the immigrant hordes with the wrong skull shape are named "hannity" and "oreilly." Not a hundred years ago they'd be told to gently caress back off onto their potato boats.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bill still thinks he's a victim and that all those women are lying because he's rich and (was) on tv lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
You know Trump kinda behaves like a heroin addict desperate to get off; I have personal experience here.

It's like, your girlfriend or family gives you an intervention and says you gotta get off the junk, so you angrily shoot up in the parking lot outside, thinking THAT'LL SHOW THEM. It's like he's addicted to the feeling that heroin gives him (a great, warm, and powerful feeling), only the heroin is pissing people off and the intervention is his cabinet and staffers. When you're trapped in the addiction though, there's sort of an anger that comes with it, at yourself and at others for being in this predicament. It's like he's there, not sure what to do - he needs the heroin but also everyone around him wants to help him get off it, and somehow it is the fault of everyone else - not his, never his - that he is trapped in this sporadically euphoric predicament and unable to stop.

It's a lovely metaphor but it makes sense in a way, its like the behavior of a drunk man or something; it took me a year of rehab to get off and change my poo poo around, and Trumpy don't have that option.