Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
In retrospect, this moment was pretty much worth the price of admission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjD-c3iv7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Atom Cats owned bones and I would've been happy to use them as my primary faction

Hell yes.

Hell yes.

Also all the followers and general Good Guys would likely lose their poo poo if the Courier showed up and took care of things for them, Mojave style :clint:

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Hell yes.

Hell yes.

Also all the followers and general Good Guys would likely lose their poo poo if the Courier showed up and took care of things for them, Mojave style :clint:

The Courier and Joshua Graham would gently caress the whole east coast up big time.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm really digging the new thread title. :thumbsup:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Missionary Positron posted:

The Courier and Joshua Graham would gently caress the whole east coast up big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34A-ODy9u1Y

:allears:

Sadly this is missing his line about dashing little ones upon the stones but god drat Honest Hearts was so loving good

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34A-ODy9u1Y

:allears:

Sadly this is missing his line about dashing little ones upon the stones but god drat Honest Hearts was so loving good

I'm so gay for Graham's voice actor, goddamn :swoon:

EDIT: New Vegas also had one of the best dlc trailers ever: https://youtu.be/ljfux37VlIA

Missionary Positron fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jun 1, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

new vegas loving owns

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

new vegas loving owns

agreed, nostalgia butts

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

new vegas loving owns

There is so much thought and loving detail put into pieces of it. Especially the first time you meet Boxcars, you know, the lottery second place winner... poo poo like that.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
$10 for everything New vegas on GOG

https://www.gog.com/game/fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Playing mgsv with 80s music playing is a life changer. I went from Tom Clancy to Rambo within the first minute of "She Blinded Me With Science."

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

On that note, I've been in Africa for the past two weeks and now have this intense urge to finally finish MGSV when I get back to the US.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

TBeats posted:

Playing mgsv with 80s music playing is a life changer. I went from Tom Clancy to Rambo within the first minute of "She Blinded Me With Science."

I set my helicopter extraction music to Rock The Casbah. Truly an underrated feature that more games should borrow.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Jokers Gamble posted:

I set my helicopter extraction music to Rock The Casbah. Truly an underrated feature that more games should borrow.
I flip-flopped between this and The Hellion / Electric Eye.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Going full violence on a base with your helo blasting The FInal Countdown was the fuckin best

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ever since turning on the tunes I've started taking a missile launcher with me and just blowing everything up.

Supply drops make the missile launchers feel like God mode.

I haven't done the online stuff yet. Does my single player stuff have any influence on it?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I like something by talking heads and 99 luftballoons for my helicopter music. nothing like killing people while a song protesting war is getting pumped out of your helo's speakers.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jun 3, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Long Tall Sally. Also this game is still so loving good even after two years.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
s ranking this mission without even getting out of the chopper while twisted sister was pumping over the speakers was pretty baller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTNCZCUmA38

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

posting this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvO6AX77_o

the man on fire soundtrack owns and its the same composer as mgs

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Had pretty much a full squad of goons playing Vietnam last night. I was squad leader and had Reverand Maynard setting up his M60 to provide suppression for us while we advanced, which combined with smoke allowed us to take objectives and blow Charlie the gently caress up with sorry I artillery and napalm. poo poo was legit. We're life takers and heart breakers in Lusthog Squad.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Also when El Maligno gets upset with the game he starts quoting Bible verses about the wrath of God in Spanish and it adds to the whole experience

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Picked up RS2 today. Might hop on later if I'm not still knuckle-deep in car problems. :yeah:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So is PUBG no longer the GIP game of favor? I've been away for a few weeks and was looking forward to jumping back in on that poo poo. At least RS2 looks cool!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

suboptimal posted:

So is PUBG no longer the GIP game of favor? I've been away for a few weeks and was looking forward to jumping back in on that poo poo. At least RS2 looks cool!

Both actually

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I found Pesticide 20 arm and leg stash

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

suboptimal posted:

I still pubg

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

suboptimal posted:

There's usually a group playing either game. Both are fun and good for shooting mans. Choosing which one to play just depends on how much you want to hate the people you're supposed to be working with.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
do you like clickers?
how about reading about bitcoins?
how about a clicker that makes fun of everything that has ever happened in bitcoins?

http://bitcalc.beepboopbitcoin.com/

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

suboptimal posted:

We still have a thriving community of 10-15 players, and it's rare that there's not 2+ playing during the afternoons/evenings.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
In brightest day, in blackest night
No tree shall escape my sight
Let those who worship nature's might
Beware my power, Flamethrower's light!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Third World Reggin posted:

do you like clickers?
how about reading about bitcoins?
how about a clicker that makes fun of everything that has ever happened in bitcoins?

http://bitcalc.beepboopbitcoin.com/

I'm stuck on the monkey island parody, I've been playing this for like two hours at work.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Mike-o posted:

I'm stuck on the monkey island parody, I've been playing this for like two hours at work.

I was worried that if I described that game correctly people wouldn't try it or believe me

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Godholio posted:

We still have a thriving community of 10-15 players, and it's rare that there's not 2+ playing during the afternoons/evenings.

and people can actually hear me talk and occasionally curse in spanish, touching is extra.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

In brightest day, in blackest night
No tree shall escape my sight
Let those who worship nature's might
Beware my power, Flamethrower's light!

:5:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

ElMaligno posted:

and people can actually hear me talk and occasionally curse in spanish, touching is extra.

:5:

Or hear you proclaim "Taiwan number one" repeatedly

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Had pretty much a full squad of goons playing Vietnam last night. I was squad leader and had Reverand Maynard setting up his M60 to provide suppression for us while we advanced, which combined with smoke allowed us to take objectives and blow Charlie the gently caress up with sorry I artillery and napalm. poo poo was legit. We're life takers and heart breakers in Lusthog Squad.

dont forget the aimbotter on the other side who racked up 20+ headshot kills within the first 4 minutes before we kicked him

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

dont forget the aimbotter on the other side who racked up 20+ headshot kills within the first 4 minutes before we kicked him

At least we were able to kick him

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

At least we were able to kick him

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Or hear you proclaim "Taiwan number one" repeatedly

one day a Chinese mainlander will hear me and flip the gently caress out.

maybe I should say "Puerto Rico #51"?