Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

that makes him

*checks notes*

oh ya

insanely good

my face isn't red and bloated enough to disagree with these posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Top City Homo posted:

i didn't say palace coup dummy

what happened in ukraine wasn't a coup of any kind. you seem to not know what happened in ukraine.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

I look forward to waking up in a nation awash with milk

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

British Jeb!!??

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

*Theresa May eating a fish in Parliament*

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Uncle Wemus posted:

i like how cORByn doesn't want to murder millions of people i hope that stance isn't too controversial

what if they're rich people?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

what happened in ukraine wasn't a coup of any kind. you seem to not know what happened in ukraine.

it was a revolution

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06KIEV1706_a.html

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

logikv9 posted:

British Jeb!!??

british ted cruz

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/870867982209044480

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
lol this owns

https://twitter.com/tomosgjames/status/870687114324721664

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Top City Homo posted:

whats the source of this worthy pic and how can i share like and retweet it?

also what was that old rear end thing that peopel would do before retwatting was a thing

i forgot what it was called and people would have a button in their browser to do it

it is so unimportant to my life that i can't even describe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lmao that canvassers are talking about the IRA

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
They'll put a bomb in your wheely bin and it'll take the council ages to replace it.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

WikiLeaks lmao. Oh wow Petro Poroshenko met with the American ambassador in 2006, loving mind-blowing revelation there Julian

next up from Top City Homo: a shocking revelation about the murder of Seth Rich that George Soros doesn't want you to know

Fallen Hamprince has issued a correction as of 13:22 on Jun 3, 2017

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ehm

Are people critizing corbyn because he is hesitant about a initiating a first strike nuclear attack?

Is this really happening?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fallen Hamprince posted:

WikiLeaks lmao. Oh wow Petro Poroshenko met with the American ambassador in 2006, loving mind-blowing revelation there Julian

next up from Top City Homo: a shocking revelation about the murder of Seth Rich that George Soros doesn't want you to know
Do you think wikileaks is Fake News or something?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

oliwan posted:

Ehm

Are people critizing corbyn because he is hesitant about a initiating a first strike nuclear attack?

Is this really happening?

He won't commit to retaliating, voiding the entire point of having nuclear weapons in the first place. If you're never willing to use nukes under any circumstances then Trident/its replacement is a useless makework program for shipyard workers which TBH is a fairly significant part of why Labour supports it. Unite and GMB threw a fit when the Corb man tried to push for a unilateral disarmament position

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Do you think wikileaks is Fake News or something?

:thunk:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

He won't commit to retaliating, voiding the entire point of having nuclear weapons in the first place. If you're never willing to use nukes under any circumstances then Trident/its replacement is a useless makework program for shipyard workers which TBH is a fairly significant part of why Labour supports it. Unite and GMB threw a fit when the Corb man tried to push for a unilateral disarmament position

Ah well this makes marginally more sense I guess, but is still equally retarded

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
anyone who doesn't have a nuclear first strike plan ready day one isn't ready for any leadership role

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
IMO corbyn should've just replied, "yeah, i'd nuke the bastards if they nuked us first" but i'd assume the UK government already has a nuke strike plan

Fallen Hamprince posted:

ya don't say...

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's a shame Unite and the GMB have absolutely no creativity or intelligence and are basically backing the starvation campaign in Yemen because they can't imagine another way their workers could be employed.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also who loving thinks about nuclear weapons so much so that it becomes a factor in determining who you vote for

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think about the nuclear every day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its the only meaningful decision a biritsh PM will ever make

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

what are you thunking about? Has wikileaks ever posted fake documents?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/parliawint/stat...er%3D61%23pti10

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

oliwan posted:

Also who loving thinks about nuclear weapons so much so that it becomes a factor in determining who you vote for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrnND7-Hsg

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've never actually watched either of those and don't really intend to

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
don't ever watch threads

by that i mean watch it. but also don't watch it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

whats up piers

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

don't ever watch threads

by that i mean watch it. but also don't watch it.

threads was a delightful romp

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lmao

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

anyone who doesn't have a nuclear first strike plan ready day one isn't ready for any leadership role

shut the gently caress up baloogan

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

oliwan posted:

quite a few people as it turns out, judging by the questions time and other stuff where the topic was raised

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
someone needs to make a modern day threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
britain was a nuclear power when argentina invaded the falklands so the bomb was pretty useless in that scenario!

you need ships! destroyers! frigates! attack submarines! carriers!

and planes! especially maritime patrol! :derp: