Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

But what if killing the dogge would prevent it from being devoured body and soul by the eldritch horror and its consciousness becoming part of the shoggoth's constantly shrieking pustules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'll leave that up to the gip consensus I think. gently caress YEA I'M GOING TO ANTARCTICA

I can't even begin to say how loving stoked I am about this

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Well, yes, but you need 100% unshakeable proof beforehand.

Like, you need to be more sure than "enlisting with a degree is a bad idea" sure before you take that shot.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

If the shoggoth were coming right at you, eyes and mouths beckoning you out of its wet flesh pseudopods, then I'd say it's legit.

If you're going to Antarctica, you have to think about these things.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Also, Two Finger, you hug a fuckin penguin for me.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

Also, Two Finger, you kill and smoke a fuckin penguin for me.

Deal

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Seriously though I'm jealous. That's got to be a once in a lifetime thing, visiting Antarctica.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah dude. This is like a loving dream come true no joke. I will take many photos

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Are you going to McMurdo?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

I'll leave that up to the gip consensus I think. gently caress YEA I'M GOING TO ANTARCTICA

I'm seriously jealous.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Two Finger posted:

Yeah dude. This is like a loving dream come true no joke. I will take many photos

You better, and share them, too.

(also, eat a Penis, dung-knuckle :colbert: )

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Two Finger posted:

been made permanent on my ship

i'm going to antarctica bitches

i will take a chowdown mug a picture of freddie and a maga hat, wrap it in shim's intel officer rant and make a gip time capsule to be discovered when global warming thaws it out

:toot:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Killing dogs in Afghanistan loving sucks hth

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

grats on going to antarctica

im jealous as hell

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im jealous as hell

:same:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im jealous as hell

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Realtalk: how bad are those trips to Antarctica?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im jealous as hell

Mousechat: I now know where he is and I'm now fairly certain he's the only one (at least, for now). I had only put peanut butter on the assload of traps I laid down earlier. He just poked his head out a few minutes ago, the same time and place as last night. The ones near there and where I suspected he was burrowed have been licked. The peanut butter in those traps has now been replaced with some sort of weird candy-coated pretzel thingie (???) that's been sitting in the fridge for the past couple of weeks, so he'll actually have to work for those... his sweet tooth will be his undoing.

I'm bored, OK? I've gotta have some fun with this.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

Mousechat: I now know where he is and I'm now fairly certain he's the only one (at least, for now). I had only put peanut butter on the assload of traps I laid down earlier. He just poked his head out a few minutes ago, the same time and place as last night. The ones near there and where I suspected he was burrowed have been licked. The peanut butter in those traps has now been replaced with some sort of weird candy-coated pretzel thingie (???) that's been sitting in the fridge for the past couple of weeks, so he'll actually have to work for those... his sweet tooth will be his undoing.

Use tootsie rolls.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

That's a good idea. These pretzel thingies are crazy sugary and have a similar hardness to tootsie rolls. They're crunchy, though, so they're kind of a pain to get them snug in the trap without crushing them, but they should work well enough.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Naked Bear posted:

I hate mice. If they didn't crawl in the cabinets and poo poo on everything, maybe not so much They're too drat clever for peanut butter tho, they win 4 out of 5 times.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yep, hence the peanut butter first. I need to know where he / they are and where they're moving through so I can fix those areas. If he gets whacked outright then I only know he's been in the spot where he got whacked.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

Yep, hence the peanut butter first. I need to know where he / they are and where they're moving through so I can fix those areas. If he gets whacked outright then I only know he's been in the spot where he got whacked.

Look for the poo, they leave those brown rice looking turds everywhere.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Couldn't find any (or rather, identify any). The basement is pretty lovely and is basically dirt and chewed up concrete.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Are you going to McMurdo?

Unknown at this point. We are crossing from Ushaia

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Two Finger posted:

Unknown at this point. We are crossing from Ushaia

Check out the old artillery that's covered in graffiti

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Realtalk: how bad are those trips to Antarctica?

No idea it's my first time. I'm going full overkill on the prep for the ship, because if I gently caress this up, we freeze to death. No pressure.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Two Finger posted:

That's rad as gently caress. I'm super jealous. Good luck.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The Rat posted:

Yes and yes.

Is that sand throwing part of some professional shooting drill, or do folks just come up with random scenarios and then turn them into shooting drills?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Is that sand throwing part of some professional shooting drill, or do folks just come up with random scenarios and then turn them into shooting drills?

Pretty sure it's just a joke from king of the hill

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Two Finger posted:

Doubly dope that you're gonna get to see it before it fuckin melts.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Humans: 1
Rodents: 0

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Why is there a dead bird in my basement?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Okay, now it's pretty funny

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

Why is there a dead bird in my basement?

it was a bird wizard shapeshifted to a mouse?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Could be. Those fuckin' bird wizards, man, I swear.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XSvsFgvWr0

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Bring food coloring and draw a big dick in the snow/ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

http://imgur.com/gallery/0148K

• Locked thread