Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Kurtofan posted:

there wasn't that many manchester cartoons i thought

Get ready for round Two Things Happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

I'm not sure Yanks realise Manchester is a thing outside the football teams.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

There's no new Zelda strips on sundays and holidays, so on those days you are getting reruns. And today I thought we could start with The Saga of Zelda and Cesar's Incredible Unhealthy Relationship:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Surprised that the Aryan dreamboat has darker skin than the woman.

Also it's pretty funny how white supremacists claim to appreciate traditional fine art when 99% of everybody involved in its exhibition and study would be characterised by them as sneering liberal elitists.

Also pretty funny how despite all nazis loving fine art they all draw like loving poo poo

e: matter of fact, it just occurred to me that someone with a higher threshold for neonazi bullshit could make a compilation of how alt-right 'artists' depict the ideal aryan man, because honest to god it's so blatant that every single one of those shitscribblers is only at ease when drawing grotesque abominations.

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jun 4, 2017

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

HAT

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This is what a series of successful missile tests is supposed to look like? Or imagining he is assassinated with an explosive cigar?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Ok so I am genuinely confused on this one, because it could be interpreted as being ironic or something, ie "destroying the planet for jobs is actually bad" but then I realize that it's Ramirez who is incapable of subtlety or irony in any way shape or form and go back to thinking that Ramirez truly thinks that the destruction of the environment is a good thing, and that librals 'n negroes are the wrong ones here.

It baffles me that people seem to think that global warming is a good thing - "It protects our loggers!" without realizing that there will be no trees to cut.

Anyway I am tempted to interpret this as something deeper but again it's loving Ramirez.

Also can't he trace a loving map like he traces everything else? Look at the Carolinas for gently caress's sake, or Vermont mysteriously becoming part of Canukistan.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Always remember that to these people, global warming isn't real. To them, it's not short term gain at the cost of long term catastrophe, it's all gain at no cost. Global warming is liberal fairy dust, concocted to hobble American business and to line Al Gore's pockets.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I get that it's really hard to believe that little ol' us could actually hurt something as big as the world. That's what education is for, to enable us to understand things that are unintuitive like that. It hosed up for like half of America.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

Always remember that to these people, global warming isn't real. To them, it's not short term gain at the cost of long term catastrophe, it's all gain at no cost. Global warming is liberal fairy dust, concocted to hobble American business and to line Al Gore's pockets.

It also helps to remember who is bankrolling all the think tanks that the GOP gets its marching orders from. It tends to trace back to people like, you know, the Koch brothers. These are people that absolutely despise all regulation and all taxation. Getting enough people to believe that global warming doesn't exist means they can destroy support for environmental regulations. Of course the states run by Republicans are pretty much all burning down right now but let's just ignore that.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ramirez is the person Bors was mocking with the "I seem to be drawing this one later every year" cartoon, so he's definitely 100% being sincere with that comic.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

This is what a series of successful missile tests is supposed to look like? Or imagining he is assassinated with an explosive cigar?

I wish someone would draw a cartoon that uses the exploding cigar gag as a metaphor for the American sabotage of North Korea's missile tests.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Well known sex-object and dress+stockings-wearer Angela Merkel.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

sheep-dodger posted:

Well known sex-object and dress+stockings-wearer Angela Merkel.

I just wish there was a nice political cartoonist I could recommend to my friends that doesn't keep showing gratuitous Angela Merkel panty shots

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

This comic owns.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
He's still pretending that Trump admin isn't full of Goldman Sachs people? He also "explained" everyone else in the text under the comic, but not the "GS" banker guy.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

Always remember that to these people, global warming isn't real. To them, it's not short term gain at the cost of long term catastrophe, it's all gain at no cost.

That's because these people are, in the main, old. To them it really is all gain at no cost, because they will have left the restaurant before the bill comes due.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Forgall posted:

He's still pretending that Trump admin isn't full of Goldman Sachs people? He also "explained" everyone else in the text under the comic, but not the "GS" banker guy.

Well he already does :umberto:
Not a large jump for him to also believe completely contradictory things about people he likes.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

Vib Rib posted:

Whether or not this is satire, it's pretty remarkably mind-boggling....

Somewhere, someone thinks this is actually an appealing pitch.
She makes cartoons that are loved by 4chan and reddit and was a guest on the David Duke show. She is incapable of satire.

Oh and this happened.

Rugoberta Munchu fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jun 4, 2017

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

"People? You're drunk, Franklin, the people aren't doing any electing! Our system of sober, unbiased electors will ensure the presidency is always occupied by someone well respected by all the several States. More beer, anyone?"

e: also, what the hell are you talking about Franklin, this is the Declaration of Independence we're signing

Quorum fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jun 4, 2017

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Kurtofan posted:

Ah, but you don't understand. This one happened on London Bridge. It's as though London Bridge...

... is falling down. :boom:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pulling out of Paris is set to burn the US with the fury of twenty-two suns! AGC.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

But farting.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Theresa May slithers through the political jungle - Chris Riddell on the Conservative leader’s plea to the electorate"

Sunday Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn heckled by debate audience for refusing to say if he would fire nuclear weapons

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent on Sunday:

Strong and Stable? More like Long on Labial, am I right fellas?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

She makes cartoons that are loved by 4chan and reddit and was a guest on the David Duke show. She is incapable of satire.

Oh and this happened.

quote:

"I was like a god there," she said. "I owned that stadium."
:stare:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Maybe this is why Garrison included a polar bear?

https://twitter.com/PeterWSJ/status/871009240856616962

Edit:

Sweet D Becomes A White Supremacist

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jun 4, 2017

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

i'll have you know all the best-known fascist leaders started their personality cults around handing out snack foods at sporting events

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I KNEW she's nuts.
I just didn't know which kind of nuts.:peanut:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Haw haw, what a poncy buffoon, with his jam and his hesitation to kill millions.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

jam...... JAM :argh: :mad: :mad: :argh: :argh: :argh:

anyway vote conservative, the sensiblble Normal party,

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

HAT FETISH posted:

jam...... JAM :argh: :mad: :mad: :argh: :argh: :argh:

anyway vote conservative, the sensiblble Normal party,

I get it now, english cartoonists are just as horrible as american ones!
I was distracted by their competency.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Because it needlessly complicates a sensitive issue so much that even President Babbyman understands?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Stefu posted:

:nms: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBVT2gmVoAAB2_v.jpg:large :nms:

Misogny, racism, antisemitism, tits, basically everything else. We really have reached peak alt-right, folks.

lol white nationalists with an IQ of 140

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

SeANMcBAY posted:

Because it needlessly complicates a sensitive issue so much that even President Babbyman understands?
It's Trump, so I'd be amazed if it didn't boil down to something more like "Why should I give the Israelis something for nothing? Let's see what I can soak them for."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Ah, yes, a tornado - the well known symbol of a "good thing".

• Locked thread