Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

What's sad is that, apart from CRAZY EYES, she looks adorable and like someone I'd love to gently caress the right-wing crazy retardedness out of with my average-sized leftist dong.

This is an insanely bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

to be fair, he's right.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

B B posted:

Lindsey Graham seems unconvinced that the Senate will be passing a health care bill this year:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/871846772624285696

If they don't get it done this year, it's probably not happening after after midterms, right? I feel like it'd be incredibly hard to get something like this passed during election season, which will be in full force by the new year.

What could feasibly change in the future to make them able to pass a bill? HFC gives in or disappears? It doesn't look like time is on their side.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Apoplexy posted:

What's sad is that, apart from CRAZY EYES, she looks adorable and like someone I'd love to gently caress the right-wing crazy retardedness out of with my average-sized leftist dong.

No dude.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Our government, yet again prosecuting the person reporting the crime and ignoring the crime

Wasn't this the Russia is hacking our electoral systems story

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Groovelord Neato posted:

to be fair, he's right.

Her being attractive has nothing to do with him being a creep???

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 5, 2017

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Nazzadan posted:

"haha if I insult my own dick for being mediocre, people will laugh instead of focusing on my really gross comment about a woman"

Are we ignoring that she's a loving white supremacist rear end in a top hat who is capitalizing upon a terrorist attack to make a personal profit after being punished for her over-the-top (even by Breitbart standards) racism?

Besides, I was joking. I didn't think for a second anyone would respond as though I could be making a serious post.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Why are people here going to bat for that Breitbrat?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Apoplexy posted:

Are we ignoring that she's a loving white supremacist rear end in a top hat who is capitalizing upon a terrorist attack to make a personal profit after being punished for her over-the-top (even by Breitbart standards) racism?

no one cares about your sad dick

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Apoplexy posted:

I know this concept eludes so many people, but it's possible to worry about multiple things at once. Like say her having very troubling and offensive views on one hand, and your really gross stupid comment on the other.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

Gotta white knight even the crazies apparently

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

christ

the intercept put the images of the leaked documents in their article directly

so even if the nsa didn't realize it must have been printed out someone would have pointed it out

these loving people are worse at this than internet spaceship guilds

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Mr Interweb posted:

It's not either-or. We can think both of them are horrible humans, all at once!

efb

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Boon posted:

Sigh.

She doesn't get to make that decision and the document had no ethical concerns in a world where there is currently three investigations and the intel community has already confirmed that the Russians had a hand in our election. If you don't believe that then why the gently caress do we even have government institutions?

This reeks of a woman who was sick of her conservative Facebook friends telling her that there was no evidence and she just had to prove them all wrong.

Yeah I agree that The Intercept hosed up, but that's besides the point that it shouldn't have been leaked in the first place. The fact that something is innocuous could be leaked by an NSA contractor is an actual problem, especially since she didn't bother redacting any elements of it and the loving Intercept actually redacted elements at the behest of the NSA. She deserves jail-time.

Yeah I reluctantly agree. I do think Congress is showing that they're not particularly interested in this investigation in a lot of ways, but the culture of leaks really can be a bad thing since this sort of leak can reveal sources of intelligence and make counterintelligence harder in the future. It's kind of beside the point to find out what Russia does if people keep leaking everything and making it harder to stop them in the future. If Congress doesn't give a poo poo about it without the story going public, there's really not a lot of indication that the story going public is going to force their hand anyway.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What could feasibly change in the future to make them able to pass a bill? HFC gives in or disappears? It doesn't look like time is on their side.

the freedom caucus won't vote for it unless it fucks over everybody.

the moderate republicans in the house will bend over and pass it regardless.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

Ballz posted:

Or at least don't correspond with who you're leaking to on your goddamned work computer.

Also I still can't over her name being Reality Winner.

Don't leak poo poo to the intercept. Shady organization. Same goes for the as it does for wikileaks. Don't leak poo poo to them, use a reputable news organization.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

what

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Instant Sunrise posted:

the freedom caucus won't vote for it unless it fucks over everybody.

the moderate republicans in the house will bend over and pass it regardless.

Yeah, but that's where we stand already. The House can pass a lovely bill that pleases the HFC, but the Senate won't touch it. If the Senate sends back a more moderate bill, won't the HFC just block it again? I don't see how anything could change to resolve this unless one side caves.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It would have been better if you said your dick was huge. A really big donger

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Reminder that Hank Jr is an insecure shithead who wears the beard/glasses combo because of a scar he got when his private plane crashed.

He fell down a mountain actually.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/871859950368292866

what do you think?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

My dude it's ok to find people attractive just don't say gross poo poo like this.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This seems smarter than what I generally give the Trump administration credit for.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i think that the intercept published images of a leak, something that is stupendously loving stupid and indefensible when you're trying to protect a source

they had no way of knowing that the nsa didn't use stenography in the printed out documents more advanced than checking printer records

the article, right now, has a picture of the document, the intercept has no ability to handle classified sources at all based on the article alone

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I want to marry Reality and change my last name to Winner.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Ekster posted:

I want to marry Reality and change my last name to Winner.

Traump administion v Reality

(loser) v Winner

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

1) They have oil
2) They were anti-communist
3) They are the largest regional power in the middle east and American foreign policy has generally been focused on maintaining stability in the region at all costs.
4) They are anti-Iran

Stability = No open conflict between states which = safe trade through sea/air and stability of energy prices.

Thanks!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

Well, I don't think anyone ever expected a right-wing shithead to beg for handouts:

https://twitter.com/k_mcq/status/871783117266309122

Lets see what other bounties there are

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

Stormfront vs SLPC
151k raised

quote:

Stop SPLC's perfidious perjurers from destroying the alt-right's biggest website!

quote:

Requirements

Piles of money. Big ones. Enough to fight a federal civil case against a pack of Jew lawyers all the way through interlocutory appeal, trial, and post-trial appeal.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

evilweasel posted:

i think that the intercept published images of a leak, something that is stupendously loving stupid and indefensible when you're trying to protect a source

they had no way of knowing that the nsa didn't use stenography in the printed out documents more advanced than checking printer records

the article, right now, has a picture of the document, the intercept has no ability to handle classified sources at all based on the article alone

Stenography or Steganography?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Lets see what other bounties there are

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

Stormfront vs SLPC
151k raised

Wait, is this wesearchr basically a GoFundMe for right-wingers?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

This seems smarter than what I generally give the Trump administration credit for.

We're not talking about the Trump administration though. We're talking about the NSA and FBI.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Burning_Monk posted:

Stenography or Steganography?

after googling, it turns out i've been using the wrong word for years, whoops! you are correct, Steganography.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

They have created their own social safety net lol

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Jealous Cow posted:

My dude it's ok to find people attractive just don't say gross poo poo like this.

meh, there is little difference between "she's hot" and "i want to gently caress her brains out"

the size of his dick is a separate matter

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

What a loving hack. Wasn't he somewhat credible at one point though? Maybe I'm misremembering.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Mr Interweb posted:

I thought it was weird that my workplace blocked it under the rationale of 'racism' but that's kinda making more sense now

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

And run by Floor Shitter

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ReidRansom posted:

What a loving hack. Wasn't he somewhat credible at one point though? Maybe I'm misremembering.

He certainly was. Then he turned into some weird loving denialist about Russia. The real thing is that The Intercept is part Jeremy Scahill's operation as well. And Scahill is top-tier best journo.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

also, lol at wesearchr

p.s. the creator apparently doesn't even know how to center text inside an overlay box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr Interweb posted:

this is how you end up with poo poo like voat, eventually if you keep chasing the crazies out of your community you end up with a small hard core at the end of the tether like racist nesting dolls. gofundme bans lifestyle support for racists, patreon won't take them because they don't generate content, so then you end up with poo poo like wesearchr which iirc started as some site so floor shitter could subsidize outlaw journalism but since that's a big scam it's just become gofundme for the white power alt right crowd

• Locked thread