Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Batterypowered7 posted:

Someone get Pick a shewee like that chick who thought her boyfriend was going to propose, but was gifted one of those instead.

I already have one in my car. I recommend it for anyone who lives somewhere subject to traffic jams, just in case.

e: and if anyone wants no hugh related posts, or far fewer, just make a hugh thread but I make no promises re: my scalp

Pick fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My girlfriend [F/29] is going to on a vacation to Cancun with another guy.

So a little back story first. My girlfriend and I [M/29], have been off and on for the better part of a decade. I've finally decided that she was the one for me. 7 months my job made had to have me go on extended business trip out of state. 5hrs by car away from my GF. Right before I left I told her how I felt, that I didn't want for her to just be a friend with benefits anymore. That I wanted for us to be a real couple. But we both agreed that trying to start a new relationship would be hard with me being so far away. So we decided that we would remain separate until I got back and we could start things off right. At the same time we both kind of agree we wouldn't be actively trying to sleep around. But if something happened, no harm.

Well it had been really rough on both of us, and while I being the more likely of the two of us to sleep around, she ended up sleeping with a coworker...twice. I wouldn't have been as upset if she had only told me. (We were more then likely going to have poly relationship when I got back anyways) She said she only didn't it because she was upset that I hadn't been home as much as I'd originally had hoped, that it didn't mean anything and that she loved me.

Well a few weeks go by and now she tells me she's going to Cancun with this guy. Just as friends. Now I have talked to some of our mutually friends(more mine then hers) and they have all said that I can trust her. That she is completely honest and only going as a friend.

My concern is the guy she's going with. He a jack meathead and from the sounds of it dumber then a box of rocks. From some of the text messages he has sent to my SO (that I only saw do to a friend) this guy seems like a complete creep. My biggest concern is he's going to try something one night and there is no way my SO could stop it. She has repeatedly said that he's not like that and that I have nothing to worry about.
Maybe I'm just over protective but I'm worried she's going to get hurt.

**TL;DR: Am i just being overprotective and should just trust my GF?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Somewhere a divorce lawyer just came.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Pick posted:

e: and if anyone wants no hugh related posts, or far fewer, just make a hugh thread but I make no promises re: my scalp

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822826

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

La Brea Carpet posted:

I [24F] am visiting my friend [25F]. Last night she had sex and I could hear.

I know you're a shy, awkward virgin, buttercup, but you aren't allowed to dictate your friend's intimacy with her boyfriend just because you feel weird about it.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Hot off the presses

I (M/23) am having problems with my gf (21/F) due to issues in the bedroom, I have a weird habit of using a potty in the room instead of going to the normal toilet, has she right to be mad? I don't know what to do?

quote:

Me and my girlfriend have been together for nearly two years now, all has been going fine and we are pretty much connected at the hip, of course we have minor arguments just as every other couple has but we always find a way to resolve them, this current dilemma is however a little bit different

We have just recently moved in together, I already had an apartment on my own since 2013, and I finally plucked up the courage to ask her to move in with me as it would make money and traveling expenses much more efficient and we are together 4/5 times a week anyway so it makes sense, luckily she did say yes and I was thrilled, I still am but a problem has arisen in the past two weeks since she has moved in, here's where things get a bit complicated and weird.

Ever since I was 15 I have had this habit of using a potty (a children's potty) as my means of going to the bathroom, in my own bedroom as I feel it's easier and more efficient instead of going all the way to the main bathroom. Which means yes, I use it for number ones and number twos, I keep a large roll of toilet paper beside it have certain days where I empty it, and before people say it's unhygienic I do clean the thing regularly and have a bottle of strong hand sanitize which I use after I do my business. I told my girlfriend about this after hiding it for the main part of our relationship and it was hard, but she had to know as i would be using it if she was living there and I didn't want her to be unsettled and surprised, needless to say she wasn't too pleased when I told her, in fact she was quite upset and grossed out, she didn't speak to me for about a day and a half and then she said since she values our relationship so much that she'd try and understand and give it a chance, I told her the first night she moved in I'd keep the potty close to the door and and keep the window half open and light scented candles in the room to mask the smell, everything was going fine that night and we were just watching a movie and eating pizza like we usually do on Saturdays, she was surprisingly okay with me taking a leak every so often as pee isn't the worst thing in the world, she went for a shower, and went to bed and after about an hour she was asleep I stayed up cause I was playing Xbox.

About half an hour after she fell asleep I started to feel my tummy rumble and I knew I had to take a dump, so I went and did it over in the potty, wiped, cleaned sprayed my hands etc, and got into bed. A while after I was starting to doze off she got up and whispered she was just going to get a drink, all of the lights were off in the room and she accidentally didn't spot the potty and knocked it over all over the carpet and even over her feet a little. I won't go into the details of our argument after that, but it was bad, she left early in the morning and I haven't spoken to her since and I think she is gonna leave me, what do I do? I'm really worried and at the same time I love her to bits, but I feel like if she can't accept me for who I am and make compromises then maybe this relationship failing isn't entirely my fault.

TL;DR I use a children's potty in my bedroom to go to the bathroom in and my girlfriend has an issue with it, it's a habit I've had since I was in my teens and it's caused distress in our relationship as she had an accident with the contents of it one night. I need advice on what to do.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
what the gently caress

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013
Holy gently caress, the smell though...

This is the guy sleeping on the kiddie mattress but a thousand times more gross.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I need to believe that one is fake

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
YOU CAN STILL WASH YOUR HANDS!

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

zakharov posted:

I need to believe that one is fake

HE DIDN"T USE A THROWAWAY :dogstare:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Fake as hell but I thought referring to the actual bathroom as the "main bathroom" was a nice touch for the clueless doofus who uses a children's potty in his bedroom.

This doesn't scale too well so if you keep zooming out the poo zone becomes most of the North American continent.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

La Brea Carpet posted:

but I feel like if she can't accept me for who I am and make compromises then maybe this relationship failing isn't entirely my fault.

I love how he doesn't even consider not doing it any more. SHE'S the one that needs to compromise and learn to live with his insane disgusting habit. Him going to the bathroom like everyone else isn't even on the table.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

La Brea Carpet posted:

My [21F] boyfriend [20M] does not want me to continue bodybuilding because it intimidates him despite the fact that it helped me over come my eating disorder.

I know a chick who is reallllly into this stuff and she is ripped as hell. Shes into it enough that she changed careers to be a trainer. Between working with clients and working out herself, definitely spends more time in a gym then outside it.

She seems to have trouble keeping relationships going long term due to the dudes either feeling emasculated and blowing it up, or just not being as interested in body building as she is and her losing interest in them.

So moral of the story, bodybuilders are probably only going to be happy long term with other bodybuilders.

I guess this applies to any hobby that basically takes over your life to some degree, but when that hobby makes the lady able to lift the man over her head and snap his spine like a twig, there's gonna be a lot of extra baggage on top.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

but I feel like if she can't accept me for who I am and make compromises then maybe this relationship failing isn't entirely my fault.
the only part of this I find implausible is a r/relationships OP having this much of a backbone

La Brea Carpet posted:

link pls

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the only part of this I find implausible is a r/relationships OP having this much of a backbone

link pls

He deleted it already.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

La Brea Carpet posted:

Yeah, you'd think they'd at least make an insert so you didn't have to physically clean the poo poo out of the potty every session.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

cumshitter posted:

This doesn't scale too well so if you keep zooming out the poo zone becomes most of the North American continent.

Oh man I never spotted that :shrek:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hot off the presses

I (M/23) am having problems with my gf (21/F) due to issues in the bedroom, I have a weird habit of using a potty in the room instead of going to the normal toilet, has she right to be mad? I don't know what to do?

Did the thread just get deleted immediately?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hot off the presses

:lol: what the christ

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

La Brea Carpet posted:

Holy loving whaaaat :catstare:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I like to imagine the children's potty having Snoopy or some other type of friendly cartoon character on it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I like to imagine that he forgot he wasn't using a throwaway.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I just poo poo into this bucket in my room, no biggie. I'm like a medieval lord.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Still have the tab open, he made some comments

quote:

I'm not, obviously I can see why this looks like a troll attempt, but it's a problem I have and it took me long hours to even think about posting this on here because I'm embarrassed enough as it is and I'm going through poo poo right now bc I might be losing the one girl I've ever actually loved and whilst I'm not expecting people here to think I'm an angel I would like a bit of sympathy because it's been hard on me too, it's not fair

quote:

What's the actual difference between having a potty which is more efficient and cost friendly than having a big cauldron basically a few walls down full of the same stuff? Why should someone have to use a separate room for that kind of stuff, we all do it, why hide it? Why be embarrassed of it? And why should it be such an issue that I do it that way? I prefer doing that to using a bathroom as I feel It wastes less water and everything and some days it's easier to just poo poo in my room as bad as that sounds, it's the truth

quote:

I empty the urine on certain days, but if I have a poo poo I'll immediately empty it and clean it, how I do things has worked for me since I was 15 and I don't want to make it sound like I'm a horrible person when I could be doing far worse

quote:

So just because I have a weird habit that means my relationship is doomed to fail? That's not fair, things could be a lot worse, some people have boyfriends/gfs that beat them, take drugs etc, I explained to her beforehand and yeah it went terrible and I feel bad but I love this girl and I don't want this to be the deal breaker

I want to peelieve

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

new phone who dis posted:

I like to imagine the children's potty having Snoopy or some other type of friendly cartoon character on it.

I like to imagine it's one of these and he spends like ten minutes getting strapped in before dropping a dook

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The logical shitter

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

fruit on the bottom posted:

I like to imagine that he forgot he wasn't using a throwaway.

Maybe it's just poop weirds that don't care. The guy i posted a while back who got caught pooping on a hooker by his wife didn't use a throwaway, also his name was literally something like "i love turds" and going through his post history he posted a picture of some "chocolate cookies" he made which looked like pieces of poop with peanuts in them.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hot off the presses

Stop pooping in a potty. why.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude keeps falling back on this isnt abuse but I feel like leaving piss in the center of the room for days and then making GBS threads on it may actually be just that.

Now everyone imagine this guy buying his next potty and asking the seller detailed spec questions without ever admitting its for him.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It's not real. It can't be real. Nobody wants to live in a room with an open latrine.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

I like to imagine it's one of these and he spends like ten minutes getting strapped in before dropping a dook

I wonder if his name is Chandler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OYS_mZlBE

Barudak
May 7, 2007

new phone who dis posted:

It's not real. It can't be real. Nobody wants to live in a room with an open latrine.

"Gwen, I have something important to show you" he says motioning to the drop cloth in the center of the living room. He then continues, unabated. "Its the solution to all our problems. It will reduce our water usage 10 fold, its ergonomic so no more leg pain, and its fully portable. Best of all," he says beaming "I named it after you." He then pulls back the cloth in a single motion to reveal the potty underneath emblazoned in gold plated letters, GWEN

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Even in ye olden days I'm pretty sure they emptied their chamber pots daily

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The only reason we poo poo in private is because society tell us to be ashamed of our bodily functions, man.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

The only reason we poo poo in private is because society tell us to be ashamed of our bodily functions, man.

I mostly do it to throw off other predators trying to track my scent.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

it'd be cheaper to just continue AC Slatering

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

A grown man poops in a baby's potty and some lady wasn't gross out and dumped him.

How does this happen.

I bet this is a sex thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
Have some people up to some shady poo poo:

Me [20 /F] with my sugar daddy [50 M/], something wrong with me or not the right one?

quote:

Okay, I am REALLY new to this. My first SD, average looking for his age and nice person. We had our first sexual encounter and I was SO uncomfortable but I am in need of the money. He said it was one sided and he could tell I was uncomfortable so was unfair. This is a fair point, but I was so squirmy over this 50 year old man drooling over me and wanting to touch me. I just wanted it to end and I just needed the money. He just creeps me out even though he is a decent guy. The thought of kissing him make me sick and I wouldn't let him kiss me. I know I am bisexual, but I'm starting to think I'm gay as I just don't enjoy sex with men and I don't know if this is adding to the way I'm feeling with my SD. I don't know if this is just the wrong SD for me or I'm a bad sugar baby, just something about him creeps me out (I've done background searches and feel safe), it's just the idea of him when he's flirty and suggestive around me that makes my skin crawl. Will I eventually get over this?

tl;dr: Met at legit sugar daddy but intimacy just makes me feel gross and uncomfortable, can't afford to give it up.
Lady just give it up, you clearly aren't cut out for this kind of work.

My (40F) husband (41M) keeps sneaking out at night, I spotted him with strange men on a street corner. Last night, he came back home with cash stashed into his jacket. I feel like Breaking Bad's Skyler White right now, how do I get the truth from him?

quote:

I will also be posting in /r/ legaladvice soon.

Me and my husband have been married 16 years now, and it has been a good marriage. But in the past 5 months or so, some weird poo poo has come up, and he refuses to tell the truth to the point where it has become an open secret that he does 'something'. I barely even ask him anymore, he knows I know he is up to something, but he still goes and does it. Every time I ask him he just has this guilty look on his face, he knows I know he is lying, and he tells me an obviously horrible excuse. One time he just straight up told me, "I cant loving tell you, I just cant. It has nothing to do with you" before he straight up burst out crying, then walked out the door.

a few times I have followed him, one time I saw him walking down the street with men I didn't recognize, it was near midnight. I saw him drive downtown, and then a man got into his car and they drove off. One time these guys were hanging out outside the house smoking cigarettes, and my husband came out and started yelling at them that they cant just wait around for me to see them, then they all got into the car.
They don't look sketchy. They look like businessmen, so I am not sure if this is illegal or what? Is it possible he is gambling? But most of the nights I have followed him he never even went into any building or casino or anything, he just drove around, picked some guy up, they talked, then they went home. I cant follow him around all the time, it one time cost me 173 dollars worth of car service.

I will not deny that he is a very serious man. He is from Croatia originally and came here after the war, he is not the type of guy who would be completely adverse to... whatever sketchy poo poo he is doing.

Anyways, last night he came home at 2am. I woke up and saw him in the hallway and said hey, and I noticed something bulging out of his pockets. It was loving money, he had money in there, I saw a glimpse of it. Its possible he just somehow had that money from another reason but I DOUBT it obviously.

I am not going to the police. Even if it is something sketchy. But I need to loving know. I NEED to. It has driven me insane. All of the nights wondering where he is, all of the worrying for him and what he is doing. I dont care if it implicates me or whatever. And to be honest, it doesn't seem like he is doing this out of his free will. He has said repeatedly "I need to go, I am sorry" and he always seems as if he doesn't actually want to. I think someone may be pressuring him with this.

It doesn't help that I am watching The Americans right now which feels like exactly the poo poo he is doing. I know he obviously isn't doing THAT but... it just feels the same way.

How do I pressure him to tell me? How do I make him let me know? What can I say?

tl;dr: My husband is sneaking out at night and not telling me what is going on, and I want to know.
Croatian mob? Sex worker? Insurance scammer? Drug dealer? If she finds out I hope she at least gives us a hint. (probably drug dealer)