Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/871752353426419714

Alright, sure. What's it gonna take, though?

God, Bryz owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Ahahahah Ron looks like he's about a split second from stabbing Cherry in the face at the very end of that.

edit:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Ron's reaction photos are amazing.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Remember Ron, this is your punishment for bad-mouthing Alex Burrows. REMEMBER

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/871857871050473472

I mean, I'd have to disagree and say the 1976-77 Habs team are the best NHL team ever, but whatever.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
That list was so stupid.

The worst recent Wings Cup winner was the 1998 team, and that team got voted 6th.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Learning absolutely nothing and having holes in his brain, Bergevin re-signs Andreas Martinsen to a one-year contract.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

yellowcar posted:

Learning absolutely nothing and having holes in his brain, Bergevin re-signs Andreas Martinsen to a one-year contract.

You can't teach siz- :suicide:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
https://twitter.com/PlayersTribune/status/871839828245139457

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Oh and I bet a bazillion dollars that he's gonna take Galchenyuk and Beaulieu to arbitration.

If I was any team right now, I'd have offersheets ready to go because I bet those two can't wait to leave this garbage team.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

yellowcar posted:

Oh and I bet a bazillion dollars that he's gonna take Galchenyuk and Beaulieu to arbitration.

If I was any team right now, I'd have offersheets ready to go because I bet those two can't wait to leave this garbage team.

I think they're trying to see what it's going to take to get Radulov before they assign 9mil worth of contracts.
Nolan Patrick also visited the Habs. Along with the Devils and Flyers. I'm really scared now. Really. loving. Scared.

Schlesische fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jun 6, 2017

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

fancy stats posted:

You can't teach siz- :suicide:

7 points

Seven loving points

Fire bergevin

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Damnit, Brooksie, now you've talked about Columbus wanting Kovy and now I'm trying to figure out how this is going to work and where he might fit in the lineup.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Schlesische posted:

I think they're trying to see what it's going to take to get Radulov before they assign 9mil worth of contracts.
Nolan Patrick also visited the Habs. Along with the Devils and Flyers. I'm really scared now. Really. loving. Scared.

https://twitter.com/ArponBasu/status/871819929221287936

The Habs wanted to trade up last year to get Pierre-Luc Dubois. Patrick isn't French but it's not like they don't have somewhat of a history of trying this before.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

It's a 1 year / 675K contract, guys. That's almost surely going to be the least harmful move Bergevin makes all summer. Try to keep things in perspective.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
There will be a traditional organ in the new Red Wings arena, along with hopefully freely roaming dogs.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

He's the loving best.

I still use "why you heff to be mad" all the time.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Ceyton posted:

It's a 1 year / 675K contract, guys. That's almost surely going to be the least harmful move Bergevin makes all summer. Try to keep things in perspective.

It's a waste.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Considering the Devils are seasons away from contending I'm not sure what the Habs would have that's of any interest to them

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Well Gainey traded McDonaugh for the privilege of taking Gomez's bloated contract, let's see how the Devils will fleece Bergevin. Patches for a bucket of pucks?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Suspicious posted:

Well Gainey traded McDonaugh for the privilege of taking Gomez's bloated contract, let's see how the Devils will fleece Bergevin. Patches for a bucket of pucks?

i will happily take sergachev

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Not GDT :downsgun:

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

i will happily take sergachev

If I wasn't freaking out about Exams, it would be scary to know Bergevin is capable of throwing something that will make my heart skip beats and keep me awake at night.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

I bet if Patrik Elias was still playing, Bergevin would trade Chuky for him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

God damnit they better have him at the Draft.

"Hey, so, I am the Ilya Bryzgalov at the NHL Draft, and we have here (Avs pick). So, you going to the Avalanche, is cold in Denver. You can smoke the weed there, but not if you play in NHL. How you feel to have been picked by a team with 20 win last year? That's hoo-mongusly bad."

e- I would watch the gently caress out of Bryz and the Predsxican.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jun 6, 2017

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/zkassian9/status/871894538373255168

Zack Kassian is cool and good.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

idiot caveman could definitely use some education

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Ceyton posted:

It's symptomatic of the fact that Bergevin has learned nothing and will continue to waste what was a good core of players.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I laughed so hard at this I teared up a little. Bryz is a comedy genius whether he knows it or not

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

bizarre deformity posted:

I laughed so hard at this I teared up a little. Bryz is a comedy genius whether he knows it or not

I think he knows it. Seems like a genuinely fun dude

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
"How many times a day you look at sky?"

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Bryz is absolutely self-aware. It's perfect.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M358svRmM1c

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Replace the Sportsnet idiots with Luongo, Bryz, DiPietro and Biron.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

:yeah:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Furnaceface posted:

Unironically agree. Wacky Goalies yeah! Wacky goalies yeah!

I am DiPi! I am the best goalie on the show! I am better than Luongo and Br-

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Hopefully they all get into a competition to see who can wear the biggest suit.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
The Colorado Eagles won the ECHL's Kelly Cup, sweeping the South Carolina Stingrays.

Between them and the DU Pioneers winning the NCAA championship, things are pretty okay for hockey in Denver.

....Ava-who?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Pretty much all of this is true (and makes me sad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i can enjoy laughing at buffalo's expense when it's done right, but i'm 2:30 in and they're mocking the sabres for dumping a group of players that were getting older, badder, and had already proven themselves incapable of winning anything of worth on a good day. what

• Locked thread